Fortiva credit card login allows card holders to check and manage their account anywhere with the connected internet. Firstly, you should know how to sign into your card account, then you can make payment easily. This article is a good guide for you.
About Fortiva Credit Card
Fortiva We draw on decades of financial experience to offer you accessible credit solutions, even if your credit is less than perfect. Fortiva credit products enable you to take the next step in your financial journey with confidence.
The Fortiva credit card is an unsecured credit card for people with moderate to poor credit ratings. To help cardholders avoid late payments, Fortiva bank offers most cardholders multiple ways to submit a payment – by mail, phone, online account access, or through the Fortiva app.
You can create an on-line login on the Fortiva website or through the Fortiva Account Center app. Its lot includes Fortiva retail credit and fortiva mastercard credit with the credit limit is $350 to $1,000
Review Fortiva Rewards Program
The Fortiva Credit Card is a credit card that can be used to finance any type of purchase. It provides a variety of features and benefits, including:
- No interest for the first 12 months
- A low APR
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
With the Fortiva Credit Card, you can be financial anything from a new car to a vacation. It’s a great way to make large purchases without accruing interest. And, because there’s no annual fee, you can use the card without having to worry about paying extra fees.
The Fortiva cash back credit card gives cardholders 3% cash back on gas, groceries and utilities and 1% cash back on all other purchases. It also provides an unsecured line of credit of up to $1,000 with no deposit required.
Fortiva Credit Card Login On The Fortiva Website
Step 1: Website Approach
Open the official website and see if the homepage has a login form at myfortiva.com.
Note: the old URL fortivacreditcard.com was redirected to myfortiva.com
Step 2: Information Filling
To access your account if there is a login form, enter your Username and Password. Tick on Remember me box for saving auto on your private browser.
Step 3: Completing
Click the Sign In button at the bottom of the tab. Now you can make account management from there.
If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it as follows:
- Go to the Fortiva login site (www.myfortiva.com).
- On the Sign In tab there is a line that says Forgot your password or username? Click Password.
- Enter your username and click Submit
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Once you reset your password, you can log in and access your account again.
If you forgot your username, here’s how to retrieve it:
- Go to the login portal.
- On the Sign In tab there is a line that says Forgot your password or username? Click Username.
- Enter all the required information and click Submit.
- Fortiva will send an email to the email address you provided with your user ID
- Once you have your user ID, you can log in and access your account.
Create An On-Line Account
If you cannot sign into your account, you may have no one before. You can register for a new account online. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Fortiva login screen (www.myfortiva.com).
- On the Sign In tab, click the second option Not registered? Sign Up Now.
- Enter your personal information as requested on the site and click Submit.
- Once your information has been processed, you can log in and access your account.
Fortiva Credit Card Apply Online
To apply for the Fortiva credit card:
- Visit the Fortiva Credit Card website.
- At the top center, click Respond to an email offer.
- Enter the acceptance code in the space provided.
- Click Submit Code and follow the prompts to complete your Fortiva credit card application.
Where Do I Enter My Fortiva Acceptance Code?
Visit the Fortiva Credit Card website. At the top center of the page, click Respond to an email offer. Enter the card acceptance code in the space provided. You can find your code at the bottom of your email offer
Fortiva Credit Card Pin
You can set your Fortiva credit card PIN by calling Fortiva at 800-245-7741 or by accessing your Fortiva card account online or through the Fortiva Account Center app for iOS and Android. A PIN number is typically used for cash advance, but remember that cash advances are extremely expensive.
Phone Number Customer Service
For customer service, call Fortiva at 1-800-245-7741. You can also send an email to email@example.com or fill out an email form on the contact screen of the Fortiva website.
The postal address for customer service correspondence is:
- PO PO Box 105555
- Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
This address is for customer service only. Do not send Fortiva payments to this address.
Fortiva Credit Card Sign in On The Fortiva App
You must first download the Fortiva mobile application to your device before you can use it to access your account.
- Open the official website on your smartphone
- Select Credit Card under Products.
- The URLs to the mobile apps are at the bottom of the credit card page. The app download page will appear on the screen when you click the app link.
- Clicking the Install button will download the application.
Fortiva Credit Card Payment
You can make a Fortiva payment through the mail. Some cardholders can also pay by phone, online, or via mobile app.
To make a payment by mail, mail a check or money order and your payment coupon to the payment address on your monthly statement.
Sending payment to an address other than that on your bank statement or without a payment coupon may delay the payment being posted and result in late fees. Payment must be received by 5:00 p.m. Central Time on the due date in order to be credited in a timely manner.
Online Or Mobile App
If your Fortiva credit card account is set up to accept payments online or through the mobile app, you must link a checking account to the app to serve as a funding source.
Once you’ve connected an account, you can log in and schedule a payment of any amount.
Some cardholders are able to make Fortiva credit card payments over the phone. Contact Fortiva Customer Service to determine if pay-by-phone is available for your account.
Fortiva reports activity on credit card accounts to all three major credit reporting agencies, including late and missed payments. When you use the Fortiva credit card to improve your credit score, you don’t want payments to be late.
When paying by mail, be sure to send payments to the correct address on time so that they are credited as a timely payment. If you have a on-line account, you may find it easier to make timely payments online or with the Fortiva app.
Thanks you for reading this article! We hope that it is useful to you and you already get the thing you want. PowerPACPlus always updates new things about digital banks in the easy and effective reading way. Feel free contact or follow us on social media as links below.