Blaze Credit Card Login Account Online To Make A Payment 2022
Blaze credit card login is an easy way to access your Mastercard unsecured credit line and make payments with a security deposit. If you can’t come up with a security deposit for a secured credit card, the Blaze Mastercard is a better choice than heavy unsecured cards options.
About Blaze Card
The Blaze Mastercard is an unsecured credit card designed for people who are working to improve their credit. Cardholders can qualify for a credit line increase after making six on-time monthly payments, but they must pay an annual fee and an authorized user fee.
- Blaze credit card is issued by First Savings Bank
- You don’t have to pay a deposit and enjoy the freedom of not having to worry about additional charges.
- Blaze Mastercard Offers Zero Fraud Liability, so you can rest assured that your card is protected from fraud.
- Offers 24/7 support if your card is lost or stolen.
- You have to pay an annual fee of $75.
- Receive a 15% discount on Mastercard meet and greet services at the airport.
- Includes dark web monitoring to prevent theft.
- No foreign transaction charges.
- No account opening charges or monthly payments.
- You can get cash advances at relatively low charges.
- No bank account is required.
- Blaze reports to four credit bureaus, a way to work on your credit score.
- Regular APR (%): 29.9% fixed
People also read related posts: Legacy, Mercury, First Savings, Taz, First Premier
Blazecc Login: Mastercard And Blaze Visa Credit
Follow these simple steps to log into Blaze online account and check your status:
- For MasterCard, go to the Blaze Cardmember Services at blazecc.com. For a Blaze Visa credit, visit the First National CC page. It is a different login of two kinds of cards.
- Enter the details. Add the username and password you created at the time of new registration.
- Finally, click on Log in. That is it.
Sometimes we forget the username or password and that causes concern. Well, don’t worry. If you’ve forgotten your credentials, Blaze gives you the chance to get new ones.
Recover Your Account Login Credentials
Blaze provides relief to its users by giving them the option to have a new username or password when they forget it. All you need to do is follow simple steps.
- Go to the MasterCard or First National CC log-in page (whichever you have) and click the “Forgot Username/Password” option on the left side of your screen.
- Then enter the requested information. This is: account number, expiry date, cards security code and the last four digits of the SSN.
- The information will be verified and then let you choose the new username/password.
- Now let’s take a look at how to make a payment.
Blaze Mastercard Login To Your Blaze Account Online Via Mobile App
The Blaze Mobile App is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store. This App adheres to the same security protocols as blazecc.com. They employ high security practices such as timing out after a period of inactivity, using your existing User ID and Password that only you know, and never displaying your credit card account number.
If you’re using a mobile device, ensure the mobile device operating system and browser are up to date.
- To approach your account online via the Blaze App, download it as link above
- Open it on your mobile device
- Enter your registered username and password
- Tap Log-In button, and finish
You also can retrieve your login credentials if you forgot them on this app.
Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Application Process (Before You Sign On)
Blaze offers two types of credit cards: MasterCard and Visa. Both have fairly similar application procedures.
- Open a browser on your device. The company recommends that you use a credible browser for this. It’s because they have better privacy and security systems. You should use Chrome, Firefox, Safari and any other browser that is safe to use.
- Open the Blaze Credit or Card Member Services log-in page and then click the “Register New User” option on the right.
- Then add card number, expiration date, CVV and SSN last four digits. Then you need to enter the log-in details. Type username and password and confirm it. Then add your email address and phone number. Scroll down and accept the terms.
- Then click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Verification codes will then be sent to you. Enter the codes you received and then enable the notifications/alerts.
Make A Payment With Blaze Credit Card Account
Paying with Blaze credit cards is very easy.
You can pay online in two different ways.
- Via official website
- Open the Blaze website for MasterCard or First National CC and sign in with your credentials.
- Then click on the Payments section.
- Then go to ‘Payments’.
- Then add and confirm your credit card billing information. The card login payment will then take place.
Via The Official Blaze Credit App
Blaze has also launched an official app for both iOS and Android users to facilitate payments and other services.
- Download the app from the App Store for iOS users or Google Play Store for Android users and sign on.
- Open the payment section there
- Navigate to the Make Payments tab.
- Enter your billing information.
- Click Confirm Transaction.
Pay By Email
You can also pay invoices by post. It is a somewhat long and complicated process, but if it suits you, you should go for it.
- Go to the bank and get a check for the specific amount.
- Write your account number on the check. You do this on the memo line.
- Envelop the check and mail it to Blaze Mastercard, PO Box 5096, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096
Pay By Phone
The final way is through a phone call. You can call (866) 205-8311 (for MasterCard) and 866-205-6600 (for Visa) and a representative will answer.
The representative will then ask you to verify your identity. He will ask for the name, address, credit card number and other information.
After you answer everything correctly, you will be given options to choose from. Choose the option you like and tell the amount. The payment will then be processed and you will be notified.
How Can You Avoid Late Fees?
One way to avoid late fees (up to $25) is to pay the minimum wage each month so that the bill doesn’t pile up.
Here are some additional suggestions to help you
- Configure Automatic Payments
- Use Online Banking to pay more than the bare minimum each month.
- Keep Track of Deadlines
- If You Can’t Pay, Contact the card Issuer
Blaze Customer Service
Blaze provides top-notch customer service information to its card holders. If you need to pay, have a question or have a problem, contact customer service number and a representative will always be there for you.
Please contact our customer service department at 1-866-205-8311 if you have any questions or comments about Policy or privacy practices in general.
What Is The Highest Credit Limit For Blaze Credit?
For those who qualify, the Blaze Mastercard credit limit is a maximum of $1,500 and a minimum limit of $350. After all, your limit is usually limited to the amount you deposit.
The limit doesn’t leave much rooms to go at the low end. The annual fee will also reduce your limit, leaving you with only $275 to use.
A low credit limit, on the other hand, isn’t necessarily a deal breaker, especially with this card. If your account is in good standing and you meet debt-to-income requirements, you could potentially qualify for a higher limit in as little as six months.
Thank you for visiting PowerPACPlus to read and learn. Keep finding more on our website about online banks, we always try our best update the newest information about the banking system transformation.