IVCC Blackboard Login guide includes instructions on how to watch online courses and conduct communications through the web or a mobile device, among other key college tasks. See our post below for details on how to access, change your password, and download the Blackboard app.
- What is Illinois Valley Community College Blackboard Learn
- The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to sign in.
- Follow the detailed instructions below to access Blackboard Learn from the web or your mobile devices.
- Download this app from your mobile device.
What is Illinois Valley Community College Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard Learn is Illinois Valley Community College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- Central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
IVCC Blackboard Login Instructions
It is mandatory that users have a valid username and password prior to doing IVCC Blackboard Login. Follow the detailed instructions below to sign in Blackboard Learn from the web or your mobile devices.
- Visit this URL: ivcc.blackboard.com
- Enter your user ID and password in the required fields
- Tap on “Login” button
If you have forgotten the IVCC password, you can do the following:
- Go to the login page and click on “Forgot your password?” link
- Fill in the blanks of the username option and email address option
- Click on “Submit” button
Log into IVCC Blackboard App
- Download this app from your mobile device. After installing, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter IVCC.
- When the list of campuses is displayed, search and click Illinois Valley Community College.
- Tap Web Login
- On the next page, tap Click here
- Fill in your IVCC username and password
- Tap Login.
Student Help Desk
For login-related questions, you can reach the Help Center using one of the following options:
Phone Number: (815) 224-0318
Go to this link and use the left menu to access different categories.
Opening hours and working days:
Monday-Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Thursday: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Please note that working hours are subject to class time.
Should you need more information about the Blackboard login system of other educational institutions, please do not hesitate to visit our website at PowerPACPlus. We also write about NDUS blackboard login, UHCL blackboard login, GMU blackboard login