Educators Credit Union Login provides you with the easiest way to access your online banking account, even when you forgot your password. These steps below make your online banking experience such as view loans balances, make loans payments, create monthly savings goal better and take advantage of online banking services effectively.
Keep reading for more details!
About Educators Credit Union
Teachers established the Educators Credit Union in 1937 so that members could save and borrow money at fair and acceptable interest rates. Students, employees of the government and the healthcare industry, small business owners, and numerous other community people make up the membership today.
Initially, it operated under the motto “Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service.” Together with our goal of assisting each member in achieving their financial objectives, this purpose and philosophy still serve as our cornerstone and compass.
Today, it has over 217,000 members, a network of 60,000 fee-free ATMs, and 23 branch locations in southeast Wisconsin. In addition to being educator, these people work for the government, in the healthcare industry, as customer service agents, and in just about any other profession you can think of.
Anyone who resides in the 11 counties of Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha counties is welcome to use our services.
Every ECU member has ownership rights. The cooperative principle, which governs credit unions like Educators, includes this. We make decisions with our member-owners in mind, who assist us in achieving our goal and vision. We hold an annual meeting every year to update our member-owners financial situation.
With the National Credit Union Administration, your deposits are secured (NCUA). At federally insured credit unions, the NCUA protects member deposits up to $250,000 in total. Visit the National Credit Union Administration’s website, www.ncua.gov, to learn more.
Online Banking Features And Benefits
Pay all of your bills in one place to make tracking and payments management simple with your online accounts.
Easily access the past two and a half years’ worth of statements from your online accounts.
Electronically transfer money between educators’ credit accounts and to other financial organizations.
Educators Credit Union Login On Website
Educators Credit Union login steps:
- Go to the ecu.com site
- Enter your User ID and Password into the required fields
- Click on the “LOG-IN” button to access your bank account
Reset Forgotten Password
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link
- Enter your username, social security number, member number, driver’s license number
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Keep follow the rest of instruction to get your password back
Enroll New Accounts
- Click on the “New User? Sign Up” link
- Accept the disclosure by ticking on the “I Agree” box
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Enter your social security number (SSN, TIN), Account/member number, Date of birth, E-mail address, Driver’s license number
- Click on the “continue” button to finish your identity confirmation
- Select your username and password as registration step
- Enter your security information as Authentication
- Confirm your email and phone number
- Finish. Now you can start banking, saving, budgeting and sharing with your new account.
Credit Union Login Mobile Banking Account With Educators App
- Download the Educators CU Mobile Banking from Google Play or App Store
- Install, launch and open the downloaded mobile app
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap the “LOG IN” button to access your mobile banking
Contact By Phone
- Racine: (262) 886-5900
- Toll-Free: (800) 236-5898
- Working hours: M-F 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Sat 8:00 am to 1:00 pm CST
Video Banking Call
- M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST
- Sat 9:00 am to Noon CST
Assistance For Credit Card
- During business hours: (800) 236-5898 (lost or stolen ATM, debit and credit card)
- After working hours: (888) 297-3416 (lost/stolen), (206) 389-5200 (outside the US and Canada)
PO Box 081040, Racine, WI 53408 or 1326 Willow Road, Mt. Pleasant, WI 53177
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for spending time on reading this article. PowerPACPlus hopes that you find it helpful and informative. Let your comments below to discuss more with our readers.