The interactive investor login uk offers users an easy and convenient access point to an online investment service that supplies members with financial data. Access can be gained by going to www.ii.co.uk.
- About interactive investor group – trading broker Interactive Investor Group is a UK-based financial services firm that provides its clients with investment and trading services.
- Sign in to your Interactive Investor online account Click “Log-in,” then type in your email address and password, and click the button.
- Share center has announced that it will work with Interactive Investors to help you take control of your finances.
- Interactive investor contact information If you have any questions about the Interactive Investor, you may need interactive investor contact customer service.
About Interactive Investor Group – Trading Brokers
Interactive Investor Group is a UK-based financial services firm that provides its clients with investment and trading services. With over 200,000 customers, it is one of the UK’s largest online interactive brokers. The company provides numerous services, such as share trading, ISA, pensions, SIPPs, and more.
Since its founding in 1995, the company has expanded to become one of the leading investment services in the UK and international. The organization has offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, and Birmingham in addition to its headquarters in London.
This Group is a member of the London Stock Exchange and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It provides financial information to the members via the platform
Interactive Investor has won an award for the services it offers in the area of investing. It is the most popular flat free platform in the UK.
You can also use other services like ISA and Trading Account, SIPP, Self-Invested Personal Pension, Stocks, and Share ISA, which let you choose where and how your money is invested. You can buy low-cost investments.
FCA is what most people call the Financial Conduct Authority. It keeps Interactive Investors safe and gives investors more confidence that they are safe.
Interactive Investor Login Step By Step Guide On Www.II.Co.Uk
Interactive Investor offers customers to log into their ii accounts online and take care of their finances in an easy and convenient way. It also lets new clients sign up online and get access to a wide range of investment options.
To start investing, you must first log into your account. Then, follow these steps.
Step 1: Visit To Www.Ii.Co.Uk
Go to the official website at https://www.ii.co.uk/ and click on “Log-in” in the upper right corner to open the Interactive Investor page.
Or you can directly go to the site interactivebrokers com
Step 2: Choose The Right Function
When you click it, you will see a list of options for each account. You can pick from all the options and then enter your ID. You can choose “Trading account log in”
Step 3: Provide Credentials
Enter your Username and click Continue and you have to enter your password in the next window.
Click Log In button and finish
Customers who have registered for online access to Interactive Investor can retrieve their online username if necessary. To do so, they must
- Click the “Forgotten username?” link located beneath “Log in to access your ii accounts.”
- To recover, please provide the following Share Centre customer reference information: Number of Interactive Investor Accounts (optional), First Name Last Name, Year of Birth, The final four digits of a mobile telephone number (the number must be saved on your ii details)
- To receive a text message containing your username, click the “Send SMS” button.
The case sensitivity of the password is enforced. Consequently, ensure that you’ve entered them correctly by matching the letter case. If you continue to struggle with the password or cannot recall it
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link in the sign in portal
- Enter the username and email address that are associated with your broker Interactive Investor Account.
- Click the “send email” button.
- After receiving the email from Interactive Investor, open it and click the link to reset your password.
- Create a new password between 8 and 50 characters in length, with at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, and one digit. Use only standard characters
Benefits Of I-Invest Login On Web Trading Platform
Before opening an account you need to consider these benefits of ii
Go to and sign in
- You can make any kind of investment you want. You can buy shares, trust funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and funds, as well as trade in other types of investment and financing.
- You can trade safely, and you can get to it from anywhere.
- If you forget your password, you can change it.
Share Center Account
- Makes it easy to get the best research and great customer service.
- Share center has announced that it will work with Interactive Investors to help you take control of your finances. When you combine these two businesses, your goal and mission become more broad and clear.
- Follow the steps on the https://www.ii.co.uk/share-login page to get into your Share.com
- www.iii.co.uk/login is the official page for logging in
Accounts with EQi
With Share.com’s announcement that it would merge with ii, EQi (or Equiniti) also said that it would work with Interactive Investors to make trading and investing better. This is done so that the business can focus and work with the largest trading platform in the UK.
