eBay Credit Card Login turns your log-in process into easy and saves time by step-by-step instructions. With this post, customer can log into your account, even when you forgot your userID and password, register, apply, make payments and customer service.
Keep reading for more details!
About eBay Rewards Credit Cards & Mastercard
According to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated, Synchrony Bank issues the eBay Mastercard and eBay Extras Mastercard. The registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated include Mastercard , visa credit cards and the circles logo. Every purchase is made more enjoyable when incentives are earned without an annual fee. Instantly determine if you’re qualified for an eBay Mastercard®.
When buyer open a new eBay Mastercard and spend $250 or more on eBay rewards credit cards during the first 30 days of your account, customer will receive a $50 extra statement credit. New eBay Mastercard accounts created between October 27 and November 2nd, 2022, are eligible for this promotion.
Spend $250 or more on eBay during the first 30 days of getting your new credit card eBay Mastercard, less any returns or adjustments made during the promotional period, and you’ll get a $50 additional statement credit. After the 30-day promotional period, purchases must post to your account within 7 days.
After the special time has ended, please take up to 1-2 billing statement cycles for your statement credit to appear on your eBay Mastercard account. The statement credit will only be awarded if the account is still open, in good standing, and has not yet fallen behind on payments.
Only freshly opened eBay Master card accounts are eligible for the promotion, and each account is limited to one statement credit. Valid from November 2nd, 2022, at 11:59 PM PT, until October 27th, 2022, at 5:00 AM PT. Depending on credit approval. To apply, user must be at least 18 years old and live in the United States or one of its territories.
Subject to credit approval for purchases. The account holder must complete transactions on eBay totaling $1,000 that post to their account within the calendar year in order to earn 5 bonus points for every $1 spent there. The number of reward points gained on eBay purchases is reset to 3 at the beginning of each calendar year and remains that way until the $1,000 purchase barrier is reached.
One Reward Point will be earned for every dollar spent on eBay from foreign sellers and purchases made in currencies other than US dollars; these purchases do not count toward the $1,000 purchase requirement. $10 will be equal to every 1,500 Reward Points earned. Reward Points can only be used to make purchases on ebay.com. In certain situations, accrued Reward Points that are not used will be lost.
Reasons To Use EBay Credit Card
The ease and fun of online shopping is thanks to eBay credit cards. As you already read, ordering and activating the card online is simple. However, a MasterCard or eBay credit card gives much more. Here are some reasons to use an eBay credit card when you shop:
Easy to use: It’s quite simple to pay using an eBay Credit card. Simply provide the necessary information and save it. Then, you may use this card to pay for nearly everything with a single click.
- Fast: The money are sent in a matter of seconds, and the purchase is quickly verified on the screen.
- 100% safe: Using eBay Credit cards to make purchases is entirely secure. You don’t need to be concerned about cyber attacks or financial theft.
- Money back is secure: You can rely on eBay credit cards there as well if you choose to take advantage of any money-back guarantee offers. All of your money will be returned to your account, where you can use it whenever you like. You will also receive an immediate notification when the money is reimbursed.
- eBay Customer Service: It is accessible every day of the week, and a representative is always on hand to respond to your questions.
Benefits of Managing Your eBay Card Online Sign In
Although using a card backed by an online-only bank eliminates the possibility for customers to visit a physical store, online banks also have benefits. Your eBay Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, including on eBay and within your PayPal account.
Additionally, you get 24/7 access to your account via the Synchrony app or your online account, which makes managing your card easy even without a physical branch. Payments may be made online, over the phone, or by mail. If you shop at eBay frequently, you might be able to access these online banking advantages and earn rewards that you can put toward future purchases.
EBay Credit Card Login
eBay Credit Card Login steps:
- Go to the ebaymastercard.syf.com site
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on the “SECURE LOG-IN” button
Retrieve Forgotten User ID
- Click on the “User ID” link on the log-in page
- Enter your account number and Zip Code
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button
- Keep following the rest of instructions to get your user ID back
Reset Forgotten Password
- Enter your User ID and Zip Code
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button
- Select your password
- Login with your new password
Register For A New Account
- Click on the “Register” link in the log-in page
- Enter your account number and Zip code
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button
- Follow the rest of instructions to complete your enrollment
Apply For Credit Cards
- Click on the “Apply” link in the log-in page
- You will be directed to the pages.ebay.com/creditcard/ site
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter required information
- Await the card’s delivery to your door
- Choose Services and then click Activate Card
- Enter your eBay card numbers and the three-digit code at the back of your card
- Click on the “Activate” button
EBay Mastercard Login With Synchrony Bank Mobile App
- Download the Synchrony Bank Mobile App from Google Play or App Store
- Open the downloaded app
- Enter your user name and password
- Tap on the “Sign In” button to finish
Make EBay Mastercard Account Credit Card Payment
At eBay, there are four different payment method to pay.
Online Payment Access
At eBay, online payments are the most popular. It is very simple, and you can complete it while lounging on your couch or wherever you choose.
This is how you do it:
- Register online
- Add items to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout
- Choose a credit or debit card as your method of card login payment
- Enter your card eBay credit information accurately after that
- Enter the credit card numbers and CVV or three-digit code
- If a “remember card option/box” appears, check it to preserve the information
- Click Confirm and Pay to charge the appropriate credit amount to your eBay credit card
Before you confirm the credit payment, make sure you have read everything again. Any error that you find must be fixed right away. To do this, select “Edit” from the menu next to “Card,” then edit the relevant fields. After that, the credentials can be changed by clicking “Save.”
Simply call the toll-free number at (866) 961-9253 on the back of the card to confirm your eBay payment.
Via Mobile App
eBay cards also let you mail in credit card payments. Send your payment to eBay Inc. 2145 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California 95125 by simply writing a check or money order, placing it in an envelope, and mailing it.
It happens that you make payments unintentionally or decide differently after placing an order. The only remaining option in that circumstance is to cancel the payment.
Cancel EBay Payment
When you place an order, pay for it at the checkout, and then need to cancel it for some reason, you must contact the seller with your cancellation request. The vendor will then have the last say over whether to accept your request or not. The vendor will accept the cancellation request and refund your money to your credit account if the order has not yet been dispatched. However, if you are late and the merchant has already sent the order, you won’t be eligible for a refund. So, send your request to cancel quickly!
The cancellation service request can be sent as follows:
- To cancel an order, log in your purchase history and choose the desired order
- Click “Request To Cancel” on the contact eBay seller page
- Click Send after stating your reason for canceling the order
- You will be given the option of accepting or rejecting the cancellation request (depending on whether it has sent the order).
You will be told about the choice in every case. You now have all the information you require to pay your credit card on eBay.
- Go to the eBayMastercard.syf.com site and then log in as instructions above
- Click on the “Chat” icon on the right corner
- It will connect you with an eBay representative
Go to the Contact Us section to give them a message as well.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding eBay credit cards, you can call 1-844-435-0237. Call 877-295-2080 to get in touch with Synchrony’s bank directly.
If you have any questions, please leave your comments below, or have a look on below FAQs. Also, we suggest you to read other related posts such as ICICI Amazon and more to explore information you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for taking time to read this content. PowerPACPlus hopes it is informative and helpful for you to access your eBay credit card account. To expand discussion and for more information, please leave your comments below.