Visiting 10.1.1.1 website for changing your router or modem default WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and other settings via http://10.1.1.1/ in your web browser.
Visit your router’s admin page at 10.1.1.1. (but only if 10.1.1.1 is the IP address of your router). Belkin, D-Link, and iiNet default to this IP address. Routers/modems have IP addresses like 10.1.1.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.2.1, and 192.168.1.254 are common.
What is exactly 10.1.1.1?
10.1.1.1 is an IP address that is often used by home gateways and wireless access points. Setting up 10.1.1.1 admin is crucial. In particular, this is useful for updating the firmware, controlling internet security, and changing the username/password.
10.1.1.1 Login Instructions
You may easily use the private IP address http://10.1.1.1/ by yourself or using automation software.
- Launch your preferred web browser and enter 10.1.1.1 into the address box.
- After entering the default Username and Password, click the Log In button.
- You will then be logged in to the router’s administrative interface.
Note: Your router or modem will have a label on the back or one of the sides with the default username and password written on it.
Default Username (SSID) And Password for Login Gateway
The most common default credentials for the IP 10.1.1.1 device are shown below.
Changing Username (SSID) And Password For 10.1.1.1 IP Address
Changing your SSID and password for your 10.1.1.1 IP address may be done in the following steps:
- Open a web browser on a device that is capable of connecting to the internet via your local area network.
- After putting 10.1.1.1 into the box requesting the address, press the enter key.
- It is necessary to have both the username and password for the router.
- After you have successfully logged in, you should go to either the “Wireless” or the “Network Settings” page.
- Locate the space that is titled “SSID” or “Network Name,” and in that section, put the new name that you wish to assign to your network.
- Find the place labeled “Wireless Password,” then enter a new, secure into that space.
- To maintain the changes you’ve made, be sure to click the “Save” or “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
Common Mistype For IP Address
It’s common for individuals to make typos when entering an IP address into a router’s setup wizard. There is no page that can be accessed through the error. Common mistypes in the address bar include:
|10.0.0.1 login||10.0.0.0.1 login|
|10.0.0.1 admin||10.0.0.0.1 admin|
Step-by-Step Instructions to Find Your Router’s IP
Other routers need a different procedure to determine their IP address.
If you are using Windows and are having trouble passing through the gateway associated with your IP address, then please follow the procedures outlined below.
- Launch the CMD window from the Start menu.
- Alternatively, you may start it by hitting the Windows key plus R, followed by entering cmd into the resulting dialogue box.
- Open the black command prompt window and enter “ipconfig” before pressing the Enter key.
On MAC OS
Follow the procedures below if you’re using a MAC and have trouble passing through the gateway of your IP address.
- Go to the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Next, go to Internet and wireless settings, where you’ll be looking for choices.
- Simply choose the network via which you want to join, and then hit the “Advanced” tab.
- To access the TCP/IP section, choose it.
- The IP address is then permanently affixed to the router.
Troubleshooting 10.1.1.1 Connection Issues
Connect to your home’s WiFi network.
Using a WiFi connection from outside the house is not allowed (either WiFi or LAN Cable). You can’t get in unless you’re on your own private network. You may want to give it a go when you get home from work.
Restart your router
It’s not uncommon for the router to freeze up and stop responding. If accessing 10.1.1.1 fails, try restarting your router.
Reset the router
Hold down the reset button on the back of your router for 20 seconds to factory reset it. Your router needs to reboot and reset automatically.
If you need help configuring your router, Powerpacplus.org is a great resource. Please get in touch with us for more advice if you are experiencing problems logging into your router. You’ll be able to access your router’s admin panel in no time with our assistance.