AAA Federal Credit Union information and step to step instruction to login to your account at aaafcu.com are given in this post. The mission of AAA FCU is to assist persons who reside, work, worship, go to school, or volunteer in the community. Keep reading for more details to understand!
- Members can easily access the mobile website, mobile check deposit, mobile banking, branch & contact information, and help using the AAA Federal Credit Union app.
- You may easily receive and pay bills online with It’s Me 247 Bill Pay using checking accounts.
What Is AAA FCU?
AAA FCU (AAA Federal Credit Union) is a nonprofit cooperative financial institution that provides a range of services in United States. On the average daily balance, the institution’s Christmas Club account pays quarterly dividends. For kids up to the age of 12, it offers Scottie Savers accounts.
The credit union provides a variety of services through its Gold Key Club account to people 50 and older. The National Credit Union Administration provides federal insurance for AAAFCU. It allows members to use a variety of low-interest loans at a fixed rate. Anyone who resides, works, or worships in St. Joseph County, Indiana, is eligible to join AAA.
The American Automobile Association is the umbrella organization for all auto clubs in North America and is frequently pronounced “Triple A.” With more than 60 million members in the US and Canada, AAA is a private, non-profit national membership group and organization.
Roadside help, merchandise relating to maps, travel guides, and car batteries, as well as other feature-related services are offered to members of the AAA credit card. You can vist Kinecta Federal Credit Union Login page to find more about other credit unions.
Your current AAA’s account will be issued and provided by Comenity Capital starting in October 2022 instead of Bank of America®. The AAA Travel Advantage Visa® Credit Card will be your new card, and it will come with the top popular features and services providers.
AAA Federal Credit Union Login
Like UFCU Online Baking Login, you can get directions below to access your account:
- Go to the AAA Federal Credit Union Login portal at aaafcu.com
- Enter your data, including username and password
- Click on the “Sign In” button to finish
Get Forgotten Password Back
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link
- Enter your username
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Enter the required code and keep following the rest of the instructions to get your password back
Note: To access your account if you can’t recall your username, call the credit union to log in without the old username.
Access AAA Credit Union App
Members can easily access the mobile website, mobile check deposit, mobile banking, branch & contact information, and help using the AAA Federal Credit Union app.
Follow the easy guide here to access the mobile app:
- Download the mobile app from Google Play or Apple App Store
- Launch and open the app
- Enter your username and password
- Tap the “Log In” button to finish
AAA Credit Card Review
- Within 90 days after account opening, purchase at least $1,000 and receive a $200 statement credit.
- Earn three points for every dollar spent on qualified travel with AAA Plus.
- Earn two points for every dollar spent at gas stations, supermarkets, wholesale clubs, and pharmacies.
- On all other, limitless purchases made using the cardholder, earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- You can exchange your points for 1% cash back, gift cards, air trips, auto rentals, hotel stays, AAA memberships, or notification credit.
- When you redeem AAA purchases, your rewards will be worth 40% more than cash back.
- 12 months of 0% Intro APR, followed by 13.99% – 23.99% (V) APR
- Fee for balance transfers: 3% (at least $10)
VISA ATM/Debit Cards
Like the Fidelity credit card, Visa ATM/Debit cards from Federal Credit Union AAA are practical, simple to use, and cost nothing! You can access your money anywhere that displays the Visa mark at any time of day or night with AAA FCU Visa ATM/Debit cards. To obtain your AAA FCU Visa ATM/Debit card, print an application and deliver it to any one of our three offices.
Visa Credit Cards
Visa Classic, Visa Gold, and Visa Platinum credit cards are available at low annual percentage rates. Rates for Visa Classic credit cards from AAA FCU start at 12.99%, Visa Gold credit cards start at 10.99%, and Visa Platinum credit cards start at 8.99%. For additional information or to apply for your AAA FCU VISA Credit Card, get in touch with one of our three locations.
You can access your account whenever you want, day or night, from any place with internet access thanks to “Its Me 247” online banking.
You may view account balances, move money between accounts, view cleared checks, and do much more based on “Its Me 247.” The website for “Its Me 247” Online Banking is secure and safe. Contact one of our three offices right away to set up your “Its Me 247” Online Banking account.
If you want to have more new experiences, we will provide you with useful services about make a payment. We will all information in this post is helpful for you.
It’s Me 247 Bill Pay
It’s Me 247 Bill Pay is a service offered by AAA through its online banking platform. You may easily receive and pay bills online with It’s Me 247 Bill Pay using the checking accounts.
Any bill can be paid at any time, from any location, even through Mobile Bill Pay, including your house payment, your credit card company, your utility company, or even your babysitter. Visit “Its Me 247” and click on the “Pay and Transfer” icon to learn more or to sign up for It’s Me 247 Bill Pay, or get in touch with one of our three locations right away.
Alliance One ATM Network
The Alliance One ATM Network is a member of AAA Credit Union. Alliance One is a cooperative organization that does not charge for foreign access or ATM surcharges. This indicates that more than 50 ATMs in St. Joseph County are free to use for Credit Union AAA Federal members.
There will be no surcharge cost but a $2 foreign access fee if you use an Alliance One ATM outside of St. Joseph County. Visit Alliance One for a list of ATM locations to find.
- Main office: 1112 North Bendix Drive, South Bend, IN 46628 or call 574.232.8021
- Mishawaka office: 3630 Edison Lakes Parkway, Mishawaka, IN 46645 or dial 574.255.2323
- South office: 1404 East Ireland Road, South Bend, IN 46614 or call 574.231.4508
- AAA Federal Credit Union: P.O. Box 3788, South Bend, IN 46619
- For issues with AAA FCU VISA Credit Cards call any AAA Branch Office
- Report Lost or Stolen CREDIT CARD: call (855)-508-4790
- Report Lost or Stolen DEBIT CARD: call (855)-508-4790
- Leave a message at https://aaafcu.com/faq-2/contact/
- Routing Number: #271291648
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for reading till the end. Hope that this content satisfies you with information about AAA FCU and the simple login way also. Please leave your comments below and let PowerPACPlus see your thoughts.