Your ASUS router’s control panel may be accessed via its web-based user interface. This is where all of your router’s settings can be modified and saved. In order to make modifications to your network, you will need to log into the Asus router first.
What is the Asus Router ?
The Asus router is a series of network routers that competes head-to-head with the Linksys routers manufactured by Belkin. Routers from the Asus brand often come equipped with chipsets manufactured by Broadcom, CPUs that are more powerful than ordinary, increased amounts of memory, detachable antennas, and USB ports that may be used for expansion.
Asus Router Login Instructions
The ASUS router web interface stores and changes all router settings.
Step to accessing :
- Launch your browser & We recommend using Internet Explorer to Login Asus router
- Type 192.168.1.1 Or router.asus.com in the address bar at the top of your browser and press Enter
- Now You should see a Box Popping Out of your Browser and asking For Username & Password.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Sign In. You will be successfully logged in to your Asus router.
Default Asus Username & Password Credentials
If you’re having trouble logging in to your Asus wireless router, try the username and password combinations listed below. If you are unsure about the login or password, go here.
|Model||Default Username||Default Password||Default IP|
Resetting Asus Router Network Name (SSID) And Default Password
It’s easy to forget the Asus router password since most routers auto-connect when we’re in range and wifi is on. We’ve included instructions on how to alter your Wifi name and password below, but first we’ll share some of our favorite WiFi names.
Changing the SSID on Wi-Fi Router.
The SSID and network name for your ASUS WiFi may be modified in the router’s settings. Here’s how to accomplish that goal:
- To begin, visit the router’s settings page for an ASUS device. A description of the procedure has already been provided.
- Once you’ve entered the ASUS Router Settings page, go to the Wireless option under the Advanced Settings area on the left side of the screen.
- The SSID of your ASUS WiFi network is shown in this section under the heading Network Name (SSID). In the blank space provided, type in the new SSID for your ASUS wireless network.
- In order to permanently save your modifications, please scroll down and click the Apply button.
- After the router has finished restarting, the SSID of your ASUS WiFi network will have been updated.
Changing WiFi default Password of router
You may modify both the SSID and the password for your ASUS router from the same page. Here’s how to change the password for your ASUS wireless network:
- Use the aforementioned technique to access the ASUS Router Configuration Page.
- After logging in, go to the Wireless option under the Advanced Settings heading on the left.
- Verify that “WPA2-Personal” is chosen next to the Authentication Method.
- Substitute your new WiFi password (between 8 and 63 characters long) for the WPA Pre-Shared Key.
- When finished updating the WiFi settings, click the Apply button to commit the changes.
- Your ASUS router will reboot after this, and you will have a new password for the wireless network. Use the new password to get onto the wireless network.
Watch this video for a more in-depth look at each of the aforementioned preventative actions, which are all listed below. Watch this video for a more in-depth look at each of the preventive activities that have been discussed above and have been detailed below.
Powerpacplus.org hopes these steps helped you with your Asus router login.
In cases where you cannot log in to your Asus Router Login, check if you are entering the wrong username and password. There might also be other minor hindrances that you can fix with a few additional steps. You can learn about 192.168.1.1 Netis login for more similar information that can help you easily login.
ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL (North America)
- 48720 Kato Rd
- Fremont, CA 94538, USA
- Tel: 510-739-3777
- Fax: 510-608-4555
- Website: http://www.asus.com/us/
- US Support Site: http://www.asus.com/us/support/
- Media/Press: email@example.com
ASUS Canada Branch Office:
- 70 Gough Road
- Markham, Ontario L3R 0E9, Canada
- Tel: (905) 370-2787
- Fax: (905) 489-2718
- Website: http://www.asus.com/ca-en
- Support Site: http://www.asus.com/ca-en/support
ASUS Mexico Branch Office:
- Av. Insurgentes Sur 1647 Piso 10,
- Col. San Jose Insurgentes CP. 03900
- Tel: +52(55)46242426