Big Lots Credit Card Login Online Payment & Customer Service
Big Lots credit card login to create a unique account, check account balance, view history transactions and receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 24 months.
The Biglots credit card is offered by Biglots in partnership with Comenity Capital Bank that is the issuer of credit cards and also manages your accounts and related terms and conditions. If customers buy in-store or online at Biglots with their credit card reward, they will receive a special financing investment.
- You can enjoy member exclusive offers benefits
- There are no annual fee and receives compensation when you’re are membership
- Your Biglots credit card is accepted both on-site and online
- Anything you buy from Biglots can be easily paid for 6 or 12 months with 0% interest (introduction period)
- $250 or more is the minimum purchase amount to qualify for a six-month installment plan (paid with your Biglots credit). The minimum purchase to qualify for a 12-month installment plan is $750 or more
Reminder: If you do not pay the promotional plan balance within this period, you may be charged up to 29.99% of the total accrued interest.
Comenity Big Lots login online account
If you log in to your account BigLots’s online banking portal using a different device than your registered account, you may need to confirm your identity before accessing your account.
This may involve sending a verification code to the mobile number or email address associated with your account. When prompted for access your account online, enter the verification code into the online portal.
- Visit to the Big Lots Credit Card account center
- Click on “Sign In” button at the top of the home page
- Enter your username and password into the given blanks
- Click the “Sign In” button on the login screen to complete
How to apply
Big Lots cc application makes checking accounts and transferring money quickly, with only your correct personal information and after completing account registration, you just need to wait a few minutes for approval, refer to the steps:
- Click on the words “Register Now” in the login section
- Please, enter Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, Social Security Number and Last Four Digits of SSN
- Next, choose “Find my account” (Remember to read all the points that are mentioned in the terms & conditions section)
Recover User ID/ Password
If you’ve signed up for online account access but have lost or forgotten your username or password, you can quickly recover them via Comenity’s online banking portal which paperless, see further instructions below:
- Go to this link https://d.comity.net/
- From the login screen, click on “Forgot Username/Password?”
- Enter needed information in empty frames
- Press on the orange icon as shown
- Follow the prompts to retrieve your information account
Big Lots credit card payments
Comenity Bank has introduced different payment online methods to help customers and give them the opportunity to choose an easy special financing options according to their preferences. Please review the details methods below:
This process method is quick and simple, please read carefully and follow the guide below:
- Visit the Big Lots credit card sign in on website with your credentials
- Click the View and Make Payments by hovering over the Payments option
- Select from the list of possibilities to transact your Current Balance or Another Amount
- Choose here the date you wish to complete
- Your bank’s routing number and check number should be entered in the appropriate columns
- Click “Submit Now” and you’re done!
Via mobile phone
If you’re not sure how, here’s a simple guide on how to pay your Biglots credit card bill over the phone:
- Call phone number: 888-566-4353 and a consumer reporting agency will answer.
- For the perfect deal, keep your account number, invoice number, SSN, and routing number handy. Just follow the directions and that’s it.
Note: This expedited phone payment is a paid service offered and will incur a fee of $15 per.
To check as transaction, just follow these simple steps:
- Bring a pen or pencil along with your check or money order. These two things are required to complete the make payments process.
- Make sure Capital Bank is listed as the payee on the check.
- Name, account number and money amount should be written on the check. Please ensure all information is accurate before mailing the form.
- Comenity Bank – PO Box 183003 – Columbus, Ohio 43218-3003 is where you send money.
Note: Your payment will be processed as soon as it is received and applied to your online account. While there is no official app for Biglots credit cards, you can use the Big Lots mobile app to perform.
Comenity Big Lots EasyPay
All customers can use the EasyPay facility through their Comenity account. Just like its name, it is really easy to use, you don’t even need to sign on.
Simply visit the BigLots account page and click this link: https://d.comenity.net/easypay/biglots/welcome in the top menu to open this form.
How to avoid late fees for BigLots credit?
- Most people know that companies can charge late fees if you don’t reimburse with your credit card reward on time. There are ways to prevent these costs, although many people don’t realize it. There are a few things you can do to prevent late penalties ($40) on your Biglots credit.
- Make sure the minimum amount owed each month by the due date. Your monthly statement will list your due date. To take the stress out of remembering status, you can set up automatic make a payment. If you’re not sure when your debt is due, you can always call customer support for assistance.
- If you are unable to settle up for the deadline, please contact Biglots immediately. They may offer you other options or work with you to develop a payment schedule.
- If you are short on funds and unable to make the full liquidation by the due date, please consider making a partial payment. This will show that you’re struggling to pay off your debt, even if it’s just a few dollars. As long as you do something by the deadline, you won’t be penalized for being late.
- They may be willing to work with you to develop an affordable acquittance schedule. Remember, if give cash delayed , your credit score will suffer. Therefore, it is best to strive to pay your bills on time every time.
- In general, prevent late fees if possible. However, if you end up being assessed a late fee, be sure to resolve it as soon as possible. By doing this, you can avoid paying any further fees or interest.
Big Lots credit card Customer Service
If you need further assistance, please contact Big Lots Customer Service credit card Center at (You can also find this number on the back of the card).:
- Customer Care: 1-888-566-4353
- TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918
Customers can write their inquiries to the address provided below. Please messages with your account information through address:
Comenity Capital Bank,
PO Box 183003,
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
Discover more promotions and customer gratitude programs from advertiser, or new announcements from the company via the social media platform channel:
- Monday to Saturday. 8 AM – 9 PM EST and Closed Sunday.
- Days off: New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, Christmas, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving
Live chat: Access automated customer center 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Last but not least, if you have inquiries with other cards such as LLbean Credit Card Login, GHS click to read, or leave your comments, we will help you.