First Community Bank login online banking & Checking account
First Community Bank login online banking presents itself on an easy-to-use platform that allows you full access to your account anytime, anywhere in the world. In addition, they provide some services such as mortgage loans, home loan, checking account. Powerpacplus will share you how to access, register and make payment by mastercard or debit card.
About First Community Bank
First Community Bankshares, Inc., a financial holding company, headquartered in Bluefield, Virginia, provides banking products and services through its wholly owned subsidiary, First Community Bank. With roots dating back to 1874, they we thrive on building relationships and now operates nearly 50 bank branches as far north as Grafton, West Virginia, east to Richmond, Virginia, and from there west to northwestern North Carolina and eastern Tennessee.
First Community Bank also provides wealth management and investment services through its wholly owned subsidiary, First Community Wealth Management, and the bank’s Trust Division.
See more: community first credit union login
Log into First Community Bank
If you are already registered for the online banking service, follow the steps below to access your online account.
- Go to the homepage by clicking this link: here. Then click on “Login” button to move to login page
- Enter your online banking & username to complete your information
- After that, you need to click on “Login” to access your account.
First Community Bank app
You can download Xpress by FCB, new mobile banking app, on your smartphone or tablet, by clicking on the appropriate link below or by searching for Xpress by FCB in the App Store or Google Play.
If you are a corporate customer, please contact the Treasury Services Support Team at (855) 529-7945 to get started with Mobile Banking.
Register a 1st Community Bank online account
If you have an account with First Community Bank, you can register for the online banking services. Follow the simple steps below to register.
- Click on the “enroll” button , located below login section
- Type your information including:
- Social security number
- Account number
- In the last step, you just need to tap on “Next” to finish
If you have forgotten your password, First Community Bank allows you to reset your password online. However, if you have not changed your password, you can use the last four digits of your social security number as your password.
- Visit the homepage
- Tap on “Forgot password” and then you will see a new page to regain your password
- Type your username and email. Then click on “Next”. Your new password will be sent to you through email. Check your email and follow the instructions to take your password back .
Manage First Community Bank login Online Banking
As a subscribed user of the First Community bank online banking service, you may:
- Wire transfer fee
- Order new checks
- View account balances
- Access all your banking transactions
- Pay bills
- Application for a loan
- Mortgage application and payment
First Community Bank checking account
If you’re looking for a simple checking account with no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirement, this is it. This checking account has all the features you want, plus a variety of extras that save money and add convenience. You don’t have to jump through hoops to get free control. You don’t do that at First Community Bank.
- Only $25 minimum opening deposit
- FREE Bazing Basic
- No minimum monthly balance requirement or per item fee
- FREE eStatements with images of online checks; there is a $2 fee for paper statements
Some benefits of using mortgage loans
Once you take out your First Community Bank home loan, you are automatically entitled to certain benefits available to our mortgage customers. Below are some of the additional benefits that you can enjoy right away.
- Access to our Community Free current account
- No service costs if you opt for electronic statements
- No charge for your first box of checks
- Free, one-year small safe (available only at locations offering this service)
First Community Bank customer service
PO Box 989
Bluefield, VA 24605
First Community Bank hours
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Online form: here
Branch and ATM location: here
If you have any questions, leave your comment below. We will provide some lasted information about banking to you