Fred Meyer Prepaid Card Login Rewards Visa Debit Card
Fred Meyer prepaid login could be a challenge to those who haven’t logged in to any websites before. Therefore, we compose this article to inform you what is needed for the login process, and why you may be interested in the Fred Meyer Rewards® Prepaid Visa® Card that the chain offers.
Overview of Fred Meyer & Their Prepaid Card
Fred Meyer is a big chain of hypermarket superstores established in the United States in 1922. Even though the grocery chain has merged with the Kroger family of stores, their stores’ names remain Fred Meyer.
The chain is arguably best known for being a pioneer in the one-stop shopping concept.
The Fred Meyer Rewards Prepaid Visa Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association and is also referred to as Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card.
The card can be used anywhere that accepts Visa® cards, giving the cardholder a lot of freedom to make payments while going on a shopping spree, be it online or offline.
By using the card, you can enjoy amazing benefits, including:
- Easy to reload
- No overdraft fees
- Earn reward points
- Fast and free direct deposit
- Receive discounts and updates when signing up for their email
What’s more? You will also earn a cash bonus of $10 to your visa prepaid card account once you finish signing up for the direct deposit.
Fred Meyer Prepaid Login Guide
To be able to log into their website, the first thing you need to do is to purchase a Temporary Card (which can be purchased at any of Fred Meyer’s stores), activate it, and keep using it until you are eligible to register for your personalized Reloadable Debit Card.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to activate your card and log into the system with your Temporary or Reloadable Card. We will walk you through every step to activate and sign in to your account using either of the cards successfully.
For Temporary Card
To log into the account of temporary users, you can take the following steps:
- On their homepage, click either the “LOGIN” or “ACTIVATE NEW CARD” button at the top-right corner to open the pop-up (shown below)
- Select the “LOG IN” button specified for Temporary Card users.
- Enter your card account number to the right place based on your purpose: The First Time Login section is for activating the card, and the Returning Cardholder Login is for logging in directly to the account.
For Reloadable Card
Follow the steps below if you want to activate or log into your reloadable card account:
- Do exactly as step 1 mentioned above in the Temporary Card section.
- Press the “LOG IN” button specified for Reloadable Card users.
- Choose “Activate Card/First Time Login”, then enter your card account number to activate your account; or if you already have an account, simply input your username and password, then press “Login”.
How To Reset PIN And Password
Don’t worry if you forget the PIN of your card. Like what you do with your Kroger credit card, you can always reset it if you follow the instructions below:
- To reset your PIN for your Temporary Card, you can call customer service at 1-888-853-9477.
- As for your Reloadable Card, you can either reset it by logging into your online account or by calling customer service at 1-888-853-9535.
Only when you want to log into a Reloadable Card, will you need a password. And if you forget your password to sign in to your Reloadable Card, simply follow the steps below to reset it:
- Go to the login page for Reloadable Card.
- Choose “Forgot Password” as shown in the image below.
- Input your user ID and the field below it (please note that it requires different information each time).
- Click “Validate” to complete the verification process.
If you need more info relating to the login process or other issues, you can reach their customer support team based on the type of card you own:
- Temporary Card: 888-853-9477
- Reloadable Card: 888-853-9535
- Note that relay calls are also accepted as well
Thank you for reading! We hope you can log into your Fred Meyer rewards prepaid card smoothly after reading this post. And if you still have any questions in mind, don’t hesitate to comment at http://powerpacplus.org/ to let us know, we would be more than happy to answer them.