BJs Comenity Mastercard login helps card holders access and manage their account easily anywhere. Keep reading this article to get how to log in to your BJs Perks Mastercard and make payment.
About Bj’s Perks Mastercard Comenity Bank
Comenity Capital Bank and BJ’s have teamed up to form a partnership and offer a mastercard credit card to all BJ’s customers. Customers can use this credit card to earn cashback on all purchases. All credit card accounts are managed by Comenity and new accounts are approved by Comenity based on eligibility criteria set by Comenity.
This BJs Mastercard includes Perks Elite Mastercard and Perks Plus Mastercard.
The Comenity BJ’s Perks Mastercard is a store-branded credit card offered in collaboration with BJ’s Wholesale Club. The card offers 5% back on most BJ’s purchases and 10 cents off per gallon of gasoline purchased at BJ’s gas stations.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is a membership-based warehouse club, similar to Costco or Sam’s Club, that primarily operates on the east coast of the United States.
Benefits — Just For Using Mastercard
- Replacement of an Emergency Card: Within two business days, you will receive a temporary replacement card.
- Cash Advance in an Emergency: If your card is lost or stolen, you will be able to receive cash within 1-2 hours.
- No Liability: Pay only for authorized purchases; you will not be held liable for unauthorized purchases.
BJs Comenity Mastercard Login
Step 1: Access To Login Portal
Visit BJ’s Mastercard login on Comenity bank website at c.comenity.net/ac/bjs/public/home. This link will bring you directly to the login portal. Click the Sign In button at the top of the screen as this image.
Step 2: Information Filling
On the next page, enter your username and password on the empty boxes. Tick on the Remember me box if you want the next sign in without entering information.
Step 3: Logged
Click the “Sign In” button. You can now search for and access various services from your dashboard page.
Recover Your Lost Username And Password
Username and password recovery facility is available directly from the login form. Please check the following steps.
- Visit the BJ Comenity Account login page and click the Sign In link.
- Click the Forgot Username/Password link on the registration form.
- On the next screen you will need to verify your account. Enter the account information and click the Find My Account button.
- After account identification, recover your username and password using the on-screen instructions.
Register And Create An Online Account
All BJ customers can register an online account through Comenity official website. After registration, customers can access all account exclusive services as mentioned below.
- Check account balance, summary, transaction details and history.
- Sign up for paperless billing and receive your statement by email.
- Pay off credit card bills and set up an automated payment service.
- Manage SMS and email-based notifications and set them up however you want.
- Edit your profile and contact information.
- Visit Comenity BJ Account Page.
- Click the Register Now button. You will be taken to an account identification page.
- Enter account details such as account number, zip code and the last four digits of your social security number. Click the Find My Account link to verify the account.
- After verification, you will be directed to an online registration form. Fill out this registration form and create a new username and password. This username and password will be used for future access to your account.
Activate The My Bj’s Perks Mastercard
Now you can activate your new credit card online. Please check the following steps.
- Visit BJ’s Comenity Account Page.
- Click on the Activate Map menu item to start the activation process.
- Customers can also visit the activation page directly at comenity.net/bjs/activate.
- On the next page you will see an account activation form. Enter your credit card account number, expiration date, zip code, and the last four digits of the SSN or SIN.
- Click on the Next button after entering all the details. Your credit card will be activated immediately.
Customers can also activate their credit cards by calling the customer service number. Please call 1-855-816-2424 and provide your credit card information to activate your card immediately.
Bjs Credit Card Application
All clients can visit BJ’s website to submit their online applications. Please read all terms and conditions before applying for the credit card. Click the BJ Credit Card Agreement link to open the agreement file.
You can only apply for a new credit card if you have registered on the official website and must be a member of BJ’s. Please review the online application process below.
- Visit BJ’s online application page at bjs.com/cobranded/perksLanding
- Click the Apply Now link. On the next screen, an online form will appear asking you to confirm your BJ’s membership.
- Enter your membership number, first name and last name and click on the Next button.
