Centura Health Patient Portal: Health Care Patients | MyCenturaHealth
Centura Health Patient Portal helps patients keep track of their medical history, including information about medical records and medical history, as well as exchanging health messages with their doctor. In this article, We share how to access, reset password & download app.
What is Centura Health Patient Portal?
Centura Health Patient Portal is a web-based patient portal created in collaboration with Centura Health Physician Group to improve the management of all clinical and non-clinical data.
With the online tool, patients can access their medical records and important information in an electronic patient record, also known as an EPR, anytime, anywhere, and is connected to the Internet.
The patient portal provided by Centura Health Physician Group provides users with several ways to view electronic health records (EHR) to make appointments, request prescriptions and locate physicians, look up diagnostic and test results, and connect with their healthcare providers
If you are interested in healthcare, Medishare provider portal login will be a perfect suggestion for you
MyCenturaHealth Login Requirements
Before you begin the login process, review the items you need to access the portal.
- Web address.
- A valid email address/username and a password.
- Internet browser compatible with the official patient portal website.
- Laptop, smartphone, PC or tablet with a reliable internet connection.
How to use MyCenturaHealth Portal?
If you are a member of the Centura Health Physician Group and access your medical records on the Internet through the Centura Health Patient Portal.
To log in to MyCenturaHealth, follow these instructions to log in with the MyCenturaHealth portal:
- Visit the patient portals for Centura Health website by this link epic.mycenturahealth.org. This will redirect you to their official login page.
- To sign in to MyCenturaHealth for your account as a patient, you have to enter the mycenturahealth username & password for your account.
- Then click the “Login” button to open the web portal.
When you are on your account dashboard, you can access the website to make quick online payments. Search for doctors, renew medications and view test results (including STI, HIV, micro and drug tests) and connect with your healthcare professionals.
Register a CenturaHealth account
Follow the simple steps below to successfully register your MyCenturaHealth account:
- On the login page, click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now enter your MyCenturaHealth activation code, social security number (last 4 digits) and date of birth and click on the “Next” button and follow the instructions to create your account.
Reset Centura Health password
To reset your patient portal password, follow the steps below:
- In the first step, click “Forgot your password?” link
- Enter the username MyCenturaHealth code from your account as a patient, the date of birth and social security number (last four digits). After that click on “Next” to continue.
Note: Within a few minutes you will receive an email with an option to reset your password.
If you didn’t receive this email, please check your junk, spam, and all email (Gmail) folders. We found that the email is often in those folders. Remember to follow the steps to reset your password.
My Centura Health app
- You can download this app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Open the app then enter your username and password in the required fields
- Tap on “Sign in” button then you can access and manage your account
Features of the MyCenturaHealth
MyCenturaHealth can be described as a secure online site that helps you take control of your health and keeps you connected and active with your doctor and healthcare team.
As a current user of MyCenturaHealth, you can:
- Access online medical information, lab results and vaccinations, medications and more at any time.
- Pay your bill online
- Request prescription refills
- View past and upcoming appointment times with a doctor
- Update profile and contact details
- Access results and doctor’s comments within days.
- Download and view the summary of your visit and educational materials for patients
- Access the health information you have in your file.
- Get notified when your medical information changes.
- Send an encrypted message to your care provider at Centura.
Centura Health Patient Portal is a private and personalized portal for MyCenturaHealth Hospital patients, which allows you to access your health information anytime, anywhere. Signing up is easy. Once logged in, you can use the online feature that is exclusive to users.
This web-based application allows patients to communicate with their doctor or nurse, request prescriptions, look up lab results, make appointments, and pay bills online.
If you have any questions about our guide, please contact us using the comment below. Don’t forget to follow our web powerpacplus.org for the lasted post