Destiny credit card login is an easy and convenient way for customers to use their account online. In this article, we are going to give you the way to login to your Destiny account to make payments on their website and mobile app and what is the mastercard credit limit. Additionally, if you have any problems, you can contact them as our mentioned information.
The Benefits Of Destiny Card
Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. owns the trademark Destiny. First Electronic Bank is the company that issues the Destiny Mastercard.
Destiny cards are useful not only for divining the future, but also in the present. Most people associate destiny cards with fortune telling, but they can also be used for guidance in the present. You can make bill pays by this card. These are the advantages for your consideration.
- Destiny cards can help you make decisions by showing you what might happen if you choose one path over another. They can also be used to give you advice on how to handle challenging situations.
- Unlike other credit cards, Destiny Credit Card does not require a Social Security Number or a credit check to get approved.
- Another advantage of having a Destiny Credit Card is the ability to build your credit history. Unlike a debit card, Destiny Mastercard is reported to the three major credit bureaus, which helps you build a good credit score.
- As a Destiny Credit Card holder you will have access to special discounts and deals from top retailers and service providers.
Destiny Credit Card Login Payment
Destiny credit card holders can login through the website to make a banking payment. After clicking on the “Make a Payment” link, users will be prompted to enter their account number and password. Once logged in, they will be able to see their account balance and make a credit card payment and bill pay.
Related to Indigo credit card login
Here is the easy way for you to login.
- Go to the web site destinycard.com or destiny.myfinanceservice.com
- Click “My Account” tab on the top right corner
- On the next tab, enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Click “Log In”
If you want to sign up a new account, click the “Register Your Account” link, then enter required information, click “Continue to next step”.
Notice that after you register your online account, wait for the card, after receiving it remember to activate your new card as the following instruction:
- Visit the website destinycard.com/active or mydestinycard.com
- Enter your “Username” and “Password” to login
- Click “Login” button and follow the tutorial
- Activate the card activation and enter your card information: card number, CVV, security code, DOB, and expiration details.
- Click “Activate” button.
How To Download Destiny Credit Card App
The Destiny credit card app is an excellent tool for keeping track of your spending and staying organized.
Here are the steps to download it:
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Type “Destiny” into the App Store’s search bar.
- Choose the GET button for the free Destiny credit card app.
- Tap INSTALL.
- When the installation is complete, tap OPEN to launch the app.
Destiny Mastercard Credit Limit
The Destiny Mastercard is an unsecured credit card designed for people who have bad credit scores. Potential applicants are encouraged to prequalify to determine their eligibility for the card.
The Destiny Mastercard reports your transactions history to all three major credit bureaus once you have it. The Destiny Mastercard has an annual fee of $59-$99 and an APR of 24.90%. Cardholders can take advantage of Mastercard benefits such as identity theft protection and zero liability protection.
- Annual fee: $59-$99.
- Cash advance fees: $5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100).
- Foreign transaction fee: 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Late payment fee: up to $40.
- Return payment fee: up to $40.
- Over-limit fee: up to $40.
How can you do if you cannot login your account
Contact Destiny Credit Card Customer Service
Customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can get help at any date or night time. They can also assist you with any account-related questions or concerns.
- our toll-free customer service number.: 1-800-583-5698
- Fax documents to: 1-503-268-4711.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at 1-888-260-4532. You may not be liable for charges incurred if your card is lost or stolen and used without your permission.
Related to First premier credit card payment
Visit Destiny Credit Address
The Destiny credit card is one of a kind credit card that allows you to earn points on all of your purchases. These points can be exchanged for cash, gift cards, and other items. You can also use your points to cover travel costs.
Our correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR | 97076-4477