Amazon ICICI credit card login is an easy way for your card management. By reading the whole article you will get on how to log into Amazon Pay ICICI and resolve some problems which prevent you from signing in.
About ICICI Credit Card
The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card is a credit card issued by ICICI Bank in cooperation with Amazon and Visa. This is a lifetime free credit card with no joining and annual fee that allows you to earn money on every purchase both on and off Amazon.in in the form of Amazon Pay credit. Let join to enjoy a lot of benefits
Credit Card Cashback
The offer is only valid for EMI transactions with the ICICI Bank credit card. Maximum cashback Rs. 1,500 per card during the offer period. Cashback for all transactions will be credited to the cardholder’s card account within 90 days of the end of the offer period on how to check cashback in amazon icici credit card
Credit Card Limit
Amazon.com credit card credit limit is $500 or more. Everyone who gets approved for the Amazon.com credit card is guaranteed a minimum credit limit of $500, and particularly creditworthy applicants can get much higher limits
Amazon ICICI Credit Card Login
Step 1: Online Access To ICICI Bank Portal
Visit the web home icicibank banking, you will see the Login button on the top right corner. Click on that button.
Step 2: Fill Registered Information
You will be moved to the next page, enter your User ID or Registered Mobile Number. After that, click the red arrow. If you forgot User ID, move to the part below.
Step 3: Fill You Password
On the next page, you will be required to enter your password to verify that it is your Amazon account.
Step 4: Complete Logging In
Click “Log in” button, and now you are successful in accessing to your on-line account.
Get User ID
- On the log-in home page, below the box of User ID, click Get User ID link
- On the next page, tick Credit Card
- Enter your Credit Card and Mobile number
- Click Go button and follow next steps
Watch this video for detail tutorial
Amazon ICICI Credit Card Login For New User
For the first time you use this card, you have to register a bank account. In order to use internet banking service, you have to complete the registration process. Please follow as our instruction
Step 1: Apply On-line And Status Check
If you don’t have an account, the best way is to make application one as tutorial below
- Click the button “Apply Online” on the login page or directly click this link
- Enter required information in 4 simple steps.
- After finishing all steps, click Apply. Your application will be sent to the bank system, the approval time is within 1-2 working days.
You can check your Amazon.com credit card application status on-line or by calling the Application Status Line at (888) 338-2586. If the status of your Amazon.com credit card application is being checked, it means your application has not yet been approved or has been declined
Step 2: New User Login Process
- After completing the application process, you will receive the messages providing user ID. Using this user and access to the login portal.
- Click New User
- Click I Want My Password. This action brings you to the tab, enter your new password there.
- Click Go and then click Login Now.
For the next step, you have to generate your PIN, simply read below part
Step 3: PIN Generation Online
Logging into your ICICI bank account and generate PIN as video attached
- An active credit card is required to generate the PIN.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no.
- Credit card holders can add/update their mobile phone number by visiting the nearest ICICI bank branch along with a physical credit card, proof of address and photo proof of identity.
- If you have updated your mobile no. in the last 24 hours, you will not be able to generate an ATM PIN on-line.
- To generate a credit card PIN in our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system or to request a PIN to be sent to your communication address, please call our customer service.
If you have any problem about your Amazon credit cards, contact phone number below or visit the website ICICI customer care
- Credit Card Toll Free: 1800 1020 123
- Credit Card Customer Care: 022 3366 7777
Domestic airport lounge program
Enhance your airport lounge experience with complimentary access to selected airport lounges in India with your ICICI Bank credit card. Please present your card at the lounge reception.
Effective May 15, 2020, the lounge access benefits for domestic flights will be revised as follows:
Advantage Of Domestic Airport Lounge
You can now avail complimentary airport lounge access quarterly with your ICICI Bank credit card by spending Rs 5,000 in one calendar quarter on your card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter.
The above applies twice each to your American Express and Mastercard variants of the ICICI Bank double credit card
Spending criteria do not apply to the following credit card holders:
- ICICI Bank Diamond Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Emerald Personal Credit Card
The number of free accesses on your ICICI Bank credit cards remains unchanged. To view the list of lounges and the number of accesses, please see the section below.
Instruction video for Logging online (including for new users)
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that now your problem is resolved by reading our post. If you need more helps or supports, feel free let us know by leaving your comments below. PowerPACPlus always update the newest information about online banking.