Farmers Federal Credit Union login online banking provides financial solutions such as loans, mortgage, savings, credit and debit cards, online banking and checking account. In this article, PowerPACPlus will share with you how to login and contact customer service.
About Farmers federal credit union
Farmers Federal Credit Union is a Federal Credit Union with assets of $13,858,343 headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Farmers Federal CU was chartered in 1934 with the mission of being a financial cooperative owned and controlled by its members, to encourage regular savings, promote thrift, and offer loans at reasonable rates and terms.
What is the purpose of a credit union?
The primary goal in advancing their service goal is to encourage members to save money. Another purpose is to provide loans to members. In fact, credit unions have traditionally made loans to people of ordinary means. Credit unions can charge lower rates for loans because they are not-for-profit cooperatives. Rather than pay out profits to shareholders, credit unions distribute income to members in the form of dividends or enhanced services.
Farmers federal credit union Login Instructions
- Go to the web by this link: here and you can start with the login process
- Enter your personal information including user ID and password
- To finish, click on “Log in” to access and manage your account
Register an FFCU Online Banking account
- Visit the website then tap on the green “Register” button located at the end of the page
- Type your info including
- Social security number
- Date of birth
Note: All numbers in the first line of your street. For example, if the first line of your address is “123 South 15th Street” enter “12315” in the area above.
- In the last step, Tap on the green “Continue” button and follow the instructions to create your account
Recover password of Farmers Federal CU
- Visit the home page and then tap on “Forgot user ID/Password?”. After that, you will navigate to a new page
- Enter your infor in the required fields, including
- Account number
- Date of birth
Note: To regain your password tick “reset my password”
- Tap on “Continue” button to take your password back
- So to the web then click on “Forgot user ID/Password?”. After that, you will navigate to a new page
- Enter your account number, date of birth and address by following the instructions and move to the next step
Note: Don’t forget to tick “Tell me my user ID” button
- In the last step, You need to click on “Continue” and follow the instructions
Farmers Federal Credit Union phone number: 904-764-4591
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Friday – 9:00am -5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am -1:00pm
6611 Dunn Ave,
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Farmers Federal Credit Union routing number: 263078947