10.0.0.138 – This article provides the information you need to get Wi-Fi network up, including router login and default passwords, username IP Address details
Accessing the 10.0.0.138 router login, changing passwords and usernames for your wifi network can be confusing tasks. However, they are important steps towards protecting your wifi connection from intruders and ensuring secure browsing experience. In this article, we will cover how to log into the router using jiofi.local.html login, change passwords and usernames for your wifi network in easy to understand steps.
How to login to 10.0.0.138?
To find the correct username associated with 10.0.0.138 so that you can begin the login process safely and accurately without facing any errors due to incorrect information being entered into your device’s login page fields.
- In the address bar of a browser, type 10.0.0.138 or http://10.0.0.138.
- Type in your Username and Password, then click the Login button.
- You will be logged in to the modem interface.
How To Use IP Address 10.0.0.138 Router Settings?
To use this IP Address you’ll need the login credentials such as username and password associated with it in order to gain authorized access into the system settings or files contained within its resources directory folder structure via FTP protocol port 21 (default).
What is the 10.0.0.138 Router?
10.0.0.138 is a unique set of numbers used to identify a device connected to the Internet, or other networks using the Internet Protocol (IP) suite. It functions as the device’s unique identifier and is used to communicate with other equipment on the network. 10.0.0.138 can be used for various purposes, such as hosting websites, playing online games and transferring files between devices on a local area network (LAN).
It can be used to access and configure routers, servers, and other devices on the same network as your computer. You can make changes to your Wi-Fi settings, such as reserving static IP addresses, changing Wi-Fi connection IDs, changing Wi-Fi passcodes, and more.
Popular With Linksys, D-Link, Asus, Netgear, TP-Link
The router IP is usually referred to as 10.0.0.138 by manufacturers. As a result, the network’s devices serve as a bridge to the outside connectivity and the open standard networks.
It is asserted that the default gateway is 10.0.0.138. Regular users will find it simpler to remember to type 10.0.0.138 into their favorite browser’s URL bar to access the router’s management panel as a result.
Private vs. Public IP addresses
An IP or Internet Protocol address is a unique identifier assigned to each device connected to the World Wide Web. Every computer, smartphone and router must have its own IP address in order for other devices to communicate with it. Generally, there are two types of IP addresses: public and private.
A public IP address is visible on the web and uniquely identifies a specific device from all others on the same network. For example, 10.0.0.138 is a valid public IP address that can be seen by anyone online who wishes to access the device associated with it.
Conversely, a private IP address acts as an identification tool only within the confines of one’s private home or office associate; it cannot be used to identify any particular device on the web at large due to restrictions placed by service providers such as ISPs (Internet Service Providers).
Default Username and Password
Default usernames and passwords are a crucial part of cyber security. When setting up a new device or router, it is important to remember to change the credentials from the default username and password that come with the product. Failing to do so can leave your device vulnerable to unauthorized access.
|A1 WLAN Box||admin||[blank]|
Change WiFi Password and Username (SSID)
- Log in to the setting page for the Belong modem.
- Go to the home page and click “Wi-Fi.”
- Choose the WiFi radio band—2.4GHz or 5GHz—where you want to make modifications.
- In the Network Name (SSID) column, type the WiFi network name.
- On the Network Key (password) area, type the WiFi password.
- To save the changes, click Apply.
- Visit the A1 WLAN Box settings page and log in.
- From the top menu, select “Heimnetzwerk” and then “WLAN-Einstellungen.”
- To modify your wireless key or SSID (network name), choose “WLAN-Verschlüsselung.”
- Fill down the SSID box for your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks with your WiFi name.
- In the “Vorinstallierter WPA-Schlüssel” field, type your WiFi password.
- For the settings to be saved, click Speichern.
- Log in to the Telstra Gateway management interface.
- From the menu on the home screen, select Wi-Fi.
- Enter the WiFi network name in the Network Name field under Wi-Fi Network.
- The Network Key field is where you enter your Wi-Fi password.
- For the changes to be saved, click Apply.
- Network Connection: Verify that your PCs or other devices are using Ethernet or Wi-Fi to connect to a router or modem.
- Modem IP’s Address Spelling: People may accidentally enter 0 for O and 1 for I or l since IP addresses can only contain the numbers 1 through 9 and intervals. You must make sure the IP address is written properly as a result.
- Router’s Functionality: When there is a linkage or internet issue, the router gets fined. Unplug the network cable from the router and plug it straight into the computer or laptop to verify this. Additionally, make sure the router is turned on and properly connected.
- Correct Modem’s IP Address: User must double-check IP address entry because if it is inaccurate, they will be unable to log in.
- Resetting The Defaults: You might be having trouble, or you might have forgotten your password. In any event, you must restore the network’s factory settings. To do this, locate the reset button and press down on it for roughly 20 to 30 seconds using a sharp object, such as a needle. After that, the modem will restart.
In conclusion,10.0.0.138 is a useful tool for managing router login and passwords, as well as usernames and wifi networks. It is important to keep track of your router information to ensure the security of your network, as well as its performance.
With 10.0.0.138, you can easily manage this information in one place and have peace of mind knowing your data is secure and up-to-date. Keeping this information organized will help you stay connected without any disruption or visit PowerPacPlus to get more information about the router.