Aww, don’t we all love smoothies? They’re fruity, fresh, and sooo filling. Smoothies are often made with seasonal fruits or are available in your refrigerator. However, did you know that in addition to delicious and nutritious flavors, smoothies are also a food supplement with vitamins and minerals to help you have rosy, youthful, and plump skin?
This article will help provide you with 7 best anti-aging smoothies recipes that is extremely easy to make.
Why Should You Drink Anti-Aging Smoothies Everyday?
Women’s number two enemy is wrinkles (after acne). Most women’s concern, especially after the age of 30, is finding the most effective anti-aging method for their skin. In addition to using anti-aging cosmetics, you should rejuvenate your body from the inside out by supplementing with essential vitamins and minerals.
What better way to supplement than with a delicious, refreshing, and nutritious smoothie? Smoothies also provide your body with a good source of protein and fiber, keep you full for a long time, are high in energy, and aid in the effective weight loss process.
7 Best anti-aging Smoothies Recipes For Younger Looking Skin
1/ Gut-Healthy Prebiotic Fiber Green Smoothie
- – 1 tbsp organic veggies or 2 cups leafy green of choice
- – 1 cup frozen berries
- – 2 to 3 pitted dates (for sweetness)
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – 1½ cups plain kefir OR 2 tbsp plain yogurt + 1 cup of almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If necessary, add additional liquid.
Leafy greens are essential components of any diet because they are one of the most nutrient-dense foods available. A single serving contains more than half of the daily vitamin A recommendation as well as a healthy dose of vitamin C. You also include vitamin E, vitamin K, B vitamins, and a few essential minerals. You get a lot of bang for your buck here, gram for gram. These vitamins and minerals work together to keep your cells happy, digestion smooth, immune system on guard, and skin glowing.
Berries are one of the highest antioxidant-containing foods available. They’re also low in calories and sugar, making them an ideal addition to smoothies. The antioxidant content is important because these compounds protect our cells from free radical damage, making them prominent and effective disease fighters.
Almond milk is a popular dairy milk substitute, but it’s also quite healthy – especially when made from scratch. Unfortunately, many commercial brands don’t have a lot of almonds! Almonds, on the other hand, are high in vitamin E, which I try to emphasize in terms of keeping the body young. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps to protect and maintain the health of cells.
2/ Prebiotic Fiber Salted Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Shake
This recipe is essentially a special treat for you. Delicious, rich, creamy, and high in protein and fat – ideal for a post-workout snack.
- – 1 cup almond milk
- – 1 frozen banana
- – 2 frozen large figs if you don’t have frozen figs, substitute 1 frozen banana
- – 1 tablespoon almond butter
- – 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch process cocoa powder I like Guittard Cocoa Rouge Cocoa Powder
- – 1 teaspoon chia seeds
In a blender, combine the almond milk, banana, figs (if using), almond butter, cocoa powder, and chia seeds in this order. Blend until completely smooth. Enjoy right away.
Each sip may taste like a rich milkshake, but it’s packed with healthy ingredients! Almond milk, almond butter, frozen bananas, chia seeds, and, if I have any, frozen figs. Dark cocoa powder adds a rich chocolate flavor as well as antioxidants.
3/ Vegan Tropical Smoothie
Vegan smoothies are the perfect snack or breakfast to satisfy your sweet tooth while also providing a variety of nutrients. The key to making a nutritious smoothie is to combine different types of fruits.
In fact, each fruit contains unique vitamins and minerals, and combining fruits boosts the nutrient profile of your vegan smoothie. This mango pineapple banana smoothie is the best way to get your daily vitamins because it contains three tropical fruits.
So, let’s take a look at the simple ingredients you’ll need to combine to make this vegan tropical smoothie. It’s essentially a combination of frozen and fresh tropical fruits that complement each other.
- Frozen mango
- Frozen pineapple
- Coconut milk – canned coconut milk produces the best results while avoiding additives such as gums found in coconut milk beverages. Both options will work, but choose canned coconut milk for a creamier texture and a healthier pineapple mango smoothie. It should be noted that light canned coconut milk is also suitable and contains less saturated fat..
- If you don’t have coconut water, use water instead. Coconut water is the secret ingredient that adds a tropical flavor to these simple vegan smoothies.
Vegan smoothie recipe is frequently healthier because they do not contain milk or yogurt. Milk is high in lactose sugar and saturated fats. Vegan smoothies made with plant-based milk, such as unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk, therefore reduce sugar, calories, and saturated fat.
Furthermore, pineapple and mango are high vitamin C fruits, with 79 and 60 percent of vitamin C per 100g, respectively. As a result, this vegan tropical smoothie is an excellent energy booster for breakfast.
4/ Tropical Delight Smoothie
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into one-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into one-inch chunks
- 1 light coconut milk
- Place banana and pineapple chunks in a large zip-top bag, seal, and freeze for at least two hours.
- Once frozen, place fruit chunks into a blender together with coconut milk.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy.
Pineapple is a fruit that is high in vitamin C and antioxidants. Bananas are not only inexpensive and nutritious, but they are also beneficial to the digestive system and muscles. Coconut milk as a liquid substitute for milk is a vegan option that is high in healthy fats.
5/ Berry Smoothie
For one serving, blend:
- 1/2 cups of unsweetened plant-based milk of your choice (try vanilla almond milk)
- 1/3 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blackberries
- half a medium banana
- 1 tsp of honey (optional)
- 1 scoop of collagen peptides
6/ Coconut Turmeric Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (or freshly grated)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
The turmeric in this smoothie adds additional antioxidants to help detox your body and skin. We’ve already discussed how beneficial coconut can be to your skin, but it can also help your body naturally build collagen. So do chia seeds, not to mention their omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for rebuilding skin cell walls. Add the pineapple and banana for a potassium boost and a tropical flair.
7/ Glowing Skin Smoothie
- 1/2 cup plain coconut water (or more as needed)
- 2 frozen bananas (previously peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup chopped mango (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- optional: 1 Tablespoon ground flax or flaxseed oil
- Make certain you have a powerful blender.
- In the order listed, add all of the ingredients to the blender. Blend for at least 3 minutes on high, or until smooth. Thin with more coconut water if necessary. As needed, scrape down the sides of the blender.
If you want to improve the overall tone of your skin, try this smoothie to bring out your natural glow that has perhaps been hidden for a while. Avocado is extremely hydrating and contains the healthy fats required for supple skin. And the mango will help to give dull skin a rosy glow. Kale, bananas, and pineapple also make an appearance, rounding out the flavor and adding more youth-inducing nutrients to this ultra-thick smoothie.
What you eat determines who you are (or so they say.) So, if you want younger, healthier-looking skin, you should eat more vitamins and antioxidants and stay hydrated to keep your skin moisturized from the inside out. That means avoiding processed foods, sodium, and excess sugar in favor of fresh fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
Are you looking for some ideas? Anti aging smoothie is an excellent choice for an on-the-go snack or meal that is both hydrating and nutrient-dense. These recipes are jam-packed with the ingredients you need to avoid wrinkles, under-eye circles, and other skin annoyances. Make one of these anti-aging smoothies for yourself (and your skin) the next time you’re craving a refreshing and healthy snack.
A glass of fruit smoothie every day is also good for your health as it is nutrition. Hope this article help you be able to make some aging smoothies for you and family every day.