Through Citadel federal credit union login, you can take advantage of the full range of online and mobile banking services anytime, anywhere. In this article we will help you to learn about how to log in, sign up, retrieve your password and more. Keep reading!
Follow https://www.powerpacplus.org/ for more details!
About Citadel federal credit union
Citadel Credit Union is a member-owned, non-profit organization, that was founded in Chester County in 1937 as Lukens Employee Federal Credit Union. It is licensed and regulated under the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Citadel offers banking, retirement and wealth management services.
Over the years, this union has steadily grown to become one of the largest locally owned financial institutions and in the top 1% of member value nationally.
Today, Citadel serves more than 215,000 members in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. They can enjoy access to 24 branches and access to a cooperative of more than 30,000 ATMs at no extra charge in the Greater Philadelphia area.
This video may be interesting for you!
What services does Citadel Federal Credit Union offer?
Citadel FCU serves its membership by providing financial services. Joining any credit union such as Connexus Credit Union or this one will allow you to access savings, loans, and much more. The following services are provided:
- eServices/ Online Services
- Checking account
- Business Services
- Financial Education
How to log in from the website?
You can manage your finances, transfer funds and much more by signing in your Citadel accounts online from a computer, first go to citadelbanking.com. The top right corner of the page contains the button you need.
What you have to do is the following:
- Click the “ Log in” button
- Enter your username and password
- Click “ Log in” again after entering your information
Also related to Pentagon federal credit union
How to log in from the mobile banking app?
Citadel’s simple and convenient mobile banking app lets you bank anytime, anywhere.
Enjoy the security and flexibility of online banking right from your phone. Citadel’s mobile banking app puts 24/7 account management at your fingertips.
You can speed up the process once you’ve signed in by setting up an alternative way, such as facial recognition on an iOS app.
Try a new and improved mobile banking app to enjoy services like:
- Deposit a check over the phone
- Apple Watch app
- Pay the bills
- Funds transfer
- Locate a Citadel Branch or ATM
- Use rewards
- Set and receive alerts
- Keep up to date with recent news and rates
Follow these simple steps to start:
- Open the app
- Fill in your username and password
- Choose “ Log in ”
How to register an account?
To be able to access and use take advantage of all services of this union, you must register first.
Below are the simplest to sign up:
- On the sign page, click ” Enroll” now
- Fill in your account number, social security number and create a username.
- Click ” Continue” and follow the instructions
- Please drop the leading zeroes ( 0 ) and do not include the dash ( – )when filling in
- When filling in your Social Security, do not use dashes.
How to recover your username/ password?
Do not worry if you forget your username or password. Citadel allows its customers to change or reset it 24/7.
- Visit the page
- Enter your number, social security number and email
- Click “ Continue” and follow the instruction for the next page
- Visit the page
- Enter your username
- Click “Submit”
Note: After that, your details will be viewed. You will receive an instruction link for creating a new password through email.
If you have any problems, please contact:
- Branch Hours: Mon – Thurs: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Phone number: (800) 666-0191
Additionally, you can also schedule an appointment or video connect to get help.