With Epost Login Canada, customers can receive, view and manage their pay stubs, tax returns, bills and many other documents online in a completely secure way. In this article, PowerPACPlus shares a login and username or password reset guide.
- Epost is an online service for delivering and managing your pay slips, bills and bank statements.
- You can manage your pay statements and bills for free.
- After that, click on the “Login” button to access your account.
- Reset password Follow the simple steps below to reset your password: Click on the “Password?”
What is Epost?
Epost is an online service for delivering and managing your pay slips, bills and bank statements. It’s free and accessible with your Canada Post account. EpostTM offers you the possibility to organize your statements and bills for free. Make payments quickly through major banks and subscribe to statements from municipal companies and employers.
Some benefits of Epost
- Get essential documents safe. Epost uses advanced encryption and is the only email service that is combined with the official websites of all major Canadian banks. The servers are in Canada.
- You can view your statements and bills at home or on the go. You can access Epost through your official online banking site, at www.canadapost.ca or on your mobile device.
- Store your financial statements online and make it easy to keep a tax period settled. Shortcuts and notifications can help you avoid late payment fees.
- You can manage your pay statements and bills for free. You participate in a monthly draw when you register for two or more new documents.
epost login Canada requirements
- Web address.
- Epost Log in with a valid username and password.
- Web browser.
- PC or laptop or smartphone or tablet with reliable internet access.
Access to Epost On the website
Follow these simple steps below to successfully access your Epost Canada account:
- Visit the Epost Login Canada official site at sso-osu.canadapost-postescanada.ca and click on “Sign in or register” button located at the right top corner of page
- Enter your personal information such as username and password in the required fields. Note: You can also tick on remember on this device for the next login without typing your account
- Click on “Sign in” button to access your account
Register an Epost account
- On the login page tap on “Register now” button and then you will navigate to a new page to create a account
- You need to click on “Create personal profile” button
- Fill in your name ( first name, last name) and contact information including:
- Phone type
- Phone number
- Next, You have to set your username, password, confirm password and choose security question as in the image below.
reset epost password
Follow the simple steps below to proceed epost password reset process:
- Click on the “Password?” link as shown on the picture below
- Enter the username in the appropriate input box
- After that, click the “Continue” button and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Reset Epost Username
Follow the simple steps below to reset Epost username:
- Click on the “Username?” button on the login page to regain your username epost login account
- Enter the email address and zip code in the appropriate input box.
- After that, click the “Continue” button and follow the instructions
That was all about the Epost Login Canada at sso-osu.canadapost-postescanada.ca. Hope you like this article, and it helped you a lot, but if you have any problem related to it, feel free to leave a comment.
Epost pay stubs login instructions
- Log into your online bank account such as TD Bank, RBC Bank, CIBC Bank, BMO bank, Scotia Bank.
- Look for an option that says “View epost accounts” for TD Bank. If you don’t find this option, you need to register your account with your bank account.
- Click the “My mailers” tab, click “Add a mailer”.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed and when you are ready you can start receiving your bills or pay to slip online.
- Please note that you must already have an account with Epost.ca Canada before you can use these services through your online banking.