ATT Router Login – IP Address & Default Password, Username
ATT router login web interface serves as the device’s interface for adjusting Wi-Fi gateway settings including ability to the default WiFi password, SSID, and more. You may access the router’s settings and configure the wireless access point using the router’s web interface, which ATT provides.
A direct connection between your ATT router and your computer is required for access; having internet access is not. Both a wired LAN/Ethernet connection and wireless networks are supported. To access the ATT router’s web interface page after your computer is connected to the router, simply follow these instructions.
What Is The ATT Router?
The ATT Router is a device that broadcasts a Wi-Fi signal out to your home. It typically connects to a device called a modem in order to connect to your internet service provider. It combines the functions of both a modem and a router in a single device.
AT&T Router Login Instructions for Accessing
You need an ATT router and a computer that is hardwired into the network in order to log in; having access to the internet is not required. You have the option of connecting through wired LAN or wireless WiFi. In order to access the ATT router’s web interface page after your computer is connected to the router, just do the follow steps:
- Launch a browser of your choosing on the computer that is linked to the ATT router.
- In a new tab, enter http://192.168.1.254 into the address bar to access the ATT router configuration page.
- The ATT router login page has been redirected to your browser. In order to access the router settings, you must provide your login and password here.
- Many ATT routers have the following as their default username and password:
- Dismissed as a Username:.
- In order to access the backend, use the password: attadmin.
- On the router’s label, either on the back or the side, are the default login credentials.
- Hit the enter key once you’ve entered the username and password.
- The AT&T router web interface is now open to you. Within this interface, you’ll find options for configuring your home network and router.
Modify SSID and Password for Your ATT Router Wireless Network
You may find your router preconfigured WiFi network name (SSID) and password on a sticker on the rear or side of your device. This data is both unpredictable and difficult to memorize, and it also leaves you vulnerable to attacks. Hence, you should probably update this data. When utilizing an ATT router, you may access this feature through the router built-in web interface by following these steps:
- Connect to Wi-Fi by selecting Settings > LAN > Wi-Fi after logging in.
2. Use the down arrow to locate the User Network menu option.
3. Enter the new SSID into the Network Name (SSID) box to update the SSID.
4. Select the box labeled Use Custom Wi-Fi Network Password, and then type in the new WiFi password into the space provided.
5. To keep the modifications you’ve made, choose the Save option.
6. Following a successful Save, the router will restart, and you’ll need to re-join the WiFi network with its new SSID and password.
Here’s a video that explains all of the aforementioned measures in further detail.
The ATT router’s default username and password.
The most common ATT username and password pairs are shown here. The login and password we provided at the beginning of this article may on rare occasions be ineffective. If you are having trouble logging into your wifi network, try the following username/password combinations.
|Model||Default Username||Default Password||Default IP Address|
|Elevate 4G Mobile Hotspot||attadmin|
Some of models using AT&T
Below is the list of models that usually use ATT:
|Router Model||Default IP|
|Plug and Share 6800G||192.168.0.1|
Resetting an AT&T Router to Factory Defaults
There are several reasons why you may need to do a factory reset on your AT&T router, including losing access to the router’s web interface page, forgetting the router’s admin password, or accidentally erasing important settings. At that point, resetting to factory settings is mandatory. Instructions for returning your AT&T router to factory settings:
- Initiate your reset by locating the RESET button on your router. It’s the port on the routers rear that supplies electricity.
- Now, push and hold the button for about 10-15 seconds using a needle, toothpick, or paper clip, and then release the item.
- The router’s LEDs will flash rapidly before going dark, signaling a reboot.
- After the router has rebooted, all settings will be restored to their original factory defaults.
Telephone : 1.888.855.2338
Mailing Address : Customer email@example.com
PowerPACPlus hopes these steps helped you with your router login guide. In cases where you cannot log in, check if you are entering the wrong username and password. There might also be other minor hindrances that you can fix with a few additional steps. The more you learn about Spectrum Router Login, the more comfortable you’ll be with doing even the most fundamental configuration tasks.