Academy credit card login offer advantageous opportunities to purchase goods at grocery stores. In addition, it also offers many other benefits such as earning estimated delivery time points when ordering
The Academy Credit Card, issued by Comenity Capital Bank, rewards sports and outdoor enthusiasts for purchases at sporting goods stores. You’ll earn 5 points for every dollar you spend on the Sports + Outdoor Academy with your Academy Credit Card. 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases, 2 points on gas station purchases, and $150 on gas purchases per billing cycle.
It operates through its namesake brand and several others, including Magellan Outdoors, BCG, O’rageous and Outdoor Gourmet. You can find out everything you need to know about get Academy Sports credit card here, including how to manage your account, payments, approval requirements and credit scores, and much more.
- Address: 1111 Main St Ste 202 Kansas City, MO 64105-2114
- Headquartered In: Colorado
- Telephone number: 1.877.712.2265
- Established: 1966 (56 years ago)
Academy Sports credit card login account online
Log in by website
- Go to page of academy with link https://d.comenity.net/ac/academy/public/home
- Choose “Sign in” button on th screen and enter required information
- To finish select the blue button icon as shown in the flower image below
Log in by mobile phone app
- Install the app on your device
- Lauch and open it on your smartphone
- Enter the blank data displayed on the application and press on “Sign in“
Note: If you have not downloaded the application or do not know where to download it, please refer to:
Additional benefits of logging in with an Academy credit card
While it’s not required to create and use your academy account, if you don’t, you may miss out on additional benefits. In addition to basics like viewing statements and paying your bills, your online Academy account provides other resources.
Comenity Academy credit card allows you to add “Authorized Buyers” to visit the accounts page, you can add up to four people to your Academy credit card, allowing them to spend with your account.
However, as the primary account holder, you are still responsible for the account balance, regardless of who you authorize to make purchases. Alternatively, you can delete people from your account by sending a secure message.
From time to time Comenity offers deferred rate promotional packages for Academy cc users, and you can learn more about these specials by visiting “What is the Deferred Rate Program?” login page.
These promotions allow you to sign up for a financing plan with restrictions on making large specialty purchases such as furniture. You can also find more information about your subscription plan in your online monthly bill in the “Your plan details” section.
Register online access business credit card
- Visit apply for the academy credit pgae and select “Register now“
- Submit and validate your info include “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN”
- Point to ‘Find my account‘ and wait for email confirmation
Conditions for card registration
To complete the registration process, you must using your CC Academy to be authorized to share important information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must be able to indicate that you are able to do so and express your consent:
- You must be over 18 years old
- IP address is available in the US
- Provide another type of identification document when requested
- Exact date, month and year of birth
- Answer some identity identification questions to contribute to account security when hackers infiltrate
Reset password or username
- Move to recover page and access your account online
- Select the “Forgot username/password” option on the interface
- Verify your identity with the same information as registering an account and click “Find my account”
Note: You will be redirected to the next page, state what you need to get back of your card and get a new one via your email address or phone number.
Academy Credit Card Payment Online
There are three simple steps to get your Academy cc payment login. It should be noted that you need to send your payment by 5:00pm EST on your due date to avoid late fees.
- Log in to Comenity’s internet banking portal with your username and password. First-time users must register to go online, which requires your credit card number, zip code, and social security number.
- On the Accounts page, enter your checking account and routing number. It does not currently support debit card payments.
- Select your payment amount and choose your payment date. You can also set up automatic payments by selecting this option on the Payments page.
If you don’t have an online account and don’t want to set up one, you can take advantages of this credit card make a one-time payment:
- Enter your credit card number, zip code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number, Social Security number, or alternate ID to find your account.
- Pay by submitting your checking account information. Your data will not be stored until you register an account in the Account Center.
Payment by mail
If you receive a paper invoice and statement, you can choose to pay by mail with your Academy sports:
- Write a check or money order for the desired payment amount.
- Write your card or account number on the check and put the payment voucher for the statement in the envelope.
- Pay by mail to the address listed on the envelope or paper statement.
Be sure to post at least a week before make payment is due to ensure timely delivery and avoid late fees. Comenity bank credit card work with many credit card retailers (such as Academy) and billing addresses may vary by gift card. If you are unsure where your payment will be mailed, please contact Customer Service at 877-321-8509.
Payment by phone
A third option is to make a credit card help to you make a payment over the phone. This can be a convenient option if you are unable to log into your online account.
- Please make sure you have your bank account information before calling.
- Call the Customer Service line onsite customer service hours are 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. EST, Monday through Saturday.
- You can choose to send your payment using an automated system or contact Academyservice representative first.
Pay directly at store
Go to the Customer Service Counter and request to pay your credit card bill to make an online Academy card at the Academy Sports + Outdoors store. Payment methods include cash, check and debit card. Valid photo identification, your outdoors credit card, and your most recent Mastercard or visa statement are all required.
Credit Card Customer Service number
From your Academy sports account access page, click “Help” in the upper right corner. There, you’ll see several options for searching for the information you need:
- Please see the FAQ to see if your question matches the one listed
- See “All Help Topics” for more specific FAQs based on your specific question or question
- Send a secure message to customer support
- Call Customer Service at 877-321-8509 Monday-Saturday 8AM-9PM EST
- Mailing address: Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
Advantages of Academy Credit given to newser
Academy has partnered with Comenity Bank to offer the Academy Outdoor and Sports credit card to all eligible customers. With credit card support, all customers can enjoy a simple and fast buying experience.
Additionally, cardholders will have access to specials bonus points. Here are just a few of the many benefits of this credit card:
- There is no annual fee for this card
- 5% off all in-store or online purchases
- Regular shipping is free if cardholders spend $15 or more on items from the Academy.com online store
- As an introductory offer, if you’re signing up for the first time, you’ll get $15 off your first purchase
What is the late fee for Academy credit?
The minimum amount for any good credit card payment must be due at least 25 days after the end of each billing period. The latest no-charge payment is 5:00pm EST on the payment due date.
If you don’t have a history of late payments for the first six months, you’ll see a late fee of $30. However, if you’re late in paying during this time, the fee will increase to $41.