Jc penney credit card login account on-line on Synchrony bank website helps check your balance and make a payment easily. Keep reading to know the detailed instructions about signing in and more.
About JCPenney Credit Card
JCPenney Credit Card, a store card, is issued by Synchrony financial Bank. It can be used at JCPenney stores and on jcp.com. Cardholders earn rewards points on every purchase which can be redeemed for future purchases. There is no annual fee and the card has a relatively low interest rate. Credit cardholders also enjoy special financing offers and discounts at stores.
JCP Mastercard and Credit Card Reviews
There are 2 store-branded cards: a basic credit card and a Jcpenney’s Mastercard. There are numerous benefits associated with having this card
- For starters, cardholders enjoy special financing offers on certain purchases.
- You can pay your account balance in full each month or take advantage of the interest-free financing options available for eligible purchases.
- Card holders receive 1 point/dollar.
- Get 15% off select items, including clothing, accessories, and beauty and salon products. In addition, this card offers a 5% discount on electronics.
- There are no annual fees or hidden charges, and the APR only applies if you don’t make your bill paying by the due date.
- You will receive a gift on your birthday.
JCPenney Rewards Credit Cards
Rewards points with a credit is a great way to save money on your shopping. You can use your card to:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend using the mobile application or Jcpenny credit card.
- Earn rewards by spending $2, 000 in a single transaction using this card.
- The discount will be applied to your next purchase of $10 or more.
- Save 5% on electronics (including TV’s), Modern Bride® Design Your Dream Ring, and smart watches.
- Exclusive coupons & special savings days
- Earn JCP Rewards points up to a minimum of 2,000 points in a single qualifying purchase
jc penney’s credit card login on Synchrony bank website
You can manage your account online anytime, anywhere. It’s quick and easy to pay your bill, check your balance, update your information and more.
- Go to the portal of Syf for JCPenney online credit center at jcpenney.syf.com/accounts/login/. You will see the tab “Access Your Account”
- Enter your user ID and password. Click show password to check it again. If you want the private browser to save your user.
- Click the Secure Login button and you can finish the process.
Related to prosperity login, legacy credit card sign in
If you cannot sign into your account, you should check whether your credentials are right or not.
When you want to retrieve your password or User ID, do as this guide:
- Click on I forgot my User ID or password.
- On the next page, enter the required infor
- Click Continue button
- Verify your account and set a new password.
- Log-in now with your new infor.
To apply online for a credit, follow this guide
- Stay on the log-in page, click Apply link
- Enter your last digits of your SSN/ ITIN and mobile number
- Click “Continue” button
- Now you follow the instruction then
- Under the Sign Up section, click I want to register.
- Enter your acc number and zip code.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now set up your on-line acc by following the prompts and selecting a user ID and password.
Contact Customer Services
- 1 (800) 527-4403 is the phone number you can use to reach the bill payment department. This department is responsible for processing bill payments for members
- When you call this number, you will be asked to enter your acc number and zip code. Once you’ve done this, you can speak to a customer service representative who can assist you with your bill payment.
Customer service opening hours
As a card member, you benefit from convenient customer service hours Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to noon EST, and Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM to noon EST. Just call 1-800-322-1189 ; their team is on hand to assist you with any questions or concerns about your account.
jcp credit card account sign in on Mobile App
To log into your account on the mobile phone using the app, simply do this login process
- First download the JCPenney app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once the app is installed, open it and tap on the “Credit Cards” tab.
- From here, you will be able to logon with your JCP credentials.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your acc information, make payments, and more.
jcpenney credit card payment
This can be done on-line, by email or by telephone, Apple Pay and more
- Log-in to by going to the checkout site.
- Click the Pay my bill option.
- Enter your payment amount, banking number, and routing number, then click Submit.
- Your payment will be processed and credited to your account within three business days.
The JCP phone number for the bill is 1-800-527-4403 (toll free). You can use this number to make payments to your account. You must have your card and billing information ready when you call this number.
To make a payment, you must provide the customer service representative with your card number, the amount you wish to pay, and your billing address. You must also specify a payment method. The customer service representative will then process your payment and provide you with a confirmation number.
If you need to make a payment but don’t have the time or ability to make it on-line or in person at a store, don’t worry, you can still Jcpenney pay by mail. It is easy to do and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Collect your payment information
- You must have your card number and the amount you wish to pay.
- Write a check or money order for the amount you want to pay, made out to JCP.
- Include your credit card number on the check or money order.
- Mail your payment to PO Box 960090, Orlando, FL 32896-0090 .
Via the mobile app
You can make payment your bill on-line through the banking mobile app of Synchrony. Here’s how:
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- Go to the menu in the top left corner and tap the Payment tab.
- Enter the amount you want and select your payment method (e.g. debit or credit card, banking account).
- Check and confirm the payment details, then tap Submit.
- You should receive a confirmation message once the payment has been successfully processed.
How to avoid late fees
If you’re like most people, you’re probably afraid of paying late fees. They can add up to quite a bit and it is not always easy to avoid them. Unfortunately, the late fee is $29 , and if you continue paying six months late, the late fee is $40 .
Here are a few things you can do to avoid paying late:
- Be sure to make your payments on time. JCPenny offers a grace period of 24 days after your payment date
- Sign up for automatic payment. Third, consider signing up for paperless statements. This way you always have a copy of your statement at hand and you don’t have to worry about losing it or forgetting to pay.
- You should call and ask them to waive the fee for late payment. In most cases, they will gladly do so.
Hopefully you are successful in logging into your online account. If you have any problems or inquiries, feel free let us know by leaving your comments below. Many posts about digital banks are available on PowerPACPlus.