First Community Credit Union login online banking allows members to access and use services that are provided such as loan and checking account. In addition, you can also make payment, reset password and others by mobile app. Follow Powerpaclus for more detailed information.
About First Community Credit Union
First Community Credit Union, chartered in 1954, has grown from serving the Spring Branch school district to proudly serving the greater Houston area. FCCU serves more than 140,000 people online and at 18 locations and it is a not-for-profit organization, so any additional funds will be returned to members with low rates, year-round special offers, and lower fees.
Access to FCCU on the website
- Visit the website by clicking this link: fccu.org. On the screen, you can see “Member login” located at the top right corner, click on it and then you will move to the login page.
- In this section, you need to enter your username and password in the required fields to complete your information
3. In the last step, Tap on “Submit” to access your account.
Note: You can click on “Show password” to make sure that you are typing your login ID correctly
First Community Credit Union app
Enroll an First Community CU account
- Go to the homepage and click on “Member login”. Then tap on “Enroll now”
2.Enter your information in required fields below, including:
- Member number
- Last 4 of primary owner’s SSN
- Date of birth
- User login name
3. After typing, click on “Continue” the follow the instruction to have an account
Reset Login ID
- Go to the web and click on “Member login”. After that tap on “Forgot username” to take your account back
- Fill in your member number, date of birth, last 4 primary’s social security number. After that select a target to send a username (Mobile phone number/Email address)
- To finish click on “Continue”
Pay your bills
Paying off your loan or credit card has never been easier! Choose the payment option that best suits you.
Pay from an FCCU account.
- Log in to online or mobile banking. In the left menu, select Payments and transfers
- For credit card payments and loan, select the account from which to pay your loan and the loan account to pay.
- Enter payment and click “Continue”.
- Review the bill and click “Confirm”. You have finished
Pay from an external account through our new online payment portal.
Pay your loan through ACH or with a debit card from another bank/credit union. There are 4 ways to pay – Online, by SMS, through our automated phone system or with a call center agent.
Pay by direct deposit from another bank/credit union.
Pay bills easier by setting up automatic transfers from another bank/credit union. Call us at 281.856.5300 to activate automatic transfers.
Pay using a bill payment service.
Make an loan payment with another credit union or bank using their Bill Pay service. NOTE: Bill Pay is not accessible through the Safari browser. To use Bill Pay, please access it through online banking using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are unsure which browser you have, please visit this link.
Also, when setting up Bill Pay services from another financial institution, including your membership number and loan number as one. For example, if your membership number is 1234560 and your loan number is 155, enter your number as 1234560155 to secure proper credit.
Pay by mail.
First Community Credit Union
PO Box 840129
Houston, TX 77284-0129.
Pay in person.
Visit one of our convenient locations to make a credit card/loan payment. Or call 281.856.5300 to pay bills over the phone. A convenience fee of $15 will apply for payments processed over the phone.
Note: Credit cards are excluded as a loan payment option. All debit cards are an acceptable form of payment.
What is FCCU routing number?
The routing number of Community Credit CU is 313084674
First Community Credit Union customer service
P.O. Box 840129
Email Address: email@example.com
First community credit union locations: at the homepage of First Community CU