Chevron Texaco credit card login is the ideal solution for managing your gas payments online. Cardholders can use it to log access to their Synchrony checking account, make online transactions, earn rewards and cashback and much more. Keep reading!
About Chevron Texaco credit card
The essential details you require as a Chevron Texaco credit card holder to access your account online, make payments, and contact customer support is provided below.
Keep in mind that Synchrony Bank (under the Synchrony Car Care brand) is responsible for issuing the Chevron/Texaco credit card, and Synchrony also handles customer service.
Chevron Texaco credit card login, but not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc
Drivers who frequently use Chevron or Texaco petrol stations might consider this credit card.
The advantages of credit card Chevron
The Chevron credit card is a great tool for streamlining online payments. A few of the key advantages are as follows:
- Online access to your account’s current information from anywhere in the world.
- Easy account creation and online services for more efficient functioning.
- The credit card can be used to make online petrol purchases at Chevron or Texaco stations.
- When purchasing gasoline at Texas or Chevron stations, you will receive a 10-cent reward.
- 3% cash back at Chevron or Texaco stations on non-fuel purchases.
- There are no yearly fees, however, the APR is higher at 29%, so avoid carrying a load.
- For the first 90 days after opening an account, Chevron Credit Card holders can earn fuel credits at a rate of 37 cents per gallon.
Note: You can now sign a new card as a Techron Advantage Card. You will first be given consideration for the Techron Advantage Visa Credit Card. You will thereafter be given consideration for the Techron Advantage Credit Card if you are not accepted.
Online account access
Many unfounded claims have been made concerning credit cards, including that they might be difficult to use. Because controlling your spending and interest rates is crucial in this situation, that can be worrying as well.
However, if we let you know, using your Chevron credit card is trouble-free. Thanks to Chevron’s online account access, you can manage your account whenever and wherever you like without having to go to a bank or speak to any official people.
How to sign in
Follow these steps to start:
- Go to the Chevron Credit Card site to get access
- Fill in your “ User Name” and your “Password”
- After that, click “ Log in”
How to register an account?
Here’s how to apply for a Chevron Credit Card online:
- Go to the official website
- Click “ Register now”
- Fill in all of the required information and then click “ Continue”
How to recover your username/ password?
If you are unable to access your account, then proceed as follows:
- Go to the page
- Click “ I forgot my username/password”
- Continue to reset your password after entering your username, the last four digits of your SSN, and your date of birth.
Instructions login for mobile app
The access instructions are as follows:
- Download the official mobile applications from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Type your “User Name” and “ Password”
- Click “ Log in” to sign in to your account
Chevron credit card payment
You must first sign in before you make an online payment. And then you can have access to online bank statements as well as important credit card information.
How to make payments?
You must adhere to the payment guidelines listed on your billing statement. If you don’t, your money may not be credited for up to five days. How the information on your check is used is also described in your billing statement.
Payment Distribution: Any method is used to apply the needed total minimum payment to any balances on your account. Any additional payments you make beyond the required total minimum payment will be applied to accounts with higher APRs before those with lower APRs.
In some circumstances, such as when your account is the subject of a particular kind of special offer, applicable law may demand or empower the bank to seek excess payments in a different way.
When to make payments?
On the due date of each billing cycle, you must pay at least the whole minimum payment owed on your account by 5 p.m. (ET).
Payments received after 5 p.m. (ET) will be credited the following day. The entire outstanding balance may be paid in full or in part at any time without incurring any additional prepayment fees.
An earlier payment could lower your interest costs if you have a debt that is subject to interest.
Options for payment: Paying can be done online or by mail. Although you can make expedited phone payments, you will be charged a fee for doing so.
Your payment must be made in US currency via a physical or electronic check, money order, or other comparable documents from a US bank.
Credit card payment customer services
If you need any assistance, please contact them through:
- Phone number: 1-866-448-4367. A representative will assist you at no cost here.
- Customer service hours: 24/7
- Credit card payment address:
Chevron and Texaco Card Services
P.O. Box 965006,
32896-5006 Orlando, FL