Augusta Tech Blackboard Login provides students with access to online resources that help them develop their general study techniques, test-taking strategies. In this article, We share how to access, reset password and download app.
- What is Augusta Tech Blackboard Learn?
- Blackboard Learn is Augusta Technical College’s online platform and learning management system.
- The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
What is Augusta Tech Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard Learn is Augusta Technical College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
Augusta Tech Blackboard Login To Learning Management System
Below are guides to the Augusta-Tech Blackboard login page and things related to your account.
- Visit url https://augustatech.blackboard.com/
- Click the “Login” button in the center of the screen
- Enter your username and password. Select the “Courses” option in the top right corner to see your lessons.
Recover Augusta Tech Login Password
To reset the Blackboard password, students must follow these steps:
- Go to the website with the link above
- On the login page, click on “Need help logging in?”
- Select “Forgot password?” link
- Enter your email or user ID, then you have three options to select “Send a text”, “Reset via voice call” or “Send an email”.
- You must answer a security question and choose the blue Reset password option.
- Enter your new access code.
Log into Augusta Tech Blackboard by App
Follow the procedures below to access the Augusta tech Blackboard by app
- Download the app from Apple App Store and Google Play
- After reinstalling the tech blackboard app, tap the “type your school name” text field and enter Augusta tech
- When the list of Augusta technical campuses appears, tap Augusta Technical College.
- Tap Log in to the web
- On the next page, tap Click here to sign in
- Finally, enter your Augusta technical credentials and tap Login
Further Support Services
If you’re having trouble logging into your account, get help by using one of the following options to get your questions answered. This service is open 24 hours x 7 days
- Contact IT center phone: (706) 771-4864
- IT Help Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about badges or Blackboards: DistanceEd@augustatech.edu .
- Social media platform: Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , Youtube , LinkedIn .
Frequently Asked Questions