Citi AAdvantage Mastercard Login instructions and customer service. The American Airlines offers cardholders the convenience of online credit management from the comfort of their own home. In this post you will learn how to get access, create a new account, recover the forgotten password and payment with Aadvantage® Card.
About the Citi AAdvantage Master card
It offers rewards for purchases made with American Airlines. Cardholders can earn miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases, which can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other travel perks. The card also comes with a number of other benefits, including access to exclusive events and discounts on American Airlines products and services.
There are several American Airlines offered by Citi and Barclays, but few of the best travel cards offer mileage transfer to the airline. Even if you’re not flying American Airlines, American Airlines miles can be used to purchase travel on partner airlines such as Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific and British Airways.
Guides signing account on the website
To sign up, you must enter your AAdvantage portal. Follow the steps below to learn how to sign in:
Step 1: Open the home page
Go to the American Airlines page at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-aadvantage-platinum-elite-credit-card to conduct process.
Step 2: Select Sign-in button and follow instructions
There are two ways to access your account, you can choose whichever is most convenient for you, We will give more detail below:
- Getting account with information member
- Sign on with QR Code ( If you choose this method, you can skip below steps)
Step 2: Enter your account information
- Enter your user ID and password. If you want to remember your user ID for the next time you get access, tick the “Remember My User ID” terms.
- After that, click on the “Log in” button to access your account.
Why should you get the American Airlines sign on mobile app?
By logging in with your existing account credentials, you can use the following features of the American Airlines mobile app:
- Dynamic home screen: Recognizes your location in relation to your travels and gives you quick access to the right tools at the right moment.
- Mobile Boarding Pass: Sign up for your trip and receive your mobile boarding pass. It’s constantly updated so you don’t need to print it out.
- Flight Updates: To receive notifications from American Airlines on your mobile device, simply check your reservation.
- Interactive Terminal Maps: Our interactive terminal maps make finding your way around airports a breeze. Here you will find the nearest Admirals Club Lounge and directions to your connected gate.
- AAdvantage Account : Directly from the app, you can view the data associated with your AAdvantage account.
- Upgrade Your Seat: It’s easy to request and purchase upgrades. Do you want to know your position on the list? The upgrade readiness list will appear in the app four hours before your scheduled departure.
- Seat selection: In the app, select or swap out your seat. Just select the one you want and change it instantly.Track the location of your bag at all times, from the moment it leaves your hands to the moment you extend the handles at your destination.
- Save Reservation: The app automatically saves the details of your last viewed reservations so you can quickly access them for your upcoming flight.
If you would like to download the mobile app and access your American Airlines online account, you must follow the instructions below.
Steps to sign in online account on the mobile
Step 1: Download application
Step 2: Open the American Airlines mobile app
- You start the installed program, the approach screen is displayed.
- Your user ID and password must be entered.
- Then click Sign In to access your American Airlines online account.
Why can’t I access account on mobile app?
It may not be possible to log into your account with the app for various reasons:
- The main causes are incorrect account information and credentials. You can prevent this by making sure that your data is correct before submitting it.
- Although we have informed you in advance, you cannot log in during these times. The application is regularly updated.
- Before attempting a different IP address, verify the kind of accessing account in your browser.
Instructions to reset user ID or password account
Step 1: Go to the official page
Visit the sign-on page (the link is attached above). Let’s read carefully to recover your account.
Step 2: Recover “User ID” or “Password” can be selected from the menu
Click on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link located under the sign in button as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Confirm your information
The redirected page asks you to confirm your information:
- Card number
- Name as it appears on the map
- Security code
- The last four digits of the SSN of the principal cardholder
After filling out the form, click on the “Confirm” button.
Step 4: Follow the instructions
Continue to follow the instructions until the verification procedure is finished. The accessing screen with the user ID already filled in will then be displayed to you.
Benefits of AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Master card®
This card is a great choice for people who frequently fly on American Airlines and anyone looking for a travel rewards. Some of the key benefits of this card include:
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, and on eligible hotel accommodations
- No foreign transaction fees$100
- American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in a calendar year25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card
- Complimentary Admirals Club membership for you and access for up to two guests (a $650 value)
Can I upgrade my boarding position with American Airlines?
If you have an American Express, Citibank, or Barclay card, you may be able to upgrade your boarding position with American Airlines. To do so, simply log in to your account on the American Airlines website and look for the “Upgrade Boarding Position” option.
If you have a Design or Logo card, you may be able to upgrade to an Aviator mastercard or Aadvantage aviator red card. If you have an Aadvantage executive world elite card, you may be able to upgrade to a platinum card.
Finally, if you have a Citibusiness aadvantage or Aviator , you may be able to upgrade to an Aadvantage mileup or platinum select card
Aadvantage platinum account registration
Step 1: Directly to the registration page
- Go to the American Airlines sign-up page at https://www.citi.com/
- The “Register” button can be found by selecting it as in the figure below.
Step 2: Enter your personal information
The directed page will ask you to enter your personal information, including:
- First name
- Second Name (optional)
- Phone number
Click “Next” once you have done filling out the form. Notice to read carefully privacy conditions before creating new account for business.
Step 3: Follow the guidelines
Continue to follow the directions until you have submitted your application. As a consequence, your application for its card was successful.
Guides to check American Airlines application status
Step 1: Go to the application status check page
Navigate the website to check American Airlines application status by clicking this URL: https://online.citi.com/US/ag/cards/app-status
Step 2: Complete the Application Status Verification Form
On the redirected page, you will be asked to enter the following information to check the status of your application:
- Primary Phone Number/ CVV Number
- Postal code
- Date of birth
After finishing the form, you should click the “Check Status” button, then you will view balance or cancel anytime, anywhere.
Make payment with Aadvantage® Credit Card
There are several ways to pay with your American Airlines card. Choose the option is convenient and suitable for you.
Paying online is a safe and reliable way to ensure your payment arrives on time.
- Enter your personal information to ensure copyright
- From the account dashboard, click Make Payment.
- Pay a single amount. If you are limited cash when make bills, don’t worry about it. You have three payment options: the minimum amount required, the full invoice amount, or a different amount.
- Set up automatic payments every month or every two months. Citi gives you the ability to set up payment transactions that can withdraw funds from a linked bank account. Depending on the billing period, the automatic payment can be made once or twice in two equal amounts.
- You can pay your American Airlines card if you set up phone banking.
- Automated support is offered 24 hours a day, or you can call during regular business hours to speak to a representative.
- For the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico: 800-733-2654 , 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday (CT).
- For other locations: 423-477-6512 (fees may apply).
American Airlines Credit Plan
PO Box 183015
Columbus, Ohio 43128-3015
Contact customer service
- Contact Customer Service: 1-800-733-2654, Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm ET.
- Technical Support: 1-866-230-1593.
- TTY: 711
- Outside US, Canada and Puerto Rico Call Collect: 1-423-477-6512.
PO Box 7032
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7032
PO Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
Social media platforms
If you have any questions, please contact to us anytime. Visit www.powerpacplus.org site for more information. Thank you for spending time reading our article. Have a nice day!