Group F draw for FIFA World Cup 2022 is the most intense tournament for the team: Belgium is from Western Europe, Croatia is located at the crossroads of Central and Southeastern Europe, Canada is located in North America and Morocco. located in the Africa of the Earth. PowerPacPlus.org predicts this will be the best group that fans cannot miss.
Dramatic competition: Group F Draw For FIFA World Cup 2022
Group F has been decided for the FIFA World Cup 2022, as Belgium, Croatia, Canada and Morocco are all set to battle for a spot in the knockout stages.
This group will see the finalists of the 2018 World Cup and Croatia will face the semi-finalists Belgium of the same year, in a confrontation that is sure to capture the world’s attention.
Canada will also be participating in the tournament for the first time since 1986 and is optimistic about its chances of reaching the knockout stages, after topping the qualifying group.
Morocco sits elsewhere in Group F, as they want to raise the African flag once again after securing a reliable 2-2 draw with Spain in Russia 2018.
Belgium will face Canada in their opening match of the group stage on Wednesday, November 23, while Morocco will open in Qatar 2022 against Croatia on the same day.
Please see this post if you wish to travel to Qatar and witness the next tournament: Map Of Capital Doha, Qatar
DRAWING OF THE WORLD CUP BREAKING: 8 Stadiums Will Be Used, read on Where FIFA World Cup 2022 Will Be Held?
View Full: Update The Latest List Of 32 Teams Participating In The FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 Final In Qatar for information about the FIFA WORLD CUP in QATAR this year.
For the two teams that advance from Group F, they would match up with a team from Group E in the Round of 16.
World Cup Group F standings
Pay attention to:
- *PTS: Points
- *GP: Game Played
- *GF: Goal For
- *GA: Goal Against
- *GD: Goal Difference
Group F matches world cup
|Wed, Nov. 23||Morocco vs Croatia||5 a.m||Al Bayt|
|Wed, Nov. 23||Belgium vs Canada||2 p.m||Ahmad Bin Ali|
|Sun, Nov. 27||Belgium vs Morocco||8 a.m||Al Thumama|
|Sun, Nov. 27||Croatia vs Canada||11 a.m||Khalifa Int’l|
|Thurs, Dec. 1||Croatia vs Belgium||10 a.m||Ahmad Bin Ali|
|Thurs, Dec. 1||Canada vs Morocco||10 a.m||Al Thumama|
Each nation will face the other three teams in a round-robin manner as the four teams chosen for the group.
The points from the three group-stage games are used to determine the group standings: three points for a victory, one point for a draw, and no points for a defeat.
According to total points, the top two teams from each group proceed to the single-game knockouts.
Goal differential comes first as a tiebreaker when teams are deadlocked on points, then goals scored. Another set of tiebreakers is used if teams are deadlocked in those areas as well.
Survey Of The Teams Competing In Group F World Cup 2022
Belgium, one of the favorites to win the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup, was placed in Group F with Croatia, Morocco, and Canada.
Belgium players FIFA 22 (Die Roten Teufel)
Belgium can no longer claim to be the number 1 team in the world, having recently been replaced at the top of the FIFA rankings by Brazil, but they can still summon some key members of the golden generation. their own and are expected to go far in Qatar Peninsula .
However, coach Roberto Martinez should hope this will finally be the occasion when the Reds live up to pre-tournament expectations and can finally lift some trophies.
With players at record-breaking levels like Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne and Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku, they could stop for a bit.
Belgium was eliminated in the quarterfinals of Euro 2020 and lost in the semi-finals at the 2018 World Cup.
They have a chance to go far again on this occasion, but they will have to show even more composure in difficult times.
- FIFA’s most recent world rankings: No. 2 (March 2022)
- Regionally, first place (UEFA)
- World Cup wins include: (0)
- 13 most recent World Cup appearances (Russia 2018)
- UEFA Group E champions’ qualifications: 6W-0L-2D
- Overall record (2022): 1W-0L-1D (in all games and friendly matches). (Goals scored: 5; goals allowed: 2)
- 2021: 11W-3L-3D (Goals scored: 39; goals allowed: 15)
- Roberto Martinez (Spain), head coach since August 2016
- Star players include Eden Hazard (Real Madrid), Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea), and Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City).
Croatia league table (Vatreni)
Croatia surprised many people when it reached the final of the 2018 World Cup, lost to France, but did not have a good performance at Euro 2020 when it was eliminated in the round of 16.
Despite years of sublimation, Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric is still an outstanding and outstanding player. The 35-year-old will be determined to impress in what is likely to become his last World Cup.
Croatia suffered in qualifying and lost only once – their opening match in Slovenia – but despite their hopes of reaching the group stage, it’s hard to imagine Zlatko Dalic’s side going that far in the match.
In the next match of Group F: Croatia will face Canada, and Croatia will face Mokoro, which will be very thrilling and attractive to viewers.
- 16th in the current FIFA global rankings (March 2022)
- 11th in the region (UEFA)
- World Cup wins include:
- 5 most recent World Cup appearances (Russia 2018)
- Winners of UEFA Group H are eligible. 7W-1L-2D
- Overall record (in all matches and friendly games):
- 2022: 1W-0L-1D (Goals scored: 3; goals allowed: 1)
- 2021: 8W-4L-4D (goals scored: 29; goals allowed: 14)
- Zlatko Dalic has been the team’s coach since October 2017.
- Star players include Domagoj Vida (Besiktas, Turkey), Ivan Perisic (Inter Milan), and Luka Modric (Real Madrid, Spain).
Morocco world cup 2022 (أسود الأطل [ ‘Esoud ‘Al-‘Atlas – Les Lions de l’Atlas])
Morocco is one of the strongest teams on the African continent and will be proud of the star power of Qatar 2022, as it competes for tickets to the sixth round of the final.
A lot will be with Paris Saint-Germain full-back Achraf Hakimi, but he must have the active support of the likes of Souven Bouval.
Those with Premier League experience, having faced Southampton – and Ayub Al Kaabi, who plays for Hatta Sport in the Turkish League and represent the strongest threat to goals.
Morocco qualified for the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals earlier this year before eventually losing to Egypt, and it could present a potentially surprising challenge to reach the final stages.
- 24th in the current FIFA global rankings (March 2022)
- Second in the region (CAF)
- World Cup wins include: 5 most recent World Cup appearances (Russia 2018)
- How capable: (CAF 3rd Round victor: (agg 5-2 vs. DR Congo)
- Overall record (2022): 4W-1L-2D (in all games and friendly matches). (Goals scored: 13; goals allowed: 7)
- 2021: 17W-0L-3D (Goals scored: 49; goals allowed: 6)
- since August 2019: Vahid Halilhodzic (Bosnia) as the head coach
- Star players include Ayoub Al Kaabi of Hatayspor in Turkey, Achraf Hakimi of Paris Saint-Germain in France, and Sofaine Boufal of Angers in France.
Canada national football team – The Canucks
Canada enters the World Cup for the first time in 36 years after an impressive qualifying campaign, leading the CONCACAF rankings.
There were emotional scenes from players and fans alike as they approached Qatar with a 4-0 win over Jamaica in Toronto, at the end of March, with Alphonso Davies Talisman live on Twitch. him as he watches his teammates complete the work.
Davies’ absence from that match was due to suffering from myocarditis – an inflammation of the heart – after contracting COVID-19, and Canada will need the Bayern Munich player to come back and shoot all the towers hopefully. advanced.
Coach John Herdman will be on the pitch making history by becoming the first man to captain a World Cup team for both women and men.
In the World Cup, Canada will face Morocco and Canada will face Belgium.
- 38th in the current FIFA global rankings (March 2022)
- Fourth place in the region (CONCACAF)
- World Cup victories: — Last-place finishes at the World Cup: (Mexico, 1986)
- How capable: (CONCACAF winners: 8W-2L-4D)
- Overall record (2022): 4W-2L-0D (in all matches including friendly matches). (Goals scored: 10; goals allowed: 2)
- 2021: 13W-2L-4D (Goals scored: 55; goals allowed: 11)
- England’s John Herdman has been the coach since January 2018
- Athletes to watch: Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich, Germany), Junior Hoilett (Reading), and Jonathan David (Lille, France).
Teams to advance from world cup group F FIFA 22
On Monday, December 5 and Tuesday, December 6, the top two teams from Group F will proceed to the Round of 16, where they will compete against the top two teams from Group E.
The following elimination rounds are listed from the Round of 16 through the World Cup final in the official FIFA 2022 schedule:
World Cup Round of 16 2022
|Sat, Dec. 3||1A vs 2B||10 a.m||Khalifa Int’l|
|Sat, Dec. 3||1C vs 2D||2 p.m||Ahmad Bin Ali|
|Sun, Dec. 4||1D vs 2C||10 a.m||Al Thumama|
|Sun, Dec. 4||1B vs 2A||2 p.m.||Al Bayt|
|Mon, Dec. 5||1E vs 2F||10 a.m||Al Janoub|
|Mon, Dec. 5||1G vs 2H||2 p.m||Stadium 974|
|Tues, Dec. 6||1F vs 2E||10 a.m||Education City|
|Tues, Dec. 6||1H vs 2G||2 p.m||Lusail|
World cup quarter-finals dates group F
|Fri, Dec. 9||QF1: 1E/2F vs 1G/2H||10 a.m||Education City|
|Fri, Dec. 9||QF2: 1A/2B vs 1C/2D||2 p.m||Lusail|
|Sat, Dec. 10||QF3: 1F/2E vs 1H/2G||10 a.m||Al Thumama|
|Sat, Dec. 10||QF4: 1B/2A vs 1D/2C||2 p.m||Al Bayt|
World cup semi-finals 2022
|Tues, Dec. 13||QF2 vs QF1||2 p.m||Lusail|
|Wed, Dec. 14||QF4 vs QF3||2 p.m||Al Bayt|
World cup 3rd place play off
|Sat, Dec. 17||Semifinal losers||10 a.m||Khalifa Int’l|
World cup final 2022 stadium
|Sun, Dec. 18||Semifinal winners||10 a.m||Lusail|
Do not hesitate or hesitate to come to Qatar’s capital Doha for the most anticipated tournament on the planet when you can refer to the reading: How To Travel To Qatar For World Cup 2022™. Thanks for reading.