- After validation, you will be redirected to an online application page.
- Complete this application form and submit it to Comenity for approval.
Comenity Capital will review your credit card application and once approved, you will receive your brand new BJ’s Perks Mastercard.
BJ Credit Card Pre-Approval: The pre-qualification check feature is not available on the official website. You must submit a complete application.
View Bjs Credit Card Statements Online
Log in to your Mastercard Credit Account and select “View Statements” from the “Statements & Activity” menu. Click the statement’s link in the View Statements panel. Your e-Statements will be displayed as a PDF file (Adobe Reader required)
Bjs Credit Card Phone Number Customer Service
Customer support is available 24 hours a day: Call 1-855-269-1622
For World Mastercard, call 1-844-819-1918
Address for loyalty card
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, Ohio 43218-3003
Bjs Credit Card Payment
My Bj Credit Card Online Payment
Cardholders interested in paying their credit card bill each month can make payment their bill through the BJs credit login. Payments can be accepted 24 hours a day. Here are some payment tips to keep in mind:
- To avoid a late fee, payments must be submitted before 5:00 p.m. EST on the payment due date
- BJ credit card payments are credited to your account the same day they are submitted
- Cardholders can set up automatic payments that require a payment day to be set each month and your routing number and banking check account number stored in your account.
- The only form of payment accepted is checking account payments, not debit cards
- Online payment is free when you sign up with BJs Comenity login
Cardholders can also send an email for paying their credit card bill. The email address is below.
mailbox carton 650966,
Dallas, TX 75265-0966
Some customers prefer to call rather than use the online options. Comenity has a phone payment facility and customers can pay their credit card bills by calling their customer service number at 1-855-269-1622.
Customers can use the automatic voting machine for paying bills. Payment over the phone requires a checking account number and sort code, so have this information ready.
Via The Mobile App
There is no dedicated app for BJ’s credit card, but you can link your BJ’s credit card to Apple Pay and use it to pay. Or you can download BJ’s app for shopping and then use your credit card at checkout.
Pay With BJs Mastercard Pay With EasyPay
If you are not interested in setting up an online account through BJ’s Comenity login, you can use Comenity’s EasyPay system. The system allows you to pay without an account – this is how it works:
- Visit BJ’s Comenity Mastercard at c.comenity.net/ac/bjs/public/help/easypay
- Click the EasyPay link at the top of the page
- Enter the following information:Credit account number,postal code,social security number,The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Click the black Find My Account button
Follow the rest of the online instructions and be prepared to enter your bank verification details for electronic direct debit.
Set Up Autopay
Automatic payment settings are available in the payments section when you log into your online account. You can set up automatic payment and the required monthly statement amount will be debited from your checking account each month on the due date. After automatic payment is set up, you no longer need to keep track of your due date.
Note: Please try to submit your payment to Comenity Capital Bank before 5pm on the due date to avoid late fees. After 5pm, payment will be posted the next business day.
How To Avoid Late Fees
Nobody likes paying late fees, and luckily there are a few ways you can avoid them on your BJ’s credit card.
First, always pay your bill on time, which is $30 if you’re not charged for the first six months of billing. Otherwise it is $41 and does not change.
If possible, set up automatic payments so you don’t have to worry about forgetting them.
If you miss a payment, call customer service as soon as possible and explain the situation. Maybe they can waive the late fee for you.
Finally, keep your balance low so you don’t get charged interest. Paying off your card monthly is the best way to do this, but if you can’t, make sure you at least pay more than the minimum payment.
By following these tips, you can avoid late fees on your BJ’s credit card and keep your finance healthy.
The BJ credit card offers its customers many options and cash back offers. Although there is a BJs membership fee, there are also great rewards and cash back that save customers a lot of money. If someone makes a lot of purchases from BJ, then this credit card is a great option to save money on every purchase.
Thank you so much for reading on www.powerpacplus.org. If you need more helps about banking online, leave your comments or search on our website.