Interactive Brokers Login Account & Customer Service | IBKR
Interactive Brokers login account offers a vast selection of securities, low trading fees, and a great trading platform. In this post, Powerpacplus will share you how to login, reset password and customer service.
About Interactive Brokers
Interactive Brokers is a renowned and leading brokerage firm worldwide. Launched in New York City in 1978, it has more than 24 offices in 14 countries and serves more than 1.3 million traders and investors. The lowest marginal cost of this trading platform makes it the best in the industry. It covers more than 135 different markets and many exchanges.
See more: Truliant federal credit union login, Us bank singlepoint login
Interactive Brokers Login Instructions
- Go to the homepage by clicking this link: interactivebrokers.com
- Then fill in your username and password
- To finish click on “Login” to use your account
Interactive Brokers app
If you’re the type of trader who likes to trade on the go, you’ll love IBKR’s comprehensive and responsive mobile app. The app mirrors the full functionality of the brokerage’s desktop trading site, allowing you to browse continuously updated stock and market data and place buy and sell orders.
Let’s take a look at a few other unique factors that make this app a viable trading tool:
- Mobile check deposit
Do you want to start trading with your check without waiting for your wire transfer? IBKR offers instant mobile check deposit that allows you to deposit your paper checks directly into your brokerage account. You just need to take a photo, enter the amount on your check, verify that you are the one making the deposit by completing 2-factor authentication and IBKR will complete the deposit for you.
- Integrated security features
Interactive Brokers’ IB Key feature allows you to access your device with a unique password and security key. If you prefer a deeper level of security, you can also enable 2-factor authentication, which requires a unique passcode each time you access your account.
- Fit-to-mobile design
IBKR’s app is fully optimized for both Apple and Android platforms. Rotating your screen changes the design of the app to a more detailed horizontal design.
The Interactive Brokers app is free to download. You can download Interactive Brokers on Google Play or App Store
Register an IBKR account
- Visit the web then tap on “Try the free trial”. You will navigate a new page for enrolling
- After that, you need to fill in your personal information in the required fields such as email address, username, password, confirm password and then select your country
- In the last step, tap on “Start free trial”
Forgot the user ID of my interactive broker account
- Go to the homepage then click to “Need help”
- After that, you can see a new page with 2 options. You need to click on “Retrieve ID” button to take your username back
- Fill in all of the personal information then click on “Continue” and follow the instructions
- After choosing “Need help?” button, you click on “Reset password” to regain
- On this page, you must complete 4 sections. First, you need to enter your username and date of birth > Continue and move to the next sections.
Interactive Brokers fees
IBKR offers 2 unique account types: IBKR Lite and IBKR Pro. IBKR Lite is aimed at lower level traders and offers the lowest fees. IBKR Lite offers unlimited free buy and sell orders for US stocks and ETFs and no inactivity fees. Remember that there are no monthly fees for Interactive Brokers. You are charged based on your activity and with a Pro account you can easily take advantage of setup fees through their SmartRoutingSM tool.
IBKR also offers some of the lowest margins on both Lite and Pro accounts. Margin rates range from 0.75% APR to 2.55% APR depending on your trading volume and the type of account you have. Traders on IB have the lowest margins in the industry at all levels of margin utilization. Any amount of money you borrow in the margin becomes interest-bearing on a daily basis.
See more: Betterment login
Interactive Brokers login problems
I keep getting a message about generating a statement for several days
If you are a heavy trader or you have multiple accounts with many trades, your 365 days query exceeds a predefined value (it is unknown) Interactive Brokers will continue to answer this message, but the problem lies elsewhere. Your statement contains too much data for one download. This requires manual action and you need to cut the statement into separate parts. Log in to the Interactive Brokers account management. Open the Flex Query Activity page (Reports/Activity/Flex Queries). Edit the 365 days query.
In the date configuration section, change the last 365 calendar days to select one. Set the date frame to a shorter period. A year back for start date and 3 months later for end date. Save the query and click Run. Save the XML file. Edit the query again, roll forward the From and Due dates, save the query, run and save the file, and so on until you reach the current day. Set the period back to 365 days and save the search.
You have several XML files. Start trading in Diary Pro. Click the Import/Select Import Module menu. In the selection window of the Import module, change the Interactive Brokers Flex (web service) to Interactive Brokers Flex (file).
See more: Community bank na login
Interactive Brokers account Management
There are two ways to access account management:
- Access from the IB website.
- Log into the home page from the Trader Workstation.
Log in to Account Management from the interactive brokers webtrader
- On the IB website, select Account Management from the drop-down list in the top right corner.
- Enter your IB username and password and click Login. The Account Management home page opens.
To access account management from Trader Workstation
- Log in to Trader Workstation.
- From the Account menu, select Account Management Home . The Account Management home page opens.
IBKR client portal
Client Portal makes it quick and easy to trade, fund your account, view your transaction history, transfer funds, adjust positions, manage direct deposits and account payments, and much more. The dashboard gives you a snapshot of your account balances and portfolio performance, plus real-time market activity and the latest news.
From there you can:
- Consolidate, track and analyze your entire portfolio, including non-IBKR accounts such as brokerage, checks, savings, annuity, incentive plan and credit cards.
- Optimize taxes and access additional tax information and reporting.
- Generate account statements – activity, performance and customization – and a wide variety of other reports, including Risks, TCA and more.
Interactive Brokers customer service
If you have any problems Interactive Brokers Contact will help you through:
24/6 (Mon – Fri)
13:00 – 19:00 US Eastern Time (Sun)
1 (877) 442-2757