Genshin Daily Login helps you access your Daily Genshin Rewards With HoYoLAB Website and Mobile App daily check-in easily. You can also gain the information of rewards claims and customer service contact information when you need further assistance with this post. Keep reading for more details!
- You receive prizes for logging into your Genshin account every day with Genshin Impact daily check-in calendar.
- You need to sign into the HoYoLAB website in order to receive your daily Genshin Impact check-in rewards.
- Contrary to the majority of Genshin’s features, the daily check-in is not present in the game itself.
- Although it is uncommon for Mihoyo customer support to take into account suggestions about gameplay or game mechanics, if you think your concept might significantly enhance gameplay, don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.
What Is Genshin Daily?
Genshin Daily is a daily check-in system that gives you rewards for each day you log into your Genshin account.You receive prizes for logging into your Genshin account every day with Genshin Impact daily check-in calendar. Primogems, Hero’s Wit, food items, and other things are among the daily log-in incentives.
You need to sign into the HoYoLAB website in order to receive your daily Genshin Impact check-in rewards. To receive free gifts in Genshin Impact, you simply register into your MiHoYo account online every day. The awards are given out in a predetermined order, and they get significantly better as the month progresses.
The rewards ladder resets at the beginning of each month, returning you to Day One. Even though you must log in daily to collect all the rewards for the month, skipping a day won’t stop the cycle; instead, you’ll just pick up where you left off the following time you log in.
If you regularly log in, you should accumulate 26 Adventurer’s Experience, 16 Fine Enhancement Ore, 60 Primogems, twelve meal items, and 62,000 Mora by the end of an ordinary month. You will also immediately receive an additional 100 Primogems and 10,000 Mora the first time you ever claim a daily prize.
Get Daily Genshin Login Rewards in Genshin Impact
- Go to the hoyolab.com site
- Enter your username/email and password
- Click on the “Log In” button to finish
Reset Forgotten Password
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link
- Enter your username or email
- Click on the “Next” button
- Keep following the rest of instructions and provide required information to get your password back
Register For A New Account
- Click on the “Register Now” link
- Enter your email, verification code, create and confirm password with 8-30 characters (mix both numbers and letters)
- Click on the “Register” button to complete your registration
Access Genshin Daily Login Rewards With HoYoLAB App
The HoYoLAB app is quite similar to the standard version seen on web browsers and functions the same way on both Android and iOS devices. Players should download the HoYoLAB app if they would rather do everything in an app.
Genshin Impact players must first download and log in to the HoYoLAB app for Android and iOS in order to use the daily check-in feature. They should then open the app and select the second icon at the bottom (located to the left of the “+” icon).
The player should click on anything that says “Check-in” when they see it. They will see the familiar “Daily Check-In” screen, but with a few limitations. First, under “Reward History,” users can enable a “Check-In Notification.”
To help players know when to do it, it should be enabled. To enable it, click on it, choose the proper server (America, Europe, Asia, and TW, HK, or MO), and then click “OK.” Players of Genshin Impact then simply need to click on the relevant day and reward they are currently on.
Claim Daily Genshin Impact Check-In Rewards
Contrary to the majority of Genshin’s features, the daily check-in is not present in the game itself. You must sign into your HoYoLAB account instead.
Note: To play Genshin Impact, you must log into the account that is associated with it. Make an account initially if you’ve been playing Genshin without one by going to the Settings menu in-game.
- Access the official HoYoLab community website.
- Click the Daily check-in button on the right side of the home page after logging in.
- You’ll be taken straight to the Daily Login Rewards page by doing this.
- Additionally, upon first login, you will earn 10,000 Mora and 100 Primogems.
- Utilize the Genshin Impact game’s in-game mail incentives.
- The daily rewards system is now unavailable to PS4 gamers because it is only available to PC and mobile users.
- Additionally, even if you go a few days without signing in, you won’t lose the benefits because the progress won’t automatically reset.
Contact Genshin Impact Customer Support
Customer service can be contacted in two different ways: through email and through an in-game customer help portal. The following procedure is used for in-game customer support:
In-Game Customer Support
- On the Paimon Menu, click. This can be started by clicking the tiny Paimon sprite in the top-left corner of the screen on handheld devices or by pressing the “Esc” key on laptops.
- Click the menu item labeled “Feedback.”
- Select “Submit Feedback.” If your problem or query is listed on the frequently asked questions tiles, you can click it to be taken to the appropriate page.
- Click “Proceed to submit” if your problem is not displayed.
- Then, select “Contact CS.”
Write To Genshin
The problems are divided into various categories. Keep the following pattern in mind when contacting CS:
- Bug Issues: Start with “I found a consistent bug during my gameplay. I attached images/videos to show the example too. It can have a fix with these steps:” It is recommended to provide bug screenshots with your complaint. Also, make an effort to guarantee that the bug always occurs when the steps are imitated.
- Feedback/Suggestion: “I have feedback for the Genshin Impact team to consider! The suggestion is ***/This is a good idea because *** and ***. I included images to help illustrate my idea. Thank you!” Although it is uncommon for Mihoyo customer support to take into account suggestions about gameplay or game mechanics, if you think your concept might significantly enhance gameplay, don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.
- Payment Issues: “I have payment issues regarding ***. I also attached related images. Thank you for the help!”
MiHoYo Regional Customer Support Emails
If you don’t want to make use of the CS system in-game. Try sending them to your relevant CS email using the formats shown above:
- Genshin firstname.lastname@example.org in English
- Japanese: email@example.com
- Korean: genshincs firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: genshincs email@example.com
- Spanish: genshincs firstname.lastname@example.org
- French: genshincs email@example.com
- Indonesian: genshincs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portuguese: genshincs email@example.com
- Russian: genshincs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: genshincs email@example.com
- Vietnamese: genshincs firstname.lastname@example.org
You only need to email once per inquiry, please. Remember to check your spam and trash mail as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for reading till the end. Hope this post can help you deal with your problems and difficulties in using Genshin Daily check-in rewards. Don’t hesitate to leave your comments below and let PowerPACPlus know your thoughts.