Dlink Router Login is a web interface that provides you steps to access IP addresses via computer or another device, and a list of default username, password, and IP address combinations. It also allows you to change your wi-fi password and SSID, reset your modem, and solve all your wireless networking solutions.
What is D-link Router?
D-Link routers are manufactured by the D-Link brand, a global pioneer in the design and development of networking and connectivity devices for consumers, small businesses, medium to large corporations, and service providers.
Since 1986, the company has expanded from very humble beginnings in Taiwan into an award-winning global brand with over 2000 workers in 60 countries.
Today, D-Link is creating the groundwork for a more connected, intelligent, and convenient society. Their Wi-Fi routers, IP cameras, smart home gadgets, and other products provide users with enhanced online experiences and peace of mind in the comfort of their own homes.
The D-Link Router Web Interface is where users can store and change their router’s settings. You’ll need to use the panel to do this. You need to know the Dlink router’s default password to get into the D-Link Router.
Steps for Dlink Router Login with 192.168.0.1 & 192.168.1.1
To access your Dlink router’s Admin page, there are instructions that you need to follow for Dlink Router Login:
- Once connected, launch a browser on your computer.
- In the address box of your web browser, type either 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. You may alternatively write http://dlinkrouter or http://dlinkrouter.local in place of the default gateway address.
- The login page for your D-Link router will appear; you must enter your login username and password here to continue.
- There is no need for a password because the login is admin by default. If you haven’t changed the admin login username and password, you can log in using the default credentials. The default login credentials for your router may be found on the label on the back or side of the device. You may also get the default login credentials for your router model online.
- Use the login details to access your D-Link router.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can change any configuration for your router and WiFi network there.
How to change the Dlink WiFi SSID?
To change the Dlink SSID via the router’s Admin Panel, follow these instructions:
- Follow the aforementioned instructions to access the Admin Panel of your D-Link router.
- Once within the administrator interface, navigate to Wireless Settings and select Manual Wireless Network Setup.
- Enter the new SSID next to the Wireless Network Name/SSID field.
- To modify the SSID, select Save Settings.
- After changing the SSID, all previously connected devices will be unplugged, and you will need to reconnect them to the network.
How to change the DLink WiFi password?
To change the Dlink WiFi password, you need to follow the below instructions:
- Find and select Wireless Settings > Manual Wireless Network Setup from the Menu once you’ve logged in.
- WPA-2 is available under Wireless Security Mode, so scroll down and choose it.
- Enter your new WiFi password, which can be between 8 and 63 characters long and contain letters, numbers, and special characters, in the Pre Shared Key section’s provided box.
- To validate the new password, click Save Settings.
- All of the previously connected devices will now be unplugged, and the router will restart.
routers Admin Page setup
In order to set up your D-Link router, read these instructions carefully:
- Set the D-Link router to active.
- Connect your computer to the router either using WiFi or an Ethernet connection.
- Once you’re connected to your computer, launch your browser and go to http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 (The default gateway address may vary from model to model, here is the list of default router IP address).
- A login page will be available. The default username is admin, and the password box should be kept blank. Choose Log In.
- You may now configure and set up your router using the Internet Connection Setup Wizard.
- In Wireless Setup, enter the SSID (WiFi name) and Key (Password).
- Under WAN Setup, choose the DHCP, PPPoE, or static connect type (You can ask your ISP about your internet connection and the required details).
- The router will now establish an Internet connection when you click Save and Connect after setting your internet connection.
- The Wi-Fi network may then be set up by navigating to the Wireless Settings and entering the SSID and password.
Default username and password combinations
It has been our experience that the username and password provided at the beginning of this article do not always work. If you’re having trouble logging into your router, try some of the most popular Dlink default usernames and passwords from the list below.
|8||admin||refer to router label|
|12||admin||Same as network key or WIFI key. Can be found on a|
|14||create in initial setup||create in initial setup|
|15||(blank)||created in initial setup|
Default login IPs For D-link
There are times when you’ll need to know the IP address of your router’s web interface in order to make changes to the security settings. A router’s IP address is something that most people don’t know. You can usually find this IP address printed on the bottom or back of your router device.
If you can’t find the router’s IP address in either the manual or on the router itself, you can still try alternative ways. In this article, you’ll find a complete catalog of all known IP addresses for Dlink routers.
|#||Default Router IP|
Reset your routers if all the above methods are not working
Simply reset your modem if the above-stated fixes don’t work. You may easily do this by pressing the reset button on the router’s bottom or back. Your modem will be returned to factory settings if you hold this button for 20 seconds (you might need a toothpick for this).
After reading this page, you should be able to configure your Dlink router. You can review the aforementioned instructions, which do not require much time, from any internet-connected device, such as a smartphone or computer. If you wish to refer to another router’s login, Etisalat router login is highly recommended.
If you require assistance, please submit your inquiry in the form below, and https://www.powerpacplus.org/ will react as soon as possible.