Chessie federal credit union login online and mobile banking
Chessie federal credit union login provides its members with convenience in managing money by using internet banking or the mobile banking app. In this article, you can discover the way to log in, reset your username or password, contact customer service and more. Keep reading!
Follow http://powerpacplus.org/ for more details
About Chessie federal credit union
The idea of the credit union was introduced in Cumberland, Maryland when nine local men deposited a total of $65.00 to form the Cumberland B&O Employees Federal Credit Union.
Open since 1948 from a basement office at Queen City Station, the credit union grew to 582 people and assets of $21,668.08 at the end of this year.
The credit union moved to Harrison Street in 1952. Fifteen years later, it had outgrown this office to move to Paca Street in 1967.
A merger with the Wes-Mar Federal Credit Union of Hagerstown in 1975 allowed it to serve employees of the Western Maryland Railway. Later, its name was changed to Chessie Employees Federal Credit Union to match a railroad name change.
Due to the phenomenal growth of recent years, the building on Paca Street was no longer large enough to handle the operation of the main office, so they purchased and renovated the former building of the First Federal Saving Bank on Baltimore Street with a moving-in facility.
Its name was later changed to Chessie Federal Credit Union as we know it today. You can find more information about credit union in Connexus Credit Union Login page. Just click and enjoy it!
There are 38,000 Chessie members currently and $435 million in assets. It now operates 8 locations in Cumberland MD, LaVale MD, Frostburg, MD, Grafton, WV and Keyser, WV.
Currently, they serve people working in transportation, education, local government, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, publishing, construction trades, food services and software as well as people of several churches and volunteer fire departments.
Any person of a member’s immediate family can also join this union or another one called America First.
How to log in to Chessie FCU online banking?
Chessie allows you to access, process transactions and manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere over the Internet with a free, secure and easy-to-use service
At your convenience, you can:
- View your balances and history
- Transfer funds (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Transfer to accounts where you know the account number and last name (custom recipient)
- Make loan repayments
- Check balances statement
- View mortgage rates
- And more
Follow the below instructions to get access:
- Go to the official website: https://www.chessiefcu.org/
- Select ” Online banking” in the up-right corner of your screen
- Enter your Username and Password after the sign-in page displays
- Click “ Login” to continue
Note: It is terrible to provide your id and password to other people. To protect your account, keep it to yourself.
Related posts to FCU you should read like SRP Federal Credit union, GreenState Credit Union, McCoy Federal
How to log in to Chessie FCU mobile banking?
Take advantage of the FREE Chessie Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking app to manage your money on the go, control your cards, and pay bills – with the same security as online banking. The application is always more convenient than a website. You can:
- Check your account balances
- View your account transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Locate our ATMs and Branches and more
Searching its name on IOS Apple Store and Android Google Play to download on your phone device
Here are the detailed steps:
- Open the app on your smartphone
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click “Login”
Note: We recommend you should set up an alternative way to sign in like facial recognition, or fingerprint to speed up the process.
How to enroll?
Signing up is easy and takes just a few minutes by these steps:
- Go to the enrollment link
- Fill in your info including “ Account number, mother’s maiden name and date of birth”
- Choose “ I’m not a robot” and then click “ Enroll”
How to retrieve a forgotten Username/ Password?
You can reset or change them 24/7 with your computer, phone or tablet by the below simple steps:
- Go to the page
- Enter your email
- Chose “ I am not a robot” and submit
Note: Your identity will be checked. After that, you will receive instructions to finish the recovery process. Please always keep your eyes on your email.
- Go to the page
- Fill in your User ID
- Click “ Next” and follow the instructions for the next pages
Contact the credit union or chat with them by dialing one of the below lists of telephone numbers if you need assistance:
- Chessie Federal Credit Union Headquarters: 301.777.1781 or 800.437.1057
- Grafton Branch: 304.265.0766
- Keyser Branch: 304.788.0161
- Frostburg Branch: 301.689.6200
- UPMC Western Maryland Branch: 301.777.1302
Or you can click here to see more about the branches and hours in several counties.
- Debit card active-set or reset pin: 800.757.9848
- Visa Platinum Credit Card Lost or Stolen Credit Cards: 1.800.449.7728
- Visa Platinum/Fraud Credit Card Member Services: 1.866.820.5854
- Visa Platinum Credit Card Activation: 800.527.7728
- Visa Platinum Credit Card PIN Set or Reset: 888.886.0083
- Gift Card Activation/Support: 1.866.902.6082
- Support for bill paying members:1.800.437.1057 press 4 or transfer to 1852
- Member Services Debit Cards/ATM: 800.437.1057 or 301.777.1781 press 6
- Choose Rewards: 1.855.284.2126
- CURewards: 1.800.637.7728