Group B draw for FIFA World Cup 2022: with the presence of 4 teams that are expected to be the most prominent in the 8 group rankings. This tournament is a competition between England from Europe, the USA from America, Iran from Europe and Wales from Europe. Follow the latest developments on the specific schedule and venues of the teams from Group B.
Dramatic competition: Group B draw for FIFA World Cup 2022
Group B falls into the FIFA World Cup 2022 after Wales beat Ukraine in the European play-offs in June to join a trio – England, US and Iran – who had previously been in the same group in the World draw. Cup on April 1st.
England were seeded from Pot 1, and the first team to be drawn into Group B. Behind the 1966 champions were the United States from Pot 2.
Iran were originally drawn from Group 3 into Group A, but due to the presence of an AFC member, they were moved to Group B (with the exception of a maximum of two European teams per group, teams from the same region cannot are included in the same group table.)
Finally, from Group 4, the then hesitant European qualifiers were placed in Group B. Wales became the play-off winners after beating Austria (in March) and then Ukraine (in June).
The European final has been postponed until June due to the war in Ukraine sparked by the Russian invasion.
The United States has played against both England and Iran in World Cup Finals before. The United States has stunned Britain twice in the past, both in 1950 – with a famous victory that toppled Britain – and in 2010 with a draw that left the US at the top of the table.
WORLD CUP BREAKING DRAWING: comprised of 8 minor competition tables.
The eight chosen teams will be split among the eight largest venues in Doha, Qatar. For more info Where FIFA World Cup 2022 Will Be Held??
In the Round of 16, each of the two teams from Group B that advance would play a group from Group A.
Table & fixtures about B Group World Cup 2022: Score Summary
- *PTS: Points
- *GP: Game Played
- *GF: Goal For
- *GA: Goal Against
- *GD: Goal Difference
Schedule Of Group B Teams: specific match timetable
|Mon, Nov. 21||England vs Iran||8 a.m||Khalifa Int’l Stadium|
|Mon, Nov. 21||USA vs Wales||2 p.m||Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium|
|Fri, Nov. 25||Wales vs Iran||5 a.m||Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium|
|Fri, Nov. 25||England vs USA||2 p.m||Al Bayt Stadium|
|Tues, Nov. 29||Wales vs England||2 p.m||Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium|
|Tues, Nov. 29||Iran vs USA||2 p.m||Al Thumama Stadium|
The four teams selected for the group will compete in a round robin, with each country facing the other three teams.
The standings are based on points from those three group stage matches – three for a win, one for a draw and no loss.
The two best teams in each group based on total points will advance to the knockout stage in a single match.
If the teams are equal on points, goal difference is the deciding factor first, followed by the number of goals scored. If teams are also tied in these categories, a different set of agreements will apply.
Brief about The Teams Competing In Group B World Cup 2022
Englands – The Three Lions
Having reached the semi-finals of the 2018 World Cup and then the Euro 2021 final – only to suffer painful penalties against Italy – England will be determined to beat Qatar in a better way and ultimately win their first major title since. from that. Since 1966.
Gareth Southgate has some exciting young players at his disposal – no less the likes of Dortmund’s Judd Bellingham and Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka – along with a number of seasoned stars who now have plenty of playing experience.
Southgate hopes Manchester United defender Harry Maguire will return to pre-tournament form at his best.
Now, there’s bound to be a lot of scrutinies again on Harry Kane, who has the potential to become his country’s all-time top goalscorer.
- Five in the current FIFA global rankings (March 2022)
- Third in the region (UEFA)
- 1 World Cup victories (1966)
- 15 most recent World Cup appearances (Russia 2018)
- Winners of UEFA Group I are qualified. 8W-0L-2D
- 2022: 2W-2L-2D (all matches and friendly games combined). (Goals scored: 6; goals allowed: 7)
- 2021: 15W-0L-4D (Goals scored: 52; goals allowed: 5)
- Gareth Southgate, England’s coach since September 2016
- Star players include Raheem Sterling (Manchester City, England), Declan Rice (West Ham), and Harry Kane (Tottenham, England).
The U.S. – The Stars and Stripes
The United States will join the party at the 2022 World Cup, only qualifying for the region thanks to a goal difference against Costa Rica.
It would be the eleventh time the US men’s team had entered the world stage, with the best result being the semi-finals of the inaugural tournament in 1930.
There is no doubt that Greg Berhalter’s team has enough young talent to stand a chance of being kicked out of the group and will thrill fans along the way, as they plan a deep World Cup.
Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic will play the main role, while Borussia Dortmund’s Gio Reina will provide a spark of creativity up front.
The United States will be a real threat in the future that teams should worry about, with 21 goals scored in the playoffs.
- 15th in the current FIFA global rankings (March 2022)
- Second in the region (CONCACAF)
- World Cup wins include 10 most recent World Cup appearances (Brazil 2014)
- How qualified: Third-place finish in CONCACAF qualification (7W-3L-4D)
- 2022 overall record (in all games and friendly matches): 5W-2L-3D (goals scored: 18; goals allowed: 6).
- 2021: 17W-2L-3D (Goals scored: 45; goals allowed: 12)
- Gregg Berhalter has been the coach since December 2018.
- Star athletes include Gio Reyna of Borussia Dortmund in Germany, Weston McKennie of Juventus in Italy, and Christian Pulisic of Chelsea in England.
Iran – یوزپلنگان
Iran will make it to the World Cup Finals for the third time in a row as Asia’s No.1 ranked national team capable of making its mark at the tournament.
Dragan Skocic made it through to the 2022 finals with a certain style, as they won 8W-1L-1D in their final qualifying match.
That was enough for Iran to take the top spot in their group, when they overtook South Korea the team also qualified for second place.
Porto striker Mehdi Tami, Feyenoord creator Alireza Jahanbakhsh, and Bayer Leverkusen threatened Sardar Azmoun, making Iran a powerful attacking unit.
Skocic scored 15 goals in the last 10 qualifying matches, then scored 10 goals in a match against Cambodia in the previous qualifying round.
- 21st in the current FIFA global rankings (March 2022)
- Regionally, first place (AFC)
- World Cup victories: — Last six World Cup appearances: (Russia 2018)
- Winners of Asia Group A are qualifying (8W-1L-1D)
- 2022 overall record (3 wins, 2 losses, and 0 draws) (Goals scored: 5; goals allowed: 4)
- 2021: 10W-0L-1D (Goals scored: 31; goals allowed: 3)
- Dragan Skocic (Croatia), coach, since February 2020
- Star players include Mehdi Taremi (Porto, Portugal), Alireza Jahanbakhsh (Feyenoord, Netherlands), and Sardar Azmoun (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany).
Wales – The Dragons
Events off the pitch have contravened the outcome of the European final in June.
Wales beat Ukraine on 5 June to secure a spot at the World Cup in Europe and their first appearance since 1958.
Wales reached the quarter-finals in their 1958 appearance, the only World Cup final in history.
As a relatively small nation, they have outperformed a lot in recent years, even reaching the semi-finals of Euro 2016 before losing to eventual champions Portugal.
Gareth Bale and Daniel James will be crucial to making any hopes of a World Cup spot a reality.
- 18th in the current FIFA global rankings (March 2022)
- 12th place regionally (UEFA)
- Last World Cup appearance: 1 (Sweden 1958)
- 2022 overall record (in all games and friendly matches): 2W-3L-2D (goals scored: 9; goals conceded: 10).
- 2021: 6W-4L-6D (18 goals scored, 18 goals allowed).
- Wales’ Robert Page has been a coach since April 2021.
- Star players include Kieffer Moore (Bournemouth/England), Daniel James (Leeds United/England), and Gareth Bale (unattached).
Teams Will Advance To Group B Of The World Cup 2022
On Saturday, December 3 and Sunday, December 4, the top two teams from Group B will progress to the Round of 16 and compete against the top two teams from Group A.
Rate Of Engagement Group B
|Team||Group Winner||To Qualify|
|England||-286 / +221||-2001 / +748|
|USA||+467 / -916||+112 / -145|
|Iran||+1292 / -10000||+373 / -586|
The following knockout pairings are listed in the official FIFA 2022 World Cup fixture schedule from the Round of 16 through the championship match.
World Cup 2022 Round Of 16
|Sat, Dec. 3||1A vs 2B||10 a.m||Khalifa Int’l|
|Sat, Dec. 3||1C vs 2D||2 p.m.||Ahmad Bin Ali|
|Sun, Dec. 4||1D vs 2C||10 a.m||Al Thumama|
|Sun, Dec. 4||1B vs 2A||2 p.m||Al Bayt|
|Mon, Dec. 5||1E vs 2F||10 a.m||Al Janoub|
|Mon, Dec. 5||1G vs 2H||2 p.m||Stadium 974|
|Tues, Dec. 6||1F vs 2E||10 a.m||Education City|
|Tues, Dec. 6||1H vs 2G||2 p.m||Lusail|
World Cup Quarterfinals 2022
|Fri, Dec. 9||QF1: 1E/2F vs 1G/2H||10 a.m||Education City|
|Fri, Dec. 9||QF2: 1A/2B vs 1C/2D||2 p.m||Lusail|
|Sat, Dec. 10||QF3: 1F/2E vs 1H/2G||10 a.m||Al Thumama|
|Sat, Dec. 10||QF4: 1B/2A vs 1D/2C||2 p.m||Al Bayt|
World Cup Semifinals 2022 (Play-Off Semi-Finals)
|Tues, Dec. 13||QF2 vs QF1||2 p.m||Lusail|
|Wed, Dec. 14||QF4 vs QF3||2 p.m||Al Bayt|
FIFA World Cup 3rd place match
|Sat, Dec. 17||Semifinal losers||10 a.m||Khalifa Int’l|
The final of the World Cup 2022 championship
|Sun, Dec. 18||Semifinal winners||10 a.m||Lusail|
You may check PowerPacPlus.org frequently for updates on the results of the matches during the 2022 World Cup season. newest List Of 32 Teams Participating In The FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 Final In Qatar.