HDFC Prepaid Card Login Online Payment & Check Forex Card Balance
HDFC Prepaid Card login with this task, you can view your account balance, transactions, and more. You can also use your HDFC prepaid card to make online purchases or payments.
What is HDFC Prepaid card?
Technological advances and advances over the past few years have paved the way for human civilization to acquire information and bring innovative ways to accomplish the same tasks they did in the past.
The invention of the smartphone has made life easier for the common man as it has been actively utilized by the banking industry to provide convenience to the customers through mobile banking.
HDFC Prepaid Card is not only easy to use but also easy to top up and recharge in your preferred currency, it also known as HDFC Forex Online Banking allows you to easily manage your Forex cards in India and even overseas.
- HDFC Bank offers a wide range of integrated transactions through its NetBanking channels across multiple products.
- Customers can check their account balances, book fixed and recurring deposits, download a/c statements for up to five years, pay bills and top up mobile/DTH connections.
- Using their Customer ID/User ID and IPIN (NetBanking Password), customers can log into NetBanking.
- Choose and personalize their User ID and NetBanking login.
How to deposit money into prepaid cards using HDFC Forex Net banking?
To load card first, the customer must complete the Forex card application form and submit a check along with all documents required for the amount the customer wants to load.
After submitting the application form and required documents, existing account holders with the issuing bank can top-up their foreign currency cards via NetBanking in their preferred currency.
HDFC Bank clients who already have a savings account and are applying for one of the ForexPlus cards should follow these steps:
- Your HDFC Netbanking Login account.
- Choose a prepaid card.
- Select the type of foreign exchange card.
- Enter the amount and choice of currency.
How to top up the Prepaid card?
Clients can go to a bank branch to top up their card through HDFC Forex Netbanking, fill out the Forex Reload or A2 form and provide a check or debit instruction for the amount to be topped up.
Customers can also use NetBanking as an account holder at any time and top up their card anywhere, even if they are abroad.
During the validity period, a person can load his/her foreign exchange card multiple times. As a security measure, customers will receive an email alert on the registered email ID every time the card is reloaded.
Why use online banking?
Manage your account conveniently via the Internet:
- Perform over 200 transactions on Netbanking.
- Account’s latest details
- Access anytime, anywhere.
- Customers don’t need to stand in line or wait their turn.
HDFC Prepaid Card login to my account
- Go to HDFC prepaid official website with link https://hdfcbankprepaid.hdfcbank.com/hdfcportal/index
- Enter your USER ID/CARD NUMBER and PASSWORD in the spaces given
- Click on “LOGIN” to finish
Reset User ID
- In the login area select the link “Forgot User ID“
- You will be redirected to a new interface, now enter Card Number, Date Of Birth, Card Expiry Date, CVV, Captcha code
- Click “Submit” and wait for a response
- Access the recovery page of pass login information
- The new interface will show you an electronic form for you to declare the following information: User ID, Card Number, Date Of Birth, Card Expiry Date, CVV, Catcha code
- Continue to click “Submit” and follow the instructions of the system for you
How to register HDFC prepaidcard online banking?
Online application is quick and easy as all clients are registered with Internet Banking by default.
- Enter the HDFC customer ID
- Confirmation via registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number
- Select and enter your debit card details
- Set IPINs
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank ATM
- Enter your ATM PIN and debit card number
- From the main screen, select Additional Options
- Select “Online Banking Registration” and confirm
- The bank will send the IPIN to the mailing address provided
- Dial the PhoneBanking number and enter your Customer ID and Telephone Identification Number (TIN) or Debit Card and PIN
- The Bank’s Telephone Banking Agent will accept Internet Banking registration requests
- Customers will receive their IPIN at their mailing address within 5 days
- Download a NetBanking registration form (personal or corporate)
- Complete the form and submit it to the nearest HDFC Bank branch
- The IPIN will be couriered to the customer’s mailing address
read new post on PowerPacPlus.org:
>> LendingPoint Login Personal Loans, Mobile App & Customer Service
How to check HDFC card Balance?
You can check the balance in your HDFC Forex card login by one of the following 3 methods:
- Option 1 – Online Banking Login with HDFC Prepaid/Forex Card – Enter your Forex Card Number as User ID and IPIN/Activation Code (provided in the kit) as Password
- Option 2 – Call HDFC Foreign Exchange Card Customer Service (Follow the IVR option for prepaid cards below)
- Option 3 – If your foreign exchange card is linked with your savings bank account, please use HDFC regular internet banking
WAY 1– Using Prepaid/ Forex Card Netbanking
- Visit to HDFC Bank homepage
- In the log in options, select “Forex/Prepaid Card“
- In a new window, log in under Forex Plus Cards (All Variants)
- A new window will open, log in with User ID (i.e. your card number) and password (use the Activation Code/IPIN provided in the kit). If you have forgotten your username/password, you will need to use the “Forgot username/password” option. You will be asked to provide further details to make/reset changes.
- Once logged in, click on the My Account tab and go to Card Summary. Select the foreign exchange card you want to check the balance from the list
WAY 2- Calling Customer Care
You can contact HDFC Bank Customer Service Prepaid Card or HDFC Forex Customer Service on the following number: 022 (or your STD code) – 61606161 and use their interactive voice response option.
- For Loans, Demat/Prepaid/Forex Cards, MFs – Dial 4
- For prepaid/foreign exchange cards – dial 3
- Enter your prepaid/foreign exchange card number. at this stage
Note: If you do not enter a card number. Within a reasonable time, calls will be routed directly to their Customer Service Executive.
You can also get emergency cash delivery assistance worldwide if you lose your card or it doesn’t work. HDFC Bank credit card offers PhoneBanking abroad with international toll-free numbers in 32 countries.
WAY 3– Login at HDFC Normal Netbanking
If your HDFC net banking is linked to your HDFC bank account, you can also log into your regular bank account under Internet Banking. You will be able to find the option to access your FX card details under the Cards tab -> Prepaid Cards on the left side of the screen.
The HDFC Currency Card is a prepaid travel card that you can top up with the foreign currency of your choice. You can use a gift card to pay in local currency abroad, just like you would any credit or debit card.
Check Forex cards in your wallet, you can save yourself the hassle of carrying large amounts of cash when traveling abroad, while carrying cash with you at any time in danger of being stolen or misplaced.
You can conveniently pay for expenses during your travels, such as entrance tickets, rail and bus passes, taxis, restaurant bills, shopping and more, with just a swipe or a swipe of your Forex Card balance.