Care Credit Provider Login Center | CareCredit Payment Synchrony
Care Credit Provider Login is useful when you getting trouble logging into your Care Credit account as providers. In the sections below, you will find more details on how to register, log in, change your password and make payments using online banking service.
Continue reading to know more!
About Care Credit Providers
Over 250,000 authorized providers nationwide accept payments made with a CareCredit credit card for health and wellness services. The card can be used anytime, anywhere or at any doctor’s office shop that takes CareCredit; it does not have to be a single-use card.
If you make the minimum payment and give the balance in full before the end of any promotional offer period, you can use the credit cards to finance purchases for a short period of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months without paying fees for purchases of $200 or more. Synchrony Financial Reports $1.1 Billion in First Quarter Net Earnings or $1.56 Per Diluted Share Synchrony Financial.
Benefits Of Owning A Synchrony CareCredit Credit Card
This card can only be used for medical expenses. People apply for it with a variety of purposes including:
- Cosmetic procedures, including hair removal, rhinoplasty, Botox injections or other dermatological services
- Preventive dental treatments such as exams, whitening, veneers and dental implants are available.
- Auditory testing, hearing aids and noise-cancelling headphones can all be obtained at the doctors’ office.
- LASIK and eye services, such as cataract surgery, eye exams, glasses and contact lenses
- Veterinary treatment, which includes the majority of services and goods acquired from a veterinarian.
- Other medical costs include LAPBAND surgery, chiropractic care and sleep studies if you have a condition such as sleep apnea.
Therefore, you can use this card to pay for your spouse’s LASIK procedure, your child’s dental work or your pet’s vaccinations or any other kind of patient. It works with over 175,000 doctors and 4,000 stores around the country to make the card available. That includes well-known drugstore companies like Rite-Aid, which is useful if you want to pick up medicine or stock up on supplies like diabetes test strips.
Care Credit Provider Login On Website
Preparation Before Logging In
- If you don’t already have a credit card, follow the steps on this page to account apply for one. You will then be able to log in.
- Before you begin the log-in process, make sure your computer has reliable Internet security software.
There are now two main ways to log in: either a website or an application. These two methods require the use of a smartphone, laptop, tablet or other internet-connected device.
Steps to Care Credit Provider Login:
- Go to www.carecredit.com site
- Hover the mouse over the “Log in” link and click the “Provider Log In” button
- Enter your username and password in the creditprovidercenter.com site.
- Click the “Log in” button
Get Forgot Username
- Select “Forgot username?” label
- Enter your credit merchant ID number and email address
- Press the “Send” button.
- Continue to follow the instructions to complete your order.
Reset Forgotten Password
- Click on “Forgot password?” link
- Enter your credit information, including username and merchant ID number
- Press the “Send” button.
- Continue to follow the instructions to recover your password.
Enroll a New Account
- Click the “Register Now” button on the right side of the screen
- Enter your information, including merchant ID number and practice code or the last 4 digits of your credit card account number
- Press the “Next” button.
- Continue to follow the website rest instructions to be a CareCredit provider.
Login With CareCredit Mobile App
Using the CareCredit Mobile App, you can access, find registered doctors and merchants, set up notifications and pay bills from in-network doctors and healthcare providers. The app has a modern, vibrant and straightforward design and includes features such as:
Simple setup and login access
- To use the app even easier, enable Touch ID® or Face ID® (on supported devices) after securely connecting to your
- Existing username and password. If this is your first time accessing online, select “I’ve never logged in before” to begin.
- Need help or information about the app? You can always see contact information, log-in help and frequently asked questions by pressing “?” icon in the upper right corner of the log-in screen.
Access to secure digital cards
- When you log in, your credit card is already loaded in privacy. To view your digital card, simply swipe down from the Summary page.
- Within the registered provider network, you can make transactions with your digital card.
Account management made simple
- You can do your card manage with your summary distribution choices and view your bills whenever you want.
- Pay on a monthly basis.
- Always be aware of the status. You can check your credit limit anywhere and at any time.
- View the details of your promotional purchase as well as your transaction and payment history.
- Send payments directly to your doctors or other healthcare provider.
Find a location
- Perform a search for companies that take the credit card among suppliers, partners and retailers.
- Save and go to your favorite places easily.
- Use the map view to find and get directions to nearby Network locations.
- Set up custom auto notifications to notify you of payments and changes.
- Helpful information, cardholder tools and credit management advice are available in the Knowledge Centre.
If you do not know how to download and log into Care credit card with the app, please follow the instructions in the sections below.
- Download the CareCredit mobile app on your Apple or Android devices
- Launch and open the app to log in.
- Enter your username and password
- Click “Log in” to finish
Reasons For Failed Access
You may have problems connecting to your accounts on the app for various reasons. Incorrect account access open or information is the most common cause. You can avoid this by checking your data first.
Despite prior notification, you will not be able to log in during these periods. The program will be updated continuously. If the log-in page does not appear, check that the account type is correctly configured in your browser or update your IP address.
Make A Payment
Online unpaid medical bill payment can be made with your credit card. It is easy to pay for your recent dental appointment, your pet’s vaccines or your sister’s LASIK treatment. That is how it works:
- Check if your healthcare provider takes Care Credit payment online by searching our extensive database of enrolled providers.
- Enter your billing and card information. Starting with transactions of $200, special financing is offered for online purchases. For payments under $200, standard account terms apply.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the payment has been made, as well as one from your provider. Within two business days, transactions are reflected in your account.
Contact By Phone
- Phone number for general customer service: (866) 893-7864, Monday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 PM (EST).
- If you would like to contact a CareCredit representative to report a lost, misplaced or stolen card, review your needs, or assist you with credit enhancements, please call: (866) 893-7864 , Monday through Sunday from 8am – 12 midnight (EST).
- To give your account permission to another user, please call: (877) 293-0766 .
- If you anticipate having to make a late payment, please call (866) 893-7867 even before the billing date, as we may be able to provide you with options that fit your needs.
Contact by email
Regular mail: PO Box 960061, Orlando, FL 32896
Overnight mail: 140 Wekiva Springs Road, Longwood, FL 32779
Contact via social media platforms
Frequently asked questions
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. PowerPACPlus hopes you found this post informative and useful to practice online healthcare services as a Synchrony Bank’s Care Credit provider. Please leave your comments below to discuss deeply with our readers.