A Windows phone companion called “aka ms yourpc” connects your smartphone to your Windows PC so you can use the “Windows Phone App” to access all of your phone’s data, including messages, galleries, notifications, apps, and much more.
Follow powerpacplus.org for more details!!!
- aka ms yourpc: Microsoft Windows & Mobile Device A Windows phone companion called “aka.ms/yourpc” connects your smartphone to your Windows PC so you can use the “WindowsPhone App” to access all of your phone’s data, including messages, galleries, notifications, apps, and much more.
- We’ll go into more detail on how to use the MS Link Phone to connect your phone to a PC. Follow along as we go into depth on www.mslinkphone.com on how to connect your phone to a computer.
- This post will demonstrate how to set up the phone app on a Windows 10 computer.
- On your Android device, install or launch the Link to Windows mobile app.
- On the Android mobile app, choose Link your phone and PC.
What is aka ms yourpc?
Link: aka/ms You may access your phone through https://aka.ms/yourpc, which essentially creates a copy of it. If you have a Samsung, Windows, or Android phone, you can use this website to create a copy of it so you can use the mobile on a larger screen.
This post is excellent and ideal for Windows 10 users. We’ll go into more detail on how to use the MS Link Phone to connect your phone to a PC.
Follow along as we go into depth on www.mslinkphone.com on how to connect your phone to a computer.
Be warned that Windows 10 will already have aka.ms/your phone installed on your device if you installed an update after the end of 2018. If, however, if not, take the following actions.
If it has already been installed, it can show up as “your phone application.” When working on a PC, you have access to your phone’s controls.
Due to an error, you might be unable to access www.aka.ms.your phone from this page.
It means that you did not update your system after the year 2018 and that you must do the following measures if you are unable to use the phone companion application on your phone or my phone buddy on your computer.
This post will demonstrate how to set up the phone app on a Windows 10 computer. It includes the web address, sometimes referred to as your PC.
Phone Companion Link app Requirements
These are necessary for the Microsoft Phone Link app to function:
- Android version 7.0 (Nougat) or later is installed on an Android device.
- a computer running Windows 10 (or Windows 11), with the May 2019 Update or later.
- Both your PC and your phone must be linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
To ensure you have the best possible experience with the Phone Link application, we advise always having the most recent version of Windows installed.
Notably, numerous Android identities and work/school accounts are not yet supported by the Phone Link app.
Have your PC nearby, on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi network with both your Android mobile and PC.
How to link your devices, If you start from your PC:
- Type “Phone Link” into the taskbar search box, and then click the resulting list to select the Phone Link app.
- If you haven’t already logged in with Windows, you might be prompted to do so using your Microsoft account.
- On your Android device, install or launch the Link to Windows mobile apk. Enter the Link shown on your PC (www.aka.ms/yourpc) into the browser on your Android device.
- Use the same Microsoft account you used to sign in on your computer to log into the patient portal login of the windows mobile application.
- After logging in, return to your computer and select Pair with QR code under the I have the Link to Windows app ready check box.
Note: Select Pair manually on your PC if you want to pair your device without using a QR code. Your Android device will ask you to enter a code.
- On the screen of your PC, a pop-up window containing a QR code will appear.
- On the Android mobile app, choose Link your phone and PC. Is the QR code on your computer ready? Choose Continue.
- The software will request for permission to access your camera. A camera within the app will launch after you consent. To scan the QR code displayed on your computer, use this camera.
- After you scan the QR code, additional Android permissions may be requested. You can access content from your phone on your PC thanks to these permissions.
- Choose Done after following the on-screen instructions on your Android device. Once you’ve returned, examine the Phone Link app on your computer.
How to link your devices, If you are adding another Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store if necessary, perform a search for Link to Windows, and then download the application.
- You’ll be required to scan a QR code that appears on your computer.
- Open a web browser on your PC and go to www.aka.ms/yourphoneqrc to access that QR code.
- Use the in-app camera on your Android device to scan the QR code displayed on your computer.
- If you scan the QR code, you can be prompted for a number of permissions.
- You can access content from your phone on your PC thanks to these permissions.
What are the Benefits of Linking Your Phone to a windows application PC?
There has never been a more crucial time to connect your phone to a computer. By connecting the two devices, users can complete numerous additional tasks.
Did you consider using the computer on the PC to reply to a WhatsApp message or another text message that was sent to your phone?
This can be achieved by connecting the gadgets. The windows application offers the most effective integration for Android users.
- Users can effortlessly transfer files from their phone to their computer, which is the first and most basic benefit. Sending oneself all of your key files is unnecessary; dropping and dragging are much easier and faster.
- Android users may simply read text messages, WhatsApp messages, or other messages on their computer via a notification pop-up and reply to messages using the same interface. Launching the app allows users to check or reply to messages.
- More than 2000 photos are now instantly accessible for Android users from their phones to their desktop computers.
- To copy content from one device and paste it on another, kindly utilize the cross-device copy-paste feature. Nothing needs to be duplicated. Alternatively, copy the file from your computer and paste it on your Android device.
- Now, users can make and receive voice calls on their personal computers. Additionally, they can use the microphone and speakers on their PC to answer calls. As a result, you are no longer required to keep your phone close by to hear the calls.
- Users can use their PCs to rapidly access apps that are installed on their phones. If you have a computer and an internet connection, you can utilize apps to browse, play games, chat, and more using the larger computer screen and keyboard. It is also feasible to multitask.
To make the features work, all you have to do is configure the device and modify its settings. Keep in mind that these benefits are only available to Android phones. Apple’s security prevents Microsoft from connecting to iPhones produced by Apple. It is challenging to achieve consistent and dependable sync as a result.
How to Get “Your Phone App” on Windows 10 PC to Use “https://aka.ms/yourpc” for Linking Windows PC and Phone Together?
On a Windows 10 computer, the Your Phone app is already loaded, allowing you to connect mobile devices to your computer and control it while using it.
If you have upgraded your Windows 10 operating system at least once since October 10, 2018, Microsoft’s “Your Phone App” is already installed on your computer.
However, if the “Your Phone App” has not yet been pre-installed on your Windows computer, it means that your Windows operating system has not been updated since 2018.
I’ll start by explaining to you how to install the Your Phone App on a Windows 10 computer.
- Start by clicking the “Start” button on Windows 10.
- After that, select “Settings.”
- Then select “Update Security.”
- Please select “Check for update” at this time.
To enable the feature to “Link to Windows PC to your phone” using the “Windows 10 phone app,” you can now download and install the operating system for Windows update and all pending Windows OS updates.
How to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App? – aka.ms/linkyourphone app
To link your phone to Windows, please follow the step-by-step instructions provided by the “Your Phone App.”
- Please begin by selecting “Start” on your Windows 10 computer.
- Please press the “Microsoft Store” button after that. If you still can’t find it, you can now use the search form to look around.
- Search for “Your computer” using the same Microsoft email address and the “Link to Windows OS” app by opening the “Your Phone App.”
- To send your phone’s final approval to provide the link, go to “Your Phone App” on your computer and click “Send Notification.”
Connecting Your Android device To Windows 10 – Video
Your Phone Companion app – Phone Link Application
Your phone companion app is the best. Your PC also does. Get direct access from your PC to everything you love on your phone. Install the Phone Link app on your Windows PC, then install the Link to Windows software on your Android phone to link the two devices.
To make and receive calls*, read and respond to text messages, monitor your notifications, and more, connect your Android phone to your PC.
Share your favorite photos between your phone and PC to eliminate the need to email yourself pictures. Without ever touching your phone, you can edit, copy, and even drag & drop photos.
How to Download and connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 and Above? (Microsoft phone link)
- Visit the link https://aka.ms/yourpc first. You will be routed to the Microsoft shop to download if your Samsung phone is compatible.
- Then, “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows PC” will be downloaded and installed after redirecting you to the “Google play store.”
- For the Microsoft app to be installed on your phone, please click the “Install” option.
- Please then open the Microsoft app and pick “Sign in with Microsoft” or “Is there a QR code on your PC” to connect through QR code.
- Please select “Continue” once you have logged into your Microsoft account.
- Next, select “Allow” from the pop-up window.
- Next, select “Allow” to send and view the message from “Your Phone Companion.”
- Give “Your Phone Companion” permission to place and manage calls.
- “Your Phone Companion to access your contacts” should be enabled.
- If you don’t need battery optimization, simply click “Continue” on “Let’s stay connected.”
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
The Samsung phone already has the “Your Phone App” installed to connect Windows to the phone.
The “Your Phone App” is available for immediate download from the Google Play store. However, Android 7.0 is the bare minimum operating system needed.
I will therefore walk you through how to identify your phone’s Android operating system to determine whether you should use “Your Phone App” to connect the phone to Windows on your Windows 10 PC.
- Please select the settings cogwheel symbol on your phone.
- Please scroll down and select “system” next.
- Select “About Phone” by clicking.
- The “Android version” of your phone can be
You should download, install, and use https://aka.ms/yourpc to download “Your Phone App” if the Android version of your phone is Android 7.0 or higher.