Aspiration Debit Card Login is a help for you to access your Aspiration account and use outstanding banking services and products. This post walks you through step-by-step instructions on how to login, register, reset password and contact customer service for further assistance.
Keep reading for more details!
About Aspiration Debit Card & Aspiration Bank
Since Aspiration is a completely online bank, you can get in-person assistance or visit a real branch. Although Aspiration does provide checks, all other financial institutions bank account transactions will be carried out electronically or with a debit card.
In addition, Aspiration provides wire transfers, mobile check deposits, and direct deposits. Your money is as safe in Aspiration’s Spend & Save accounts as it would be in any American bank because the funds are kept at FDIC-insured institutions.
With this account, customers receive a debit card that offers cash rewards on purchases made at a range of stores. Additionally, you will receive interest on money that is not spent, allowing you to profit from both the Spend and Save sides of the CMA.
- It offers Bill Pay, Mobile check deposit and fraud protection and users can get up to $1,000 reimbursed for identity fraud. Deposits won’t support the exploration or production of fossil fuels. Option to plant a tree to conduct planet protection and carbon offsets, carbon emissions.
- Rewards: offers up to 10% cash back on purchases made at a select group of Aspiration’s Conscience Coalition member “mission-driven” brands.
- Annual Percentage Yield: $5,000 APY on accounts up to $10,000, although there are some restrictions. Although paying the charge annually rather than monthly lowers your cost to $5.99 per month, there is a 7.99 per month fee that cannot be avoided. If you sign up for the Plus account, you are only guaranteed an APY of 0.25% on balances up to $10,000 unless you also spend at least $1,000 every month, in which case you are entitled to an APY of 5.00%. Earn 0.10% APY on balance portions over $10,000.
- Other Insurance: When you use the Aspiration Mastercard debit card to pay your monthly payments, you can receive up to $1,000 in annual cellphone insurance.
- Security: Multifactor authentication and automatic sign-out
- FDIC Insurance: $2 million or more—at night. I’ll explain. Your money is kept at Coastal Community Bank, which also issues Aspiration debit cards, during the day. This provides you with FDIC insurance of up to $250,000 per kind of account (Aspiration Summit checking and saving accounts). Your money is swept overnight into a network of FDIC-member institutions about which you will be informed. Your FDIC insurance coverage is increased by the network from $250,000 to $2 million.
- Fee: 55,000 free and unlimited in-network ATM, at Allpoint ATM only. The standard Spend and Save account has no forced fees, but Aspiration requests that you “Pay What Is Fair.” The monthly charge for the improved Aspiration Plus account is $7.99, or $5.99 if you pay annually. 2% per foreign currency transaction.
Aspiration Debit Card Login
Aspiration Debit Card Login steps
- Go to the Aspiration.com site
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button at the top right corner
- Enter your email and password
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to finish
Sign Up For A New Account
- Click on the “No account? Sign up today” link for opening an account
- Enter your email address
- Click on the “GET STARTED” button
- Set up a password
- Click on the “Next” button
- Enter your personal info, including first name, last name, and birthday
- Click on the “Next” button again
- Enter your social security number
- Click on the “Next” button one more time
- Keep follow the instruction provided to finish your account opening
Reset Forgotten Password
- Click on the “Forgot your password? Don’t worry. We can help” link
- Enter your email
- Click on the “SEND PASSWORD RESET EMAIL” button
- Check your mail to receive the prompts and get your password back.
Access Aspiration Account With Mobile App
- Download the Aspiration Mobile App from Google Play or App Store
- Launch and start the new downloaded program
- Enter your email and password
- Tap the “LOGIN” button to finish
Earn Cash Back With Aspiration Save Account
Cash management accounts offered through Aspiration Financial, LLC, a licensed broker-dealer and SIPC member, is known as the Aspiration Spend & Save Account. Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC, a subsidiary, is a registered investment adviser with the SEC. Credit services are provided by an affiliate, Aspiration Card Services, LLC.
A eco-friendly debit card with a Cash Back rewards program is also available through the Aspiration Spend Account. Customers of Aspiration Spend Accounts will receive Cash Back on purchases made with their debit cards at specific retailers. Each calendar month, a customer’s Aspiration Spend Account will receive credit for all Cash Back transactions.
Everybody has access to our Spend & Save plans because an initial deposit of just $10 is required. From there, we provide APYs that are up to 29x the national interest rate is variable of a Big Bank. Customers can earn up to 3% APY bonus (for Aspiration Basic) and 5% APY (for $1,000 in monthly spending) if they do so ( enrolled in Aspiration Plus)
Investment advice services are offered through its associate company, Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC, an investment adviser registered with the SEC. Subsidiaries of Aspiration Partners, Inc. include Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC and Aspiration Financial, LLC. Aspiration Partners, Inc. and all of its affiliates are not banks. Aspiration promises to donate 10% of its earnings to good causes.
To reach out the Aspiration customer service representatives, call 800-683-8529 Mon – Fri 6am – 6pm PT and Sat & Sun 8am – 3pm PT. You can also send an email telling about your problems and receive answers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for choosing PowerPACPlus. Hope that you find this post interesting and helpful for you to solve your troubles. Don’t hesitate to leave your comments below to expand discussion with our readers.