Course Point Login: Nursing students can access digital textbooks, take quizzes, and access additional interactive study tools through the Point Login site, which aids in learning and understanding the course they are enrolled in. Every aspect of the login procedure is covered in this article.
Keep reading this post for more details.
About Lippincott CoursePoint
We are aware that learning never stops, especially when it comes to meeting the needs of teachers, learners, and health science experts.
As part of Wolters Kluwer Health, CoursePoint uses journals, clinical software programs, professional development services, and massive point-of-care databases to bring the current world of today’s healthcare into the classroom.
Everything they offer, including our renowned material, advanced software, and individualized service, is designed to help students bridge the gap between academic education and clinical practice while helping doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals keep up with their workload.
The guidelines in this article will shed light on how to register a new Course Point account and get access to it.
What do you need for CoursePoint Login?
- If you haven’t had any accounts, you can learn how to register one by watching the Youtube video below.
- Make sure your machine is protected by reputable internet security software before starting the login process.
After registering, you can get access to the platform via its website as well as its app. Both methods require a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or other devices with a stable internet connection.
Signing in via Lww The Point website
To use all the features of Course Point, you must first complete the login process. Follow the steps below to know how.
Step 1: Navigate The Point Login site
Go to the Lww the Point portal by clicking this URL: thepoint.lww.com/login. You are able to open thePoint LWW Student portal on your mobile device, PC, or tablet.
Step 2: Enter your information
- Enter your email address or username and password in the blank box provided. If you’d like to keep the credentials, check the “Remember me next time I visit” box.
- After that, click on the “LOG IN” button to access.
Course Point Login Problems?
Users are not required to use our troubleshooting methods, but there are a few circumstances where you really should. If you are having login problems, use the troubleshooting techniques below.
- Check the security of the network you are connecting to. Timeouts and other unforeseen problems are possible outcomes.
- Make sure all your details are entered correctly. Check that you typed the password securely if there is a way to prove it.
- Make sure your CAPS-LOCK is turned off.
- If you are still unable to access the website, please delete all cookies and caches.
- Some websites only allow visitors from a specific IP address, location, and country. Turn off your VPN if you are using one.
If your trouble remains unsolved, please contact their Login Portal support staff.
Signing in via CoursePoint App
Step 1: Download The Mobile App
Click on the link below to install the mobile app for your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
- Download from the App Store: CoursePoint app on App Store
- Download from Google Play: CoursePoint app on Google Play
Step 2: Launch It
You open the program you have installed. The login page is displayed and you must type in the needed information. Then click on “Login” to gain access.
Reasons to use the app
The procedure manual for your facility should be available when you need it, even at the time of treatment. Now you can quickly and easily access the latest clinical information from Lippincott Procedures on your tablet or phone, including personalized materials tailored to your facility.
By using the app, you can utilize the following features:
- Offline/online access to material specific to your institution, including notes and customized instructions
- Images, checklists, quick lists, and procedures
- Online video clips with access
- Easy title search
- Access to assigned skill tests and checklist assessments
To download and use the mobile app, follow the guideline below.
Why can’t I access the app?
Several issues can prevent you from using the app. Incorrect login details are the main cause. You can avoid this by double-checking your information before submitting it.
Despite our previous warning, you will not be able to access the website during these hours. Program updates will occur frequently.
Make sure the login account type for your browser is set correctly before trying another IP address.
Reset the forgotten login password
Step 1: Go to the login page
Visit the login site. The link is already specified in the website login section above.
Step 2: Choose the Reset Password Option
Click on the “Forgot your password?” link to get directed to the password reset page.
Step 3: Verification
The redirected page requires you to confirm your account by entering the associated email address.
After completing the form, click on the “Send Email” button. The system will send you a reset link.
Step 4: Follow the instructions
Follow the rest of the directions until you complete the verification process. You will then need to create a new password to sign in.
Contact Course Point customer service
If you meet any trouble while using the platform and can’t find the right solution through thePoint Help Center, you can reach their customer support team through one of the contacts below:
Contact by phone
If you want to talk to them and solve your problems directly, dial the following phone numbers:
Please note that live help is only available:
- Mon-Thu: 8am-12am (EST)
- Fri: 8am – 7pm (EST)
- Sun: 4pm – 12am (EST).
Contact by e-mail address
If you want to contact them via email, provide them with your student information and describe your problem, then send your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for their email response from your email account.
Contact through social media
If you can’t get help from the team via the contacts below, another rather unconventional way you can try is texting their social media accounts:
That was all there was to the Course Point Login at https://thepoint.lww.com/login. I sincerely hope this information has been helpful to you, but if you have any questions or need help accessing the platform, let us know by leaving a comment on PowerPACPlus. We’d love to help you out!