ACES ETM login portal for employees | Limited Brands
ACES ETM Login portal allows employees who work in Limited Brands easily access their information, pay stubs, direct deposit information, and more. In this article, we will guide you on how to log into your account, recover your password and give you more useful information. Keep reading!
Follow http://powerpacplus.org/ for more details!
About L Brands ( Limited Brands )
Bath & Body Works, Inc. (formerly known as L Brands, Inc., Limited Brands, Inc., and The Limited, Inc.) is an American specialty retail company based in Columbus, Ohio.
It owns Bath & Body Works, had revenue of $11.9 billion in 2021, and was ranked 248th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of America’s largest companies by revenue.
In February 2020, L Brands announced plans to sell its Victoria’s Secret division to Sycamore Partners, a private equity firm.
Under the deal, Sycamore Partners would acquire a majority 55% stake in Victoria’s Secret while L Brands would retain a 45% stake, leaving Bath & Body Works to become L Brand’s sole business.
The sale fell through in May 2020, although Wexner stepped down as CEO as planned, replaced by Andrew Meslow.
In March 2021, L Brands announced that it would transform Victoria’s Secret into a stand-alone, publicly traded company and then change its name to Bath & Body Works, Inc.
About ACES ETM
ACES ETM is an employee login portal created by Limited Brands. Use the ACES ETM portal, the Aces ETM Scheduling is possible, employees can access their pay stubs, work schedules, benefits information, direct deposit information, and many other work-related resources.
This means that you, as an employee of L Brands, just have to go to the ACES login page and log in there, after which you will be able to access all the work-related resources you need in a practical way.
Benefits of the Limited Brands ACES ETM Login Portal
- All resources regarding the position and its possibilities can be explored through the ACES portal.
- Using the portal, employees can even view other L Brands job vacancies and apply for the same.
- Correct working hours and shifts will be posted and updated regularly.
- Requests for holidays and days off can be made through the online portal, eliminating a direct visit to employers.
- Employees can access exclusive benefits like legal protection, health insurance, retirement plan, etc.
- The LBrands login allows you to create and manage personal team accounts, assigning and completing specific tasks.
- Tax details and pay stub information can be checked and monitored easily.
- Single-employee reports can be generated and performance assessed.
- The portal is encrypted and highly secure.
- The ACES Limited Brands will remain accessible for up to 30 days after the termination of the L Brands workforce. After that, the employee credentials expire.
LBrands ACES ETM login process
To use the LBrands ACES ETM portal, make sure you meet the below login requirements:
- You must be an employee of LBrands
- A computing device with which to access the portal: a desktop computer, a laptop or a smartphone
- If this is your first time using the ACES ETM Limited Brands portal and you do not have a password to log in, please contact LBrands Store Technology Services for assistance in creating one.
After that, please follow the below instruction to get access:
- Go to the official Limited Brands ACES ETM website
- Enter your Username and Password (Username is employee ID)
- Click the “Go” button
How to reset ACES ETM password?
The ACES ETM login – Limited Brands does not offer an online setup to retrieve your password, so it is best to note your password. But if you lose or forget your password for your ACES ETM employee login portal, there is an option that helps you reset your password manually.
Here’s what you can do to reset your password:
- You will need your employee ID on hand
- Call Stores Technology Services (STS) at 1-877-415-7911. This is a dedicated helpline available to L Brands employees.
- Follow the instructions and provide all necessary details including your date of birth and employee ID, to confirm your identity.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password shortly after your phone request.
- Click the link, create a new strong password and forget to remember it this time!
How to register for an L Brands ACES ETM employee account?
On the L Brands ACES ETM portal for the new joiners is currently not possible to register online. Once recruited as an employee at L Brands, the manager or Aces HR will automatically create an ACES ETM account For new hires.
If you do not receive the login credentials for your online account directly, you can request them from your manager. The assigned credentials may be temporary and it is the responsibility of the user to update the report.
After receiving the temporary username and password, you can log in to the ACES employee portal. (Connection procedure as described above)
- Once logged in, you can manage and update your profile details.
- You can enter basic information such as name, email address and contact number.
- You will also be asked to enter the last six digits of your social security number for tax purposes.
- Enter and verify your security question and answer.
- Create a new strong password. Your account registration is complete. (50gram.com.my)
- You can log in with the new credentials and take advantage of the services of the ACES ETM online portal.
ACES ETM contact information
Below are some of the ways to get assistance:
- 1-877-415-7911: If you have any issues regarding login at Aces ETM or other technical problems. It is a hotline dedicated to the IT services offered by Stores.
- 877-4157-911: L Brands (Limited Brands) Human Resources HR
- 1-614-415-7000: L Brands (Limited Brands) Headquarters
L Brands, Inc. World Headquarters
Three Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230