DCCCD Blackboard Login Online Courses, Password Reset & App
DCCCD Blackboard Login Portal brings a great resource for students in today’s world of online education and eLearning. PowerPACPlus share how to access to apply for online courses, recover password and download app.
- What is DCCCD Blackboard Learn
- Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers.
- The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to sign in.
What is DCCCD Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is Dallas College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
DCCCD Blackboard Login Instructions
To sign in to the blackboard learn page, follow our instructions below for DCCCD Blackboard Login
- Go to the website by clicking this link https://dcccd.blackboard.com/
- Enter your email, phone or skype in the required fields
- Then tap on “Next” button
- The next step enter your password and tap on “Login” button
Recover Blackboard DCCCD Password
To easily reset your password or get help, you need to visit the DCCCD MyID service. By going to this page you can get help from the Service Desk.
- On the login page, click “Can’t access your account?” link
- Now enter your username or My DCCCD email address and the characters in the picture or the words in the audio
- Click the “Next” button and follow the instructions
Log into DCCCD Blackboard App
With the Blackboard Learn app, students can access grades, course content, and more right from their smartphones. To get started, go to the Google PlayStore or Apple Store to download the Blackboard app.
Follow the procedures below to log into the DCCCD Blackboard app
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school name” text field and enter DCCCD.
- When the list of DCCCD campuses appears, tap Dallas College.
- Tap Log in to the web
- On the next page, tap Click here to sign in
- Finally, enter your credentials and tap Login
If you would like to read more articles about a blackboard, click those links Seneca blackboard login, CVA blackboard login, UARK blackboard login
1601 Botham Jean Blvd,
Dallas, TX 75215
Dallas College eCampus Student Technical Support (Call): 972 -669 -6402 or Toll Free 1 -866 -374 -7169
E-mail DCCCD: StudentHelp@dcccd.edu