Cornwall Homechoice Login is an online application that helps people who are in need of housing register for an account and access care services. This service is designed to provide a secure and convenient way for members of the public to apply for housing assistance in Cornwall.
- Cornwall Homechoice login instructions
- Utilizing mobile devices to access the application
- Instructions for registering the Services
- How to fill out a Devon or Cornwall rental property registration form
- The council has a “choice-based lettings” program that enables potential renters to apply for both long- and short-term accommodation across all of Cornwall.
About Cornwall Homechoice
At Cornwall Homechoice, we understand how important it is for people to have a place to call home. We are currently working with the council and housing associations to bring people the great chance of finding a social housing property to rent.
Every week, many people bid on homes across the county, and we aim to support you the best possible understanding of the process. We keep relevant information up-to-date, so you can make informed decisions about your living situation.
The wait time for applicants is usually three years or more, and there are many people who are trying to find a place to live in Cornwall.
Our aim is to help you find a suitable home as quickly as possible, you access to high-quality properties for rent from both private landlords and third sector organisations.
Instruction for Homechoice login Cornwall
- Open the website or the link https://secure.cornwall.gov.uk/cornwallhousing/openaccess.l//ibsxmlpr.p?docid=login
- Next, locate the login button at the top of the page and click on it.
- Once you have clicked on it, a new window will appear asking for your username and password. Fill your username and password correctly, then click “Sign In”.
- You’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you can access all details of services
Way for recovering the forgotten password
- Go to the home page and click on the “Forgot your password?” button
- On the next page, fill your registered email address or username.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and enter a new password of your choice twice. Make sure the passwords match in both fields. Once done, click on “Reset Password” button and you are good to go!
Accessing the application on Mobile devices
- Download the app from either App Store or Google Play depending on your device type.
- Once it is downloaded, open the app and enter your username and password. Then click ‘Login’.
- After logging in, you can view all available housing options and apply for one by selecting your preferred option.
- You may also be able to check the status of your application at the same time.
- After submitting, monitor it regularly to see if there has been any changes or updates in regards to your status.
Guideline for registration the Services
- Visit their website or the link attached above and follow the requirements on the screen
- You will be asked to provide some basic information such as your name, address, contact details and date of birth.
- After completing the form, you will be prompted to check your details before submitting them.
- Once your form has been submitted successfully, you will receive an email confirming that your app has been accepted.
- Finally, you will be asked to complete a housing needs assessment questionnaire so that they can determine the type of property you are eligible for.
Hotline: 0300 1234 161
5501 Headquarters Drive
Plano, TX 75024
- Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm CT
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Please let us know your thoughts so we can address your problems. Please take a moment to visit Powerpacplus.org to get important information.