HDFC Netbanking Login and Registration| HDFC Bank Credit
HDFC netbanking login allows you access to your account online anywhere with connected-internet. In order to do this service, you need to know the way to log-in and other information about HDFC netbanking such as features and benefits.
About HDFC Netbanking
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company based in Mumbai. As of April 2021, it is India’s largest private bank by assets and the 10th largest banks in the world by market capitalization.
It has a market capitalization of $122.50 billion, making it the third largest company on Indian stock exchanges. With around 120,000 employees, it is India’s tenth largest employer.
HDFC clients have access to Net Banking, which allows them to view account information on-line. They only need to log into their accounts to access a variety of options. The Net Banking service is quick and easy to use.
HDFC Netbanking Registrations Before Logging In On Internet Banking
If you have a savings account, you can easily register on-line. This process can be done in various ways, such as via mobile banking, an ATM or by downloading the form. Remember to click on website usage terms.
People with an active cell phone number can use the Net Banking feature. In order to activate the internet banking services, you need to follow the following steps:
- Go to the login page
- Click the Register Now link provided for first-time users.
- Enter the HDFC Customer ID in the required field. Click Go.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) that you receive for your cell phone number.
- Select and provide relevant details of your HDFC debit card.
On the next page you will be able to set your IPIN log in. Now go to the log in page and log in with your customer number and IPIN.
Via Telephone Banking
To gain access to log in feature, clients should contact banking phone number in their respective city.
They must provide their Customer ID and HDFC Debit Card + PIN/Telephone Identification Number (TIN).
The telephone banking representative takes note of the Net Banking registered request and initiates the process. The Net Banking IPIN will be sent to the registered postal address within five working days.
Register By Downloading The Form And Completing The Process Offline
- Go to the portal Log-in.
- Download the registered form for Net Banking (company or individual, depending on your needs).
- Complete the form and visit an HDFC branch to submit it.
- The request is registered and the bank sends the IPIN by courier to the registered postal address.
Register Via ATM
- Visit an ATM operated by HDFC
- Enter the debit card number and ATM PIN
- From the main screen, select “Other Options”.
- Select the “Net Banking Registration” option. Confirm the action in the next step.
HDFC Netbanking Login
Step 1: Online Accessibility
Go to the HDFC log-in page at netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
Step 2: Provide Customer ID/ User ID And Password
- Enter the customer ID, then click Continue.
- Enter the IPIN/ Password
Step 3: Check Your Secure Access ID.
Click on the “Login” button to log in to the HDFC portal.
Read also GHS federal credit union login, ozk login, mission lane credit card login, HDFC Netbanking Login
Watch this video for detailed tutorial of register and log in
HDFC Netbanking Login Forgot Password
- Go to the login page.
- Enter your customer id.
- Click the Forgot Password / IPIN button.
- Enter your User ID / Client ID in the space provided. Click the Go button.
- Choose one of the given options:
- OTP on registered mobile number, debit card PIN and expiry date.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id (not applicable to resident senior clients).
The last step is to submit the required details and set the new IPIN. You can log in to the portal with the user ID and the new IPIN.
HDFC Bank New Account Login: Necessary Information
If this is the first time you log-in to your account, you only follow the above log in instruction and take notes information we mention below:
Pay Credit Card Bills On-line
- Log in to the portal Log in.
- Use your credit card’s ATM PIN to link the credit card to your Net Banking account.
- Go to the “Money Transfer” or “Credit Card” section to transfer money.
Check HDFC Balance On-line
- Go to the log in page and log in to the portal.
- On the home page, click Accounts in the main menu.
- Click on “Account Summary”.
- The account holder’s different accounts are displayed on the page.
- Select the account you want to view details for. The account details, including the available balance, are displayed.
Transfer Money On-line
Online money transfer is one of the services that clients can avail through the log-in feature. One can make money transfers to third parties or transfer money to their HDFC accounts online.
- In order to make third-party transfers, clients must complete the following steps:
- Complete HDFC’s Netbanking log-in procedure
- From the home page, click on the “Funds Transfer” option in the main menu.
- Choose your preferred method of money transfer
- In the next step, select the account for the money transfer and enter the recipient details, the amount, etc. Click Proceed to the OTP verification step and complete the money transfer.
Different Methods To Transfer Money Online
The different types of money transfer are explained below:
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service): Through the IMPS method, one can instantly transfer money to another HDFC account or other bank accounts. This option is also available on public holidays.
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) :One can use NEFT to transfer funds to other banks up to a maximum of Rs 50 lakh, subject to a limit of Rs 2 lakh per transaction. A beneficiary must be added prior to transferring funds.
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement): Via RTGS, funds can be transferred to a beneficiary’s bank account within the time limit set by the RBI. One should add the account to which money will be transferred as a beneficiary before the transaction. A minimum of Rs 2 lakh and a maximum of Rs 50 lakh can be transferred through this mode.
- Online Merchant Payment Mode: This method can be used to transfer money online except to pay taxes or make payments to mutual funds or stockbrokers.
- Visa Card Pay: Clients can use this method to transfer money from their bank account to a Visa credit card anywhere in India. One should add the credit card account as a beneficiary. The money will be transferred within two working days.
- Through Client IDs: the account holders can instantly transfer funds from their HDFC account to other HDFC credit card with different Client IDs.
HDFC Credit Card Login: Features And Benefits
- Check account balance: Users can check and download their account statements from the last five years via online banking.
- Money Transfer: Clients can easily and securely transfer money online using various methods such as RTGS and NEFT. One can sign up for Third Party Transfer or use this facility to transfer money to a bank account or a non-HDFC bank account.
- Obtaining Other Banking Services: Various bank-related transactions can be performed and services can be obtained through the Net-Banking platform, such as cheque book, request to regenerate debit card PIN, etc.
- Check Loan Details: One can also check their loan related details online.
- Bill Payments: HDFC account holders can pay their utility bills including water bills, utility bills, landline bills, etc. online.
- Paying Credit Card Bills: Users can access HDFC’s platform to verify their credit card details and pay bills.
- Open FD/RD account: Clients can open a fixed-term or permanent deposit account with HDFC Bank via Netbanking.
- Access to Income Tax Return Services: Account holders have the ability to make tax payments and view the tax credit (Form 26AS). You can also update PAN card details online by e-filing
- Mutual Fund Investment Plans: Clients can also invest in any mutual fund plan that suits their preferences.
- Apply for IPO: Users can apply for an IPO online through the HDFC log in platform.
- Buy Gift Cards: You can make payments to online merchants to buy gift cards online.
- Book Travel Tickets : Users can also access the feature to book flight or train tickets (through IRCTC or a third-party travel booking website).
- Money transfer (within HDFC)
- Wire transfer (outside HDFC)
- Open term deposit (FD)
- Open Recurring Deposit (RD)
- Fixed Deposit Sweep
- Overdraft against FD
- Change password
- Update profile details
- Confirm the KYC details
- CIBIL TU score
- View / add GST number
- View tax credit statements
- Stop check payment
- request draft
- apply for an IPO
- Form 15G/Form 15H
- Download interest certificate
- Check details
- Available Balance
- Account Summary
- HDFC mini statement
- Show verification status
- TDS request
- View/download account statement
PowerPACPlus always updates the newest information about online banking to readers. Therefore, keep following us and search any problems you need on our website. Hope that our posts can resolve your issues.