How to dispute SRD SASSA? If your application for a COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant has been declined, you can dispute the decision with SASSA (located in South Africa). This process is simple and straightforward. All you need to do is go to the SRD website and select “apply for reconsideration”.
The next step is to fill out the application form. Then you can make sassa status check appeal online. If you’ve been refused, there are several steps you can take to appeal the decision.
How To Dispute SRD SASSA – More Specific
- SASSA: South African Social Security Agency (Sassa social grants of South Africa government)
- SRD: Social Relief of Distress
Due to the Covid-19, transactions in the bank are limited. People do not allow stay too crowded in the public. Therefore, almost all banks switched to online transactions, and so did the South African banks. Thus, you can make your SRD.SASSA.gov.za Banking Details Status Check Balance anywhere if you want.
Why To Dispute Sassa SRD Grant?
The reason to make your SRD dispute outcome is that your online application has been rejected when you check it or your grant payment is pending, you can appeal the decision online. Make sure that you meet the deadlines if you have applied it.
You can also contact the service center to discuss the issue. If you don’t receive a response within a week, you can try a different channel. Some users have complained about having their submission denied. Once you’ve done this, you can then file a complaint.
First, you should understand that your submission is based on the criteria of the SASSA SRD. The SRD is only available to SRD beneficiaries. Hence, you should be prepared to collect your money as soon as you receive a notification that your submission has been accepted.
You must have a valid reason for disputing the decision. The SRD grant may not accept the claim if your application fails for any reason.
If you are one of the numerous applicants whose Sassa SRD grant application was denied and you do not know how to go to Sassa SRD status to appeal for your R350 grant, this article will assist you. This is the appeals procedure to adhere to.
Step By Step Instruction for Sassa Status Check Appeal
The process for your Sassa SRD R350 grant dispute is not complex, the guide is below:
- Visit srd website to dispute at srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/
- Choose the green bar that reads “click here to file an appeal or check the status of an appeal”
- Enter your credentials
- Input your mobile phone number
- Click “Send PIN” and wait for the SMS containing the verification pin to arrive.
- Enter the PIN and tap the “Submit” button
- Choose the month for which you are submitting an appeal
- Drop down menu and select the basis for your appeal
- Select “Submit”
Dispute By Contact Number For Sassa SRD
Another way for you to dispute SRD grant is calling directly to the agency. This is the contact information you can use.
Grants for SRD: Call SASSA at 080060 10 11 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SASSA WhatsApp number is 082 046 8553.
Contact data for the Department of Social Development
- Independent Tribunal for Social Assistance Appeals (ITSAA)
- Department of Social Development Private Bag x 901, Pretoria, 0001
- Telephone: 012 312 7727
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 086 534 3124 or 086 216 371
For further news updated about SASSA grants, go to the link below or find the keyword in the menu.