Hays CISD Parent Portal login is a simple process. To access your account, simply go to the link that has been provided by hayscisd.net and click on it. After that, enter your credentials.
- Parent Self-Service is a safe and convenient way which allows to view academic records on-line, make changes to their info, and customize their alerts.
- Visit the homepage hays CISD to sign in and reset password
- Parents can use their user-ID and passcode to get into the on-line registration.
- Touch the register at your child’s campus for help and to find out more about how to register your kids in person.
About Parent Self-Serve Portal (PSS)
Parent Self-Service Portal is a safe and convenient way which allows parents and guardians to view information about their children’s academic records on-line, make changes to their contact info, and customize their alerts.
It is an online portal for parents to check and manage the student educational information. The portal is available for free on the Hays Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) website.
Parents can log in using their campus self-serve username and password with these following information of benefits:
- View information about student grades, attendance, bus routes and other important info.
- Stay up to date with Board of Trustees meetings, auctions and upcoming events.
- Edit contact information and connect their own accounts with the student one.
- Provides users with additional troubleshooting tips if they are having any difficulties accessing their child’s information or making changes on the portal.
HCISD Or Hays CISD Parent Portal Login
The Hays Parent Portal Login is an invaluable resource for the parents of student who are looking to go to college. It provides connection to vital information such as financial aid, college admissions and financial reporting. Through the portal, parents can easily check up on their child’s progress and receive a newsletter with updates on what their child is doing.
Simply make as this guide to log-in:
- Visit the parent self-serve portal via this link
- Enter your username and password
- Click Sign In button
Note that: If you forgot your log-in information, do not panic! You can retrieve it with some easy steps. Keep reading the next section.
You may interest: >> Myaum portal login >> Penn foster login
How To Reset HCISD Password On Parent Portal
Resetting your password is a simple process.
- Stay at the log-in portal, click the link “Forgot Password”
- You will then be prompted to enter the user’s name and email address associated with your account.
- After submitting this information, you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your passcode.
- Follow those instructions and create a new passcode that is at least 8 characters long and includes a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
Once you have successfully reset your password, make sure to save it somewhere secure so that you can connect the services again in the future.
How To Make An Online Registration For Parents
Parents can use their Parent Self-Serve user ID and password to get into the on-line registration. You will need the info: Your name and address, as well as the name, date of birth, and student ID number of your student (lunch number).
You are a new family if you have never sent a child to Hays CISD. On the portal where you sign into On-line Registration, click the url “Create PSS Account for New Family” to make an account. After you make this, you will be able to log into and finish the process.
- If your children are at Hays CISD now or in the past, you are a returning family.
- If you don’t have an account, please go to our Parent Self-Serve page to make one. If you can’t remember its info, please contact your campus for help.
- If you have a kid who was enrolled before, please contact for help.
To get into Registration, employees with TEAMS access must use their computer login/LDAP user name and password, which was given to them by Technology.
Do not make a new Parent Self Serve account, even if you have never had a kid in the district or used it before. You need to use the sign in info for your computer or your LDAP.
Who can I talk to if I need help with the registration?
Contact the register at your child’s campus for help and to find out more about how to register your children in person.
Hays CISD Mobile App
The official Hays CISD app provides a personalized view of what is going on. Get involved in the news and info that interests you.
Transportation or Bus Information Hotline
If you cannot reach the Transportation Division at the primary number 512-268-8479, dial 512-268-2141 and enter extensions 46044, 46046, 45122, and 46076. Alternatively, email at Transportation@hayscisd.net
As an additional safety measure, Hays CISD does not publish bus routes and stop locations to the general public. Parents can obtain details about the student at PSS portal www hayscisd net.
HCISD Student Information System
The mission of the HCISD Student Information Systems (SIS) Department is to manage student data and ensure its access for staff by providing training, resources, and support to promote student academic achievement.
The SIS team manages data, procedures, and state reporting pertaining to student info, such as enrollment, demographics, attendance, grades, and special programs. Staff are provided with technical assistance and training in the maintenance and reporting of student data.
I’m really looking forward to using the CISD Calendar! This application is extremely beneficial to Hays ISD teachers because I can set up notifications automatically for upcoming school year events. ClassLink makes it even easier for us to online access the calendar, making it much easier to organize our classrooms. I strongly recommend the services to all Hays ISD teachers!
Parents and students are able to buy the technology device protection plan to cover some cost for lost or broken devices.
Contact us on www.powerpacplus.org if you have any inquiries.