California PUA Login Online Account, Benefits & Password Recovery
California PUA login online account helped unemployed Californians, who lost income or were not eligible for regular unemployment insurance benefits. In this article, PowerPACPlus will share with you how to log in and reset password.
About California PUA
The Employment Development Department (EDD) is one of the largest state departments with employees in hundreds of service locations in the state. Since 1936, they have linked millions of job seekers and employers in an effort to build the economy of the Golden State.
See more: Texas dow employees credit union login, Progressive agent login
Log into California pandemic unemployment assistance
You want to access your account, but don’t know how to do that. Don’t worry just follow our instructions then you can sign in easily.
- Visit the website by clicking this link: edd.ca.gov
- In this section, you need to enter your username and password. You can also tap on “Show” to display your password
Note: Password is case sensitive.
- Tap on “Login” to sign in your account
EDD Online login Mobile
You can download your app on Google Play or App Store
Apply for pua benefits ca
Watch this video to learn what PUA (Pandemic Unemployment Assistance) is and how to apply for government assistance to help you and your family today.
Their web provides free information for federal pandemic unemployment California login and additional information about edd unemployment. This website has no affiliation with any federal or state department, agency, board or commission.
PUA provides benefits for workers who are:
- Not eligible for unemployment benefits in any state, including the self-employed (self-employed, “gig” workers)
- Otherwise able and available to work, except that they are unemployed, partially unemployed, or unable or unable to work due to a COVID-19 qualifying reason
- Be able to demonstrate attachment to the labor market, through income or an official job offer.
See more: Soonercare login, Loftmastercard login
Register a CA EDD login account
- Go to the homepage then click the link in the image below
- Fill in your information in the required field.
- Tap on “Continue” button.
Forgot username of EDD online
- Visit the web and click on “Forgot username” on the page
- Enter your personal information, including:
- First name
- Last name
- Last 4 of SSN
- Click on “Submit”
- Go to the homepage and tap on “Forgot password”
- Enter your info
- Tap on “Submit” to take your password back
Once your account has been set up, you will need to ‘certify’ your benefit payments. To certify is to answer basic questions every two weeks that tell them that you were unemployed and eligible for payments.
Note: With a PUA claim, you can only certify online or by post for weeks of unemployment before September 4, 2021. You cannot use EDD Tele-Cert SM to certify.
It usually takes about a week after your certification to receive your first payment. Delays may occur with the high volume of claims we process. If you qualify, you can receive your first PUA payment in about two days if you already have a debit card from the EDD. New debit cards and checks are sent within four to seven days. Once you activate the card, you can track, use and transfer your benefits.
California EDD phone number: 1-800-480-3287
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Monday through Friday
Excluding National Holidays.
Labor Development Department
Tax Help Center
PO Box 826880
Sacramento, CA 94280-0001.
Frequently Asked Questions: