AISD Canvas Login is an online learning app for the Arlington Independent School District. It provides a rapid identity logo, which allows parents and students to access educational materials from austinisd.org or Chromebooks from ipecal.edu. It also offers a blend of self-serve features, such as the Parent Portal and Skyward Family Access for tax rate information for high schoolers.
- Students can access course materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track their progress in a course gradebook.
- The advantages of using the canvas portal
- The platform delivers content to students in one central location, allowing for easy access for students and faculty members.
- Canvas Mobile Application
- How to sign in on the Application?
About Arlington Independent School District
Arlington Independent School District is the Learning Management System (LMS) for online teaching and learning. This LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables faculty to use web-based collaboration and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Instructors can use this service to design fully functional online course environments for their course participants. Students can access course materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track their progress in a course gradebook.
The advantages of using the canvas portal
Using Canvas can be beneficial for both students and faculty members. The platform delivers content to students in one central location, allowing for easy access for students and faculty members.
Students can submit assignments electronically and work with various built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their classmates and judge for themselves whether projects are designed for such an evaluation.
- Central location of the course materials
- Central place for communication with students
- Electronic notebook
- Integrated web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer attribution
- Manage active logins
Instruction for logging AISD Canvas Online Account
What do you need before accessing?
Before accessing Canvas, there are a few things you need to have:
- First of all, you should have a valid account with your username and password. You also need an internet connection in order to access the platform.
- Additionally, it is important that you have installed the latest version of your web browser so that the platform functions properly.
- Furthermore, if you are using the mobile app, make sure that your device is compatible with the app and has enough memory space for it.
- Finally, you should be familiar with basic computer skills such as how to navigate websites and use search engines in order to find what you need.
- To get your online courses, please visit the official website at https://w2.aisd.net/canvas/
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the login button to access your canvas dashboard
- Click the Courses link in the top right corner of the screen to view all your courses
- Select the course link that appears under My Courses
- Start exploring the content of your course by using the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content.
Reset the Forgotten Password
If you forgot or lost your password, follow the procedures below to reset your password
- Navigate and click the “Forgot Password” button and provide an email to recover
- Enter your login ID in the available item on the screen
- Click “Request Password” to reset your password
Canvas Mobile App
Students can access grades, course content, and more right from their smartphones.
With the Canvas app, teachers can create courses and syllabuses, post grades, and more right from their smartphones.
How to sign in on the Application?
- After installing the app, tap the Find My School button
- On the next page, enter the name of your school
- When the list of campuses appears, tap Allen Independent School District.
- You will be taken to the official Canvas page
- Enter your credentials and click on the Login button to access your canvas dashboard
690 E. Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76011
If you require immediate aid, please dial (682) 867-4611 to reach us. We are available 24/7 and would love to support you.
Powerpacplus is delighted to join you on this journey. We constantly strive for excellence and aim to deliver the best experience possible for you. Our team of experts is passionate about providing the best service and product that you need to make your life easier.