CGTC Blackboard login allows enrolled students to access the online learning management system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to maintain their academic records. In this article, PowerPACPlus will share how to access, reset password and download the app.
- Blackboard Learn is Central Georgia Technical College’s online platform and learning management system.
- Log in to your email account and open an email from Blackboard.
- Reset CGTC blackboard password
- Apply for financial aid.
What Is CGTC Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard Learn is Central Georgia Technical College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with CGTC’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- Central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
CGTC Blackboard Login Instructions
Follow the procedures below to access the CGTC Blackboard Login page:
- Go to the login page to access blackboard with the link: https://adultedgo.blackboard.com/
- Fill in the details including username and password in empty boxes
- Click the course link that appears under My Courses
- Use the navigation bar on the left side of the screen to explore the course materials
- Review the syllabus first, then click Course Materials to continue.
Reset CGTC blackboard Password
- On the login page click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your information in the Username Options or Email Address Options. Then click Submit.
- Log in to your email account and open an email from Blackboard. If you don’t receive the email or don’t have access to your email account, please contact your instructor.
- Open the email from “Blackboard administrator, forgot password notification”. Click on the blue link below
- Reset password at the button enter your new password and click Submit.
Keep in mind that:
Multiple attempts to reset your password or login with an incorrect password will result in your account suspended for two hours. Please contact your teacher or Blackboard Adult Education Help desk after two attempts so they can help you before your account is locked.
Log into CGTC Blackboard App
Instructors can use the Blackboard Instructor app to organize courses, connect with universities, and view materials on the website. To get started, go to Google Play or Apple Store and download the CGTC blackboard app.
Follow the procedure below to access the Blackboard CGTC application login.
- After installing the app, tap the “Enter your school name” text field.
- When the list of your school campuses appears, click on it
- Click on the next page, click here to login
- Enter your CGTC student credentials and click Login
Blackboard CGTC Application
- Send an identification document, such as a driver’s license, to email@example.com.
- Pay a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Obtain an authentic high school transcript from your most recent high school.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Provide all relevant documentation. Check on BannerWeb which papers are required. You can find all relevant information on CGTC banner web.
Study Programs (Courses)
- Aerospace, Commerce and Industry and Computer Technology
- Professional services and public safety
- General education