Etisalat Router login, you can change WiFi Username & Password, setup Guest Network, default settings internet, it provides both wired and wireless connections.
What Is The Etisalat Router?
The Etisalat Router is a wireless router manufactured by the telecommunications company Etisalat. It is used for providing internet access to households and businesses in the UAE. The router can be used to connect multiple devices to the internet simultaneously, allowing users to share files, stream media, and access the web.
A worldwide telecommunications services provider with headquarters in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Etisalat by e& presently serves 16 nations in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. By number of subscribers, it ranks as the 18th-largest mobile network operator in the world.
With a network that has been rolled out in Dubai since 2017, Etisalat claims to have the highest 5G download speed in the world at 9.1 gigabits per second by the end of 2020. The fourth-strongest telecoms brand in the world, Etisalat is the strongest in the Middle East and Africa.
As of October 2008, Etisalat had 510 roaming agreements in place, which covered 186 nations and allowed for voice, BlackBerry, 3G, and GPRS roaming. Points of Presence (PoP) are run by Etisalat in Singapore, New York, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and other cities. Etisalat announced the commercial launch of its 4G LTE network in December 2011.
Etisalat Router Login IP Address
To login the router settings page physical wired or wireless association is needed with the router.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of a browser once it is open.
- Click Login after entering admin as the credentials. (Your router will have a sticker on the back with the failure router settings printed on it.)
- After logging in steps, you will be on the Etisalat Web Interface.
Login Airtel BMF-422 4G Hotspot Router
For any login method, follow the instructions for connecting to the router:
- Attach the Etisalat router’s faulty local area network cable to the computer or laptop’s local area network port.
- Check the router sticker for the failure Etisalat LAN word or use the LAN SSID and password as specified by the router for wireless affiliation.
- For broadband associations and telephone circuit internet lines, the internet cable returning from the internet provider should be linked to the local area network port.
- Use the included dc adapter to turn on the router.
- Open the local network settings on your PC or laptop and check that TCP/IPv4 is configured in DHCP mode to request an IP address from the router.
Dlink DSL-2750U-Etisalat Login Guide
- Open a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- To access the router’s web-based user interface, enter key word “192.168.1.1” in your web.
- Two text fields with spaces for credentials should be visible.
- Your Dlink DSL-2750U- failure Etisalat’s login name is admin. The login credentials are the failure.
- You should now be able to access your router’s control panel after entering the credentials and pressing “Enter.”
And there’s no need to panic if you change the Dlink DSL-2750U-Etisalat router’s login or passwords but then forget it because you can simply reset the router by pressing and holding the reset button with a clip for around 15 seconds.
Configure a PnP Connection with Etisalat on NETGEAR Nighthawk Router
If your router is already installed:
- From a computer linked to your router’s network, open a web browser.
- Visit one of the following www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com
- Specify your login information at the home page.
- The page in BASIC appears.
- ADVANCED tab should be selected.
- The Setup Wizard option. Choose “yes” in the radio box. No, I prefer to set up my own internet connection.
- Choose Next.
Change Etisalat WiFi Password And SSID
You have two options if you wish to change the password for your Etisalat WiFi router. The router’s web-based configuration page is the first way, while the modem’s default IP address is the second. Let’s examine both approaches in depth:
- Enter 192.168.1.1 of a web once it is open.
- Click Login after entering admin as the credentials.
- To access WiFi, select General –> Wi-Fi Name (SSID). For the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, enter the new WiFi SSID.
- Choose TKIP and AES encryption for TKIP and WPA + WPA2 for Wi-Fi protection.
- Enter the new WiFi password for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (optional) modes in the Wireless Password field.
- To save the changes, click Apply.
Default Username and Password for Etisalat Router
The default login name and password for an Etisalat Huawei HG532e router are both user. However, admin and admin are both the default password and login name for the majority of other Huawei routers. Your Etisalat router’s levant credentials are both admin if you use a Dlink router.
Etisalat TP Link routers are also both admin. You can find a complete list of the levant usernames and passwords for Etisalat in the table below.
|Etisalat Router Model||Default Username||Default Password|
|D-Link DIR-853 rev A1||admin||blank (no password)|
|ZTE ZXHN H108N||admin||admin|
NOTE: On your router, login information is typically printed. Whatever the router and whatever the network, this specific tip is applicable. This is so that you may find all the information you require on a sticker on the device’s back or underneath it.
How to Reset an Arris Router or Modem
You can reset the router to the factory reset button if you are unable to log into your Etisalat DSL modem or router or if you forget the login password after changing the admin password.
Factory Reset Etisalat Router
- Setting the router to failure mode will remove all configuration, which may cause the internet to cease functioning, security and require new internet settings to be configured.
- Look for a little reset knob on the bottom or back of the router.
- For 10 to 15 seconds, press and hold the reset button before letting go.
- Following the execution of the reset command, the router will automatically reboot.
- Use the default IP address 192.168.1.1 to ping to check the return of factory settings.
- Follow the instructions above to set up your Etisalat Wireless router and modem after a factory reset.
Forget the Default Username and Password for Etisalat router
On your Etisalat router, it’s usually a good idea to modify the levantcredentials when you first log in. Default login information is widely used everywhere. So, using them indefinitely comes with some element of insecurity. However, it frequently occurs that some individuals change their default Etisalat passwords only to forget the updated information.
By performing a router reset, you can resolve the condition we discussed above. There is a reset knob on the bottom of your router, which you can connect. Typically, it’s a pinhole button, so you’ll need a pointed object to press on it. At least 10 seconds must be spent pressing. You are about to reset your router. You can then log in using the router password, which are provided by Etisalat.
PowerPacPlus hope that this post has been helpful in showing you how to log into your Etisalat router. The next time you need to make some modifications, it is rather simple to do. If you want more information, do not hesitate to contact with us. You may also wish to check out our article on how to find router username and password without resetting.