- The ii logins should include your “username.”
- www.iii.co.uk/login is the official page for logging in
- After you type in your username, you’ll be taken to a window where you can type in your password and username.
It gives you access to their newsletters and research, and it lets you build a virtual portfolio. Click “Log-in,” then click Virtual Portfolio & Newsletters.”
- There’s a link to the new page down below. To get to the page, just click on “Log-in.”
- Sign in to your Interactive Investor online account
- Click “Log-in,” then type in your email address and password, and click the button. Also, you can change your password.
You can find the easiest flat-fee shopping for funds on the www.ii.co.uk site. You will be given all the instructions you need. With Interactive Investor, you can use the information to get into different accounts.
Investor Login Requirements To Your Trading Account
Follow these requirements before you use this service. Each account has its own logon information.
Trading Account: This doesn’t need anything but your username and password
Share Center Account: Once you have the following information, you can set your password, log into, and check it.
- Email Address
- Cell Phone Number
- National Insurance Number
- Customer Reference No.
Interactive Investor Contact Information
If you have any questions about the Interactive Investor, you may need interactive investor contact customer service.
- You can fix common problems or other services with Customer Hub.
- You can send a message from the menu when you use Secure Messages. Click “compose” to send a new message.
- Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before you contact us. You can click “My question does not appear in this list” if you don’t find the answer you’re looking for.
- Call 0345 607 6001 + 44 11346 2309
- Monday through Friday, the UK call center is open from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, international questions can be asked between 7:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
How To Get Interactive Investor Statements
Interactive Investor provides online access to Statements, Contract Notes, Consolidated Tax Certificates, Corporate Action Notifications, Cost Disclosures, and correspondence.
- Select Document history from the menu.
- Utilize the orange arrow to navigate between accounts.
- Filter your search by document type and other criteria.
- Any accessible documents are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- To View or Download your documents, click the link.
- When a document is ready to view, an email notification will also be sent to your registered email address.
Range Of Investment Options
Interactive Investor is a UK-based online investment platform that provides clients with a variety of options. The platform interactive investor simple and intuitive interface makes it a popular option for novice investors.
The company provides three primary types of investment accounts: Self-select Individual Savings Accounts, SIPPs, and general investment accounts. Each one has its own distinct features and perks, but all provide access to the same options.
Self-select Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) are ideal for investors who want complete control over their investments. SIPP accounts are ideal for those looking to invest for retirement, as contributions and withdrawals are exempt from taxes. General investment ones are appropriate for all other investment types.
Investing Trading Fees Review
You can choose from three fee plans based on monthly fees, interactive investor and trading fees. Investor plan users get one free trade per month, while Super Investor plan users get two. Unless upgraded, Pension Builder doesn’t offer free trades.
The Pension Builder plan is a simple SIPP that can be upgraded to include an ISA, trading account, and as many free Junior ISAs as the user has children for £7 per month extra.
Super Investor plan subscribers can use Interactive Investor’s Friends and Family program to give up to five free Investor plan subscriptions.
Monthly regular investment purchases incur no commission. Minimum transaction value is £25 for all plans. Each account can hold 25 monthly investments. Funds, shares, ETFs, and investment trusts are eligible.
Interactive Investor offers investors ISAs and SIPPs. Pension Builder’s SIPP costs £12.99 a month.
A flat fee of £15 is charged if you want to make an urgent withdrawal in GBP or EUR, or if you want to withdraw money in any of the other currencies.
If you ask to withdraw money before 2 p.m., the money could arrive the next day. If not, it will take 2 working days. If you ask for a transfer before 2 p.m., it will arrive the same day. Money can only be taken out of accounts that are in your name.
Interactive Investor is a UK-based investment platform that offers a variety of authentication and investment tools for its users. Some of the notable features include mobile trading, marketing and software tools, and a wide selection of UK stocks.
Do not hesitate to contact me on powerpacplus.org if you have any inquiries.