Burlington credit card login is an easy way for you to manage and make payments anywhere with connected internet devices. Keep reading this article, we will show you the step by step instruction to do this process.
Overview Burlington Credit Card Account
Burlington shoppers who want to earn rewards for their purchases can do so with Burlington’s credit card. Like any other rewards credit card, interest charges and late payment fees can offset the benefits if you don’t manage your cards well. Therefore, registering for an account can make management easier, including balance payments.
Comenity Capital Bank issues Burlington credit cards and the banking portal provides quick access to the Account Center.
Burlington Credit Card Login On Comenity Bank Website
Step 1: Portal Accessibility
Go to the web page at d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/home. Click on ‘Sign in’ button on the top of the page, which is a red button.
Step 2: Providing Your Information
Enter your information including username and password. Click “Remember Me” if you want to skip the verification process the next time you sign on with the same device.
Step 3: Complete The Process
Click on the ‘Sign-in‘ button and now you can pay your bills.
Forgot Username Or Password
You can quickly retrieve a forgotten username and password through an online banking portal. To recover your credentials, you may need to have your cards number ready.
If you lose access to your account due to too many failed login attempts, you can recover the username or password
Step 1: Link for reset
Stay at the log-in page. Click on ‘Forgot Username/Password‘.
Step 2: Filling the required tasks
Enter your account number or username, zip code, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Step 3: Get the response from the bank
Click on ‘Find my account‘. Follow the prompts to retrieve your username and reset your password.
Using Your Burlington Login
When you log in to, you can perform the following management tasks:
- Make payments
- View transactions, statements and cards balance
- Request a credit limit increase
- Switch to paperless statements
- Add an authorized buyer
- Update personal information
- Contact customer service through the Secure Message Center
- Enjoy the benefits
This credit card is a great way to earn rewards for Burlington purchases and save on future expenses, as long as you make on-time payments and don’t and don’t carry over a large cards balance from month to month. Registering for an account makes it easy to monitor your cards usage and avoid late payments. This helps your credit score and protects you .
Before Loging In – Burlington Application Instruction
To apply for the Burlington you must:
- Be of legal age in your state or territory
- Possess a valid government-issued tax identification number (such as an SSN or SIN)
- Do you have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address (not PO Box addresses)
- Possess a valid, government-issued photo ID
- An email address is not required to apply, but one must be provided if you would like access to the benefits of the Burlington loyalty program.
How do I apply
- Go to the official website to apply
- Click on “Apply now”
- After that you will be redirected to the new page where you can see the information form
- You need to provide your financial information: mobile number, last 4 SSN and zip code
- Then click ‘Continue’
- And you will be redirected to the new information page
- Finally, after filling in all the details, click on “Next”.
- There are 4 steps you need to complete all these steps to apply online.
- Finally, after submitting your application form, you will be notified whether you are eligible for the card or not.
- You will get your card in up to 15 business days if you are eligible.
Create A Burlington Credit Card Online Account
As a user, you must create login information before you can log into your account online. Keep card number handy as you will need it to register and set up your username and password.
Although Comenity does not offer a mobile app for Burlington cards, you can use a computer, mobile phone or tablet with internet access for the banking portal. Microsoft Edge, Safari or Google Chrome browsers are optimal for the best user experience.
To register, follow this guide:
- Go to the landing page.
- Click on ‘Register Now‘.
- Enter your account number, zip code, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click on ‘Find my account’.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration.
- Log into online
You will be asked to enter a security code to log into if you are using a different device than the one you initially registered with. Comenity will send the security code to your account’s email address or mobile phone number. Enter the code when prompted during the login process to access your account, then follow these steps.
Contact Customer Care
If necessary, you can contact Comenity Customer Service in one of the following ways:
- Call Comenity Customer Care at 1-877-213-6741, available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
- Send a secure message from the Comenity Help landing page.
- Mail correspondence to Comenity Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003.
- Research the FAQ or ‘All Help Topics’, also on the Comenity Help landing page.
Burlington Credit Card Payment
You have two ways to pay your bills: online using the steps outlined above; or offline, by phone or email.
You can also pay for your account over the phone by dialing 1-877-213-6741. To complete the payments you can either chat with a real person or follow the IVRS instructions.
Access Online Payment
You’ll be able to make a payment
- Go to the official page
- Sign in to
- Add your checking account number and sort code.
- Select the amount and date of payment
- And here you can conveniently pay
Pay Credit Card Bill Over The Phone
To begin a payment over the phone, customers should contact Customer Service at:-
Phone number for payments in Burlington card 1-877-213-6741.
Representatives can help customers pay their credit card bill over the phone, although a fee of up to $15 may apply to expedite payment.
Burlington Credit Card Review
Let’s insurance explore reviews compare
- No annual and membership fees
- Protection against identity theft
- Cardholders get rewards for their purchases
- Qualify with fair credit
- After reaching 100 points, you will get a $5 reward certificate
- Early Access notifications about new arrivals and discounts
- Receive a print and e-receipt automatically
- No sign-up bonus
- High regular Annual Percentage Rate
- No introductory on purchases
- Not too many benefits
Fees and Charges
- Annual Percentage Rate for purchases 27.74%
- Minimum interest fee $2
- Late Payment Penalty up to $41
- Refund Penalty Up to $41
- Grace period 25 days
- Maximum overage fee $0
Thank you for visiting our website at Powerpacplus.org to read. We hope this article helps you clear about this card. For further information about online banks, leave your comment